Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,197 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 - Travel (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 (824537 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (511) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by olajide21: 9:39am On Nov 16, 2018
Scbhoviv:
I got an ADR request on the 10th of October and submitted by the 14th . My worry is that up till now it's still reading " the additional documents you provided is being reviewed" . I'm in IP2 . I'm really getting worried . Don't know oh f this is normal .

Don't worry, it's normal. Mine has been like that since January, 2018. People have received PPR and landed while the " the additional documents you provided is being reviewed" remains on their profile. Keep calm, you are in GOOD HANDS*

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by McNoelle(m): 9:42am On Nov 16, 2018
God will surely come through for you.
Owlette:
Hi shegzee43
I and my spouse who is the PA have been on this journey since late 2016. We started with WES which took us up to a year before we got the evaluation. When the evaluation came out sef, it had d wrong date of birth.
This vision is for a future time. It describes the end, and it will be fulfilled. If it seems slow in coming, wait patiently, for it will surely take place. It will not be delayed. (Habbakuk 2:3)

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by boco2126: 9:46am On Nov 16, 2018
Please read through your wes page thoroughly. WES wants an unscratched card and not digits. So, NO, they will not accept through email. You can send via courier or look for like minds like yourself and send in bulk. Remember to add your reference number on the card. Good luck.
Bleuocean:
who knows if WES accepts scratch card thru email?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Nobody: 9:49am On Nov 16, 2018
cmoney22222:
Great people, pls help clear my doubts. Someone just told me that bsc and hnd can’t do express entry only masters. Is this true?

Hmmmm! Why you need to read up and turn a pro.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by TEECANN: 10:02am On Nov 16, 2018
Threemg:
CIC ain't smiling, they've now become unpredictable. A Thursday draw after back 2 back draws on a Monday. 440s' is been the benchmark since the beginning of 2018 and at this rate coupled with the level of awareness of this Canada parol seeing 450s as benchmark in 2019 won't surprise me in anyway. Guys, Sis, Mums, Dads, let's do the needful. Anything doable (no shortcut) to get the coveted ITA while the drawpoints are still attainable o.
In my brother's voice IT WILL SURELY END IN PRAISE IN JESUS NAME. Amen

Je'mapelle IJAFARA LEWU grin

Well said brother.

It can only and will surely end in praise IJN!

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Owlette: 10:03am On Nov 16, 2018
And she has done medicals nanana. Chaeeee der is God o. Thanks for the info!
Hephgirl:
Let me quickly share

So if u r coming out of Lagos and u have limited time to spend like me here's how I did mine.

Ok so guys
Last flight out of base on Wednesday and last flight to base on Thursday. Aero was d cheapest 18500.. (U can check other flight. Booking ontime saves money too)
So kids missed school only one day
Divine fountain hotel is two buildings away from qlife,
book it.. I did with jumia it's cheaper( jumia had a rebate with dem or something) . Plus I still got 30% discount( blackfriday ish). So,I paid 9100 for a 30k room. ( Superior room) D receptionist was shocked when she saw my receipt. if u r going alone their junior room is 9500 on Jumia without the 30% discount.
D hotel isn't luxury o.
Anyway Since d hotel isn't far, hubby came out early to write our names... We had to be d first Abeg.
By past 10 we were done.
Went to do police report by past 11 we were done with everything.. Had time to visit and eat my mum's delicious jollof rice and plantain and still made our flight back.

We used taxify for all our Waka they give 50% off 10 rides if u use d app for d first time. Airport to vi was 1600, qlife to alagbon was 1200 ( the traffic was annoying, I think it was because it rained)

So at d end plus hotel plus taxi it still wasn't up to iom. @maplef I'm so grateful.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Blooit004: 10:04am On Nov 16, 2018
Please what's supposed to be showing in my WES profile for the ECA report I'm expecting? For the purpose of immigration.

I am seeing document by document Evaluation (ECA), copies to be sent to myself and IRCC. Is this the standard?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by cmoney22222: 10:15am On Nov 16, 2018
Since part 4 na him I don Dey follow.. I know it isn’t true . I just want to clear my mind again.
DonTee07:

Hmmmm! Why you need to read up and turn a pro.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by cmoney22222: 10:22am On Nov 16, 2018
Owlette:
Big lie from the pit of hell grin grin grin the person doesn't want you to go to Canada. Lol.
thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by phemmy26(m): 10:32am On Nov 16, 2018
EVALUATION SERVICE TO BE USE FOR EVALUATION

Studied outside Nigeria

Best option is WES and ICES - ( Give or take between 3 - 5 weeks once your transcript gets to them) Note if you have more than one certificate to evaluate then use WES as its cheaper.

Studied in Nigeria

Please go and use ICES jeje. They accept transcript via email and waec wahala does not come to play. If you have funds and have two certificates to evaluate, please stick with ICES. Only go via WES if you dont have enough funds and want to evaluate more than one certificate. Just be ready for WAEC result evaluation too.

In between, My Spouse evaluation just came out.....i used ICES and it was quicker, faster, nothing like verification. verification on its own can give u sleepless night..constant calling and checking if they received verification mail or replied....abeg please just go with ICES. I started with WES IN august and up till now, i havent received the eca result while ices that i started in october is already done and dusted. ICES all the way

18 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by efueh: 10:37am On Nov 16, 2018
Congrats to all PPR recipients and ITA clinchers.

While for those still expecting ITA, just keep hope alive as I see God coming through for us before the year ends.
The next draw will likely be between Monday 26th - Thursday 29th November, 2018. While the last two draws for the year will be in December, bringing the cumulative draws left to three all things being equal.
Judging from the pictorial evidence below, I see one of the three draws left for the year dropping below 440, based on the part marked good sign had been cleared by the last draw.
Therefore, the part marked half will be taken care of by the next draw most likely and the part marked asterisk and underlined might happen all things being equal. So let’s keep hopes alive.

Mind you my projections are predicted on the statistics from IRCC below.
Warning: IRCC still remains unpredictable guys as they call the final shot in this PR hustle.
It shall end in PRAISE in Falz the badh guy voice.
Nice weekend.

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Mogenerous(f): 10:45am On Nov 16, 2018
Hi everyone please I need an answer.

A friend wants to apply for Canada Immigration, he is self employed. He is a blogger and a webpreneur (web designer and developer) who makes a very reasonable amount from it. I want to know if he is qualified to apply for such. He has an bachelor in Creative Art and he has been self employed for 4 years now.

Can he apply for canada immigration?

Pls help bigfido
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Luce: 10:46am On Nov 16, 2018
Scbhoviv:
I got an ADR request on the 10th of October and submitted by the 14th . My worry is that up till now it's still reading " the additional documents you provided is being reviewed" . I'm in IP2 . I'm really getting worried . Don't know oh f this is normal .

That’s my dashboard. Already approved and still reviewing ADR. Lol. Mine was an ADR for a new passport though and I did call to confirm that it had been received; so you can call just for your own peace of mind.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by chuckdee13(m): 10:48am On Nov 16, 2018
Congrats!!!
ebi12:
Hello Everyone,

It's PPR alert, its coming really late but I thought to share anyway.
I have been a silent reader but this thread has helped immensely.
Thanks to Newmum in particular for all her assistance all the way.
My timeline below:

ITA: May 23rd
AOR: July 9th
MEP/IP1: July 25th
IP2: Sometime in the last week of October(It remained in IP1 for a long time and at some point I stopped checking)
PPR: Nov 6th.

It was a pretty straight forward application, I ordered for GCMS Notes but noticed that even in September Eligibility had not started.
I have had to renew passport and request for extension of passport submission deadline.

Thanks again to everyone that keeps contributing to the thread.
Time to migrate to "Living in Canada" thread grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by sunbbo(m): 10:50am On Nov 16, 2018
phemmy26:
EVALUATION SERVICE TO BE USE FOR EVALUATION

Studied outside Nigeria

Best option is WES and ICES - ( Give or take between 3 - 5 weeks once your transcript gets to them) Note if you have more than one certificate to evaluate then use WES as its cheaper.

Studied in Nigeria

Please go and use ICES jeje. They accept transcript via email and waec wahala does not come to play. If you have funds and have two certificates to evaluate, please stick with ICES. Only go via WES if you dont have enough funds and want to evaluate more than one certificate. Just be ready for WAEC result evaluation too.

In between, My Spouse evaluation just came out.....i used ICES and it was quicker, faster, nothing like verification. verification on its own can give u sleepless night..constant calling and checking if they received verification mail or replied....abeg please just go with ICES. I started with WES IN august and up till now, i havent received the eca result while ices that i started in october is already done and dusted. ICES all the way

Thanks for this information, please do you know much about IQAS? as my wife and I have two certificates each.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by chuckdee13(m): 10:52am On Nov 16, 2018
IRCC didnt increase it...plenty people with high scores entered the pool. its sad for people with lower scores sad
jelmusboy:
CRS Score of 449 is a wicked something. People struggled to boost their score to 442, IRCC increased it again.

With Trump factor, recent election in US and BREXIT, CRS will not likely come below 440 till the end of 2020.

Congrats to ITA clinchers if there is any

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Topsmamen: 10:53am On Nov 16, 2018
efueh:

The next draw will likely be between Monday 23rd - Thursday 29th November, 2018. While the last two draws for the year will be in December, bringing the cumulative draws left to three all things being equal.

Good one efueh. I think you meant between Monday 26th - Thursday 29th November, 2018. It'll surely end in bountiful praise.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by efueh: 10:59am On Nov 16, 2018
Topsmamen:

Good one efueh. I think you meant between Monday 26th - Thursday 29th November, 2018. It'll surely end in bountiful praise.

Thanks for the correction! Modified Baba.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Teoyube1: 11:09am On Nov 16, 2018
My people ohhh
PPR is here
Please thank God for me and hubby
After all the trouble and anxiety, God did not disappoint
I’m still in awe.

Here is my timeline, didn’t really check all the time cos I was quite busy, working on very busy schedules.

AOR: 7th July
MEP: 18th July
Request for GCMS: 1st November
PPR: 14th November

I am so happy and hubby is overjoyed. I wish everyone success in our Canny journey. Amen

67 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Josefuadjr: 11:17am On Nov 16, 2018
Teoyube1:
My people ohhh
PPR is here
I’m still in awe.

Here is my timeline, didn’t really check all the time cos I was quite busy, working on very busy schedules.

Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Debsify: 11:22am On Nov 16, 2018
Teoyube1:
My people ohhh
PPR is here
I’m still in awe.

I am so happy and hubby is overjoyed. I wish everyone success in our Canny journey. Amen
Congrats to you and hubby
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Hobyno: 11:23am On Nov 16, 2018
COPR:

There are things you are not doing right. First and foremost identify your weakness(es) and fix it.

Send me a PM let me email you materials that can help you max out.
I would like materials too franobi772@yahoo.com
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Ramj: 11:24am On Nov 16, 2018
sunbbo:

Thanks for this information, please do you know much about IQAS? as my wife and I have two certificates each.

Brother still go for ICES I assure you the time and money to send hardcopy of 2 transcript is already more than 200CAD so PLEASE

EVEN IF YOU HAVE 2 CERTIFICATES GO FOR ICES

Only Engineers with APEG* In view should stick to WES and foreign degrees.

We have said our own

Je m'appelle HeThatHasAnHearLetHim.....

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Hephgirl: 11:24am On Nov 16, 2018
I noticed if u quote my last post it will be blocked. Why is that?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Ramj: 11:27am On Nov 16, 2018
Teoyube1:
My people ohhh
PPR is here
I’m still in awe.

Is that all grin grin grin Na PPR you announce like that

Come back after your jubilation to do the needful - for Pre -announcement this is allowed

If not Prof Snape raphrulz is coming for you.

Congrats

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by joo2018: 11:29am On Nov 16, 2018
Congrats! Go and excel!
Teoyube1:
My people ohhh
PPR is here
I’m still in awe.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Ramj: 11:29am On Nov 16, 2018
Hephgirl:
I noticed if u quote my last post it will be blocked. Why is that?

The gods of nl are after you. Who did you offend.

You are on CIA of NL watchlist - Repent for the kingdom of Heaven is at hand- grin grin grin grin

Hope all post ITA docs are ready

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Newmum0615: 11:31am On Nov 16, 2018
I am so happy for you @Hephgirl. You have been on this journey for as long as I can remember. I wish you and everyone who received ITA speedy processing time and PPR.

To all PPR recipients, I say a big congratulations. God has made a way. Go and prosper.

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Newmum0615: 11:34am On Nov 16, 2018
Congratulations dearie. I celebrate with you.
ebi12:
Hello Everyone,

It's PPR alert, its coming really late but I thought to share anyway.

AOR: July 9th

PPR: Nov 6th.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Onebase79(m): 11:36am On Nov 16, 2018
shegzee43:
Hey guys,

I write this in a very sombre mood. I l.
I had a problem with concentration before writing my first IELTS. I developed some routines that helped me focus. E.g counting my steps as I walk. I find that it helps me to tune out every other thing. I also listened to classical music and followed a particular instrument. You can try this for a week and see how it goes. I wish you success.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (511)

Travelling To Canada Part 6 / Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.