Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,616 members, 7,816,536 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:48 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 - Travel (330) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 (821902 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (327) (328) (329) (330) (331) (332) (333) ... (511) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Palominopeaches(f): 10:24pm On Jan 10, 2019
wasseynewest:
Hahahahahaha! Remain small make i ask on top "chest pain" post whether u nvr still see am?
Congratulations my guys. Welcome to the Club of Patience & Perseverance..... Smiles

Thank you. grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by adebee16: 10:27pm On Jan 10, 2019
I love the energy from the ITA clinchers. Y'all made the thread bubbly tonight. I don laugh tire. Congratulations! Wish you all a speedy process. Please fill the forms and upload documents carefully.

17 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by omidan21: 10:33pm On Jan 10, 2019
Abeg this police clearance certificate. Is it advisable to do it before getting an ITA. Our score sits at 445 now cause hubby who is the principal applicant maxed out his IELtS. But we cant register into the pool his Iqas transcript hasn't been processed yet. It was delivered since October 26 last year 2018.IQAS it's that bad. Well we ve started gathering documents small by small 445 no be moi moi score abeg. So amongst gathering documents can we go get the PPC down also. Hope it doesn't expire. I am guessing we Wld get ITA sometimes in April or may. Cause Iqas has decided to be unfortunate with their time frame
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by adebee16: 10:36pm On Jan 10, 2019
Congratulations!!!

MsDee29:
Guys, It's PPRRRRRRR!!!

*Timeline*

AOR: July 3
MEP: July 18
IP1: July 18
IP2: October 29
PPR: January 9/10 2019
VO: Ottawa
Single Applicant

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Ifeoma77(f): 10:40pm On Jan 10, 2019
Onyeenyeh:
I have a good feeling about @Ifeoma7.7's PPR news. God will perfect it for you and others who are waiting earnestly.
From your lips to God's ears
Amen and amen
Thank you Sis
kiss

33 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by adebee16: 10:40pm On Jan 10, 2019
Wait! It's not difficult to get at all

omidan21:
Abeg this police clearance certificate. Is it advisable to do it before getting an ITA. Our score sits at 445 now cause hubby who is the principal applicant maxed out his IELtS. But we cant register into the pool his Iqas transcript hasn't been processed yet. It was delivered since October 26 last year 2018.IQAS it's that bad. Well we ve started gathering documents small by small 445 no be moi moi score abeg. So amongst gathering documents can we go get the PPC down also. Hope it doesn't expire. I am guessing we Wld get ITA sometimes in April or may. Cause Iqas has decided to be unfortunate with their time frame

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Ifeoma77(f): 10:44pm On Jan 10, 2019
Congratulations @Msdee29, sweet PPR gist!!
NDVO saves the day again.
They should not be tired of us o, God will continue to bless them, their biryani will never lack pepper and their chai will not lack sugar

18 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by soulhighman(m): 10:46pm On Jan 10, 2019
wasseynewest:
Oose! I feel ur style dear. Congrats!

Thanks boss. I will be disturbing you all with questions. We're filling this form together.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by roblance: 10:53pm On Jan 10, 2019
Hello house, pls i need answer to this question :

I manage my brother's production factory for 3.5years before going for my masters program. Can i use this as an experience OR is it better to search for a new job, get a year experience before applying?

Altough the factory has stopped production but I can still get a reference letter and i have my payslips.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Harjeehbaday(m): 10:58pm On Jan 10, 2019
For those that wrote the computer-based IELTS Test, pls did you take the speaking test on the sAme day?

I currently have 439 points and intend to increase the point by writing another IELTS Test. I will have to travel to Lagos to write the test,hence I need your responses to enable me plan well.

Congrats to the ITA Choppers, our’s is in the way....

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Edechlo: 11:00pm On Jan 10, 2019
Yeaaa, congrats my amazing Zinggi
Zinggi:
It's here guys....

It's ITA.

Thank you Lord.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Adunnee: 11:02pm On Jan 10, 2019
Harjeehbaday:
For those that wrote the computer-based IELTS Test, pls did you take the speaking test on the sAme day?

I currently have 439 points and intend to increase the point by writing another IELTS Test. I will have to travel to Lagos to write the test,hence I need your responses to enable me plan well.

Congrats to the ITA Choppers, our’s is in the way....

Yes, you also have the opportunity to choose the time for your speaking test while registering for the exam.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Teema86: 11:02pm On Jan 10, 2019
Booked
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Adunnee: 11:03pm On Jan 10, 2019
Congratulations to all ITA grabbers. I pray I will get my ITA by the next draw in Jesus name.

12 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by joo2018: 11:08pm On Jan 10, 2019
Since you are expecting in April/May, I think you should wait. Nigerian PPC is only valid for 3 month and you can't submit an expired PCC for the country you currently reside in.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/apply-permanent-residence/police-certificates.html

omidan21:

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by trendy09(f): 11:10pm On Jan 10, 2019
I can't stop laughing grin grin grin.These jan 10 ITA clinchers are something else.Their drama pass Dino Melaye own.
May u all have a smooth ride through this whole process.AMEN...HEARTY CONGRATULATIONS!!!

8 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by joo2018: 11:10pm On Jan 10, 2019
Yes, you can. Your BSc is the basis of your qualification to practice.

roblance:
Hello house, pls i need answer to this question :

I manage my brother's production factory for 3.5years before going for my masters program. Can i use this as an experience OR is it better to search for a new job, get a year experience before applying?

Altough the factory has stopped production but I can still get a reference letter and i have my payslips.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by GozyNA: 11:11pm On Jan 10, 2019
We are all praying for that PPR to drop. My only worry is that I promised everybody pizza and money no dey my hand right now sad

Onyeenyeh:
I have a good feeling about @Ifeoma77's PPR news. God will perfect it for you and others who are waiting earnestly.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Harjeehbaday(m): 11:13pm On Jan 10, 2019
Adunnee:

Yes, you also have the opportunity to choose the time for your speaking test while registering for the exam.

Thanks, I have tried to book the same date but it changed to the previous day... and that will affect my travel plan.

Can I call them to schedule me for same day?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by etrange: 11:15pm On Jan 10, 2019
Thanks @wasseynewest, @Palominopeaches, @Ifeoma77, @pejuhazel, @overcomers001, @Hobyno and @Ramj

Thanks everyone.

Congrats to all invitees. Let's do this together!

To those waiting, the ITA feeling is worth all your efforts. A step at a time in the right direction is all it takes. Wish y'all the best (omo see my Canadian accent!)

Ifeoma nwanne m, bia ka anyi fillio this form biko. Oge adirozi...

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Adunnee: 11:23pm On Jan 10, 2019
Harjeehbaday:

Thanks, I have tried to book the same date but it changed to the previous day... and that will affect my travel plan.
Can I call them to schedule me for same day?

I don't know. You can try.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Mstomie: 11:33pm On Jan 10, 2019
Can this be done with IDP MOD or just BC?

Adunnee:

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by pepe1: 11:35pm On Jan 10, 2019
etrange:
I HAVE MY ITA !!!

After 6 months! Wow!

I open it every five minutes to make sure it's still there! Wow

Say congratulations to me, I need it!

And come let us fill this form together, I am not feeling fine. grin
Congratulations!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by etrange: 11:37pm On Jan 10, 2019
pepe1:

Congratulations!
Thanks!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Nasachuky(f): 11:43pm On Jan 10, 2019
My ICES dashboard reads application received and ICES said they have not received my transcript till date. I thought received means that my transcript has been received?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Nasachuky(f): 11:43pm On Jan 10, 2019
My ICES dashboard reads application received and ICES said they have not received my transcript till date. I thought received means that my transcript has been received? Please help.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Mummychichi: 11:47pm On Jan 10, 2019
Congratulations etrange, zingi, palominopeaches, nenesisi, firsttimeuser and to all ITA clinchers. May your processing be speedy and hassle free.

We dey your back.

Congrats Msdee29 on your PPR. Go and prosper.

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Zinggi(f): 11:48pm On Jan 10, 2019
[quote author=MsDee29 post=74642210]Guys, It's PPRRRRRRR!!!

*Timeline*

Congratulations MsDee29

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Zinggi(f): 11:49pm On Jan 10, 2019
Edechlo:
Yeaaa, congrats my amazing Zinggi

Thanks Sweet.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Zinggi(f): 11:50pm On Jan 10, 2019
Mummychichi:
Congratulations etrange, zingi, palominopeaches, nenesisi, firsttimeuser and to all ITA clinchers. May your processing be speedy and hassle free.

We dey your back.

Amen. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by etrange: 11:56pm On Jan 10, 2019
Mummychichi:

We dey your back.

Amen! Thanks!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Cremebrulee: 12:12am On Jan 11, 2019
Congratulations to the ITA grabbers! We shall all meet in Canada for Naija festival grin

Please I am a newbie to thus paroles and I need the elders to guide me. I am 36,married, a Bsc holder, 7yrs work experience, out of jobs 3+yrs. Hubby is a business owner, so no work experience,Bsc holder.

What are my chances? Please advice on all permutations and combinations possible...

(1) (2) (3) ... (327) (328) (329) (330) (331) (332) (333) ... (511)

QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 / Travelling To Canada Part 6 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.