Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,735 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 - Travel (434) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 (822924 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (431) (432) (433) (434) (435) (436) (437) ... (511) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by raphrulz: 4:31am On Feb 01, 2019
We thank God for divine favour..

This is good news and worth being overly excited about.

I'll rate you 7/10 for putting efforts to developing a robust PPRscript.

Go and prosper.

God bless!

Majesticniyi:

To God be the glory for the the great thing He does.

Thanks to all well wishers. May good news never cease in our dwelling

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Adunnee: 5:12am On Feb 01, 2019
ETHIX:

My wife wrote 4 times and listening was 7.5

She later paid for MOD and practiced with their materials for a month. Just learning the tricks. She had 8.5 and made it the 5th time. Do not be discouraged. Try the Mod material, sit and learn the tricks well. Pray and fast about favour.

Thank you. Is the material a separate cost from the exam?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Ologunsunny: 5:13am On Feb 01, 2019
Please what is the fate of couple that are not legally married but have two sons, the husband is going alone for now, his he going to choose single or married or common law?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by 234ng44uk(m): 5:57am On Feb 01, 2019
Ologunsunny:
Please what is the fate of couple that are not legally married but have two sons, the husband is going alone for now, his he going to choose single or married or common law?

Common law. Saying you're married is misrepresentation. You may also have problem bringing your unmarried to Canada later on if you indicated that you're single. Just state common law and list your partner and children as unaccompanied.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by venorite(m): 6:39am On Feb 01, 2019
First time writing, I really thought I did well
In writing and listening. We go again, let me go and gather money for March

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Nobody: 6:46am On Feb 01, 2019
Anyi3:

Hi,

Please what exactly is twenty naira seal. Searched Google, got no hits.

Do you mean postal stamp?
The small red seals, bought them at post office.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Teamo2(f): 6:53am On Feb 01, 2019
I had a WES USA credentials since 2014 but I registered for WES Canada this year. Paid the application fee and filled in their 'contact us' form for them to transfer my WES USA credentials to WES Canada, I did not pay any extra fee for the transfer and there was no need for transcript verification.

I hope this answers the first part of your question.

Hosannah:
Hello everybody,

I have a question about WES verification, is it possible to use WES USA credentials or must I start WES Canada verfification all over again?

Also if I have two degrees, a Bsc and a masters, do I have to evaluate both the degrees or just the most recent one?

Thanks for your assistance

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Chrisdada16(f): 6:58am On Feb 01, 2019
aydotaone:
Please is there any FUTA student who did his/her ECA through ICES recently?

Futa is not organised at all..I applied over a month and they gave not done anything, am going there today .,..do you have any contact that can be of help.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by kfrosh: 6:58am On Feb 01, 2019
When did you write, is the results out for 19th.
venorite:
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Nobody: 7:00am On Feb 01, 2019
kfrosh:
its out
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by venorite(m): 7:04am On Feb 01, 2019
kfrosh:
Yea IDP
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Humblega(m): 7:05am On Feb 01, 2019
Desdes:
Pls can any one pls assist with NDVOs email or any email we can use to facilitate our PPR mail ...discovedred from d cse we raised that decision has already been made on our Application...but no PPR mail yet
Mpnp Applicant
Nov 6 Aor

Am mpnp applicant too, oct 29aor ......no ppr yet.....so shill.......it will end in praise
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by kfrosh: 7:07am On Feb 01, 2019
BC is not displaying yet.
venorite:

Yea IDP
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by nomad26: 7:07am On Feb 01, 2019
It's a legal seal, looks like the picture below. You can buy from business centres.

Anyi3:

Hi,

Please what exactly is twenty naira seal. Searched Google, got no hits.

Do you mean postal stamp?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Desdes: 7:53am On Feb 01, 2019
Amen....thanks for ur response.
Humblega:

Am mpnp applicant too, oct 29aor ......no ppr yet.....so shill.......it will end in praise
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by ArcUgo(m): 8:01am On Feb 01, 2019
Your score is correct. If you have cash to spare I would advise that you go for a remark in your speaking(if the 40days limit hasn't been exceeded). If it's upgraded, you'll get additional 3 points which can valuable in future.
ceeceedfg:
I am less than 30yrs,Bsc,ielts L-8.5,w-7.5,s-7,r-8...help me calculate it because I calculated 438

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by MsJanez01: 8:09am On Feb 01, 2019
Shyee:

Courier... the faster option. Its possible to upgrade to courier if you use standard mail delivery, but you need someone in Canada to pay for you.

Thanks a bunch for the information. Was able to change to courier by calling their office and payment was made via credit card. Was simply easy and swift. The Personnel i spoke with also mentioned evaluation is 12 weeks as stated on their site. Guess this is dependant on volume of application

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by joo2018: 8:10am On Feb 01, 2019
Thanks for reverting back to the house.
manlikegb:

Hello house, so this was the response after tweeting the question at IRCC.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Gtessy: 8:11am On Feb 01, 2019
Congratulations to all ITA, COPR and PPR clinchers. Will join you guys soon with my testimony.

Please I need assistance from any one who has requested for Diploma transcript from UNICAL ( any Malabite or Malabress) or know how I can go about it. I know requesting for degree,masters and PHD transcript is all stated on the school’s website but no information for diploma. I will appreciate any contact info in UNICAL I can reach out to.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by joo2018: 8:21am On Feb 01, 2019
Chief, kindly do as I advised and also add the NOCs you are considering.

Listing it like this alone means:

1. You are looking for someone who is already familiar with this JD and its NOC to provide you with an answer. That can still happen.
2. You are looking someone who is familiar with all NOCs and is willing to set out maximum time to do the search for you. The only person who is like that is Newmum and she's currently finding her feet in Canada. She has also paid her dues (if she was owing any).

What some of us over here can help you do is to help consider your options, fine-tune and make suggestions towards a decision. You need to do your research first. Use this tool: here.

JERRYMAG4:

· Develop and present proposals based on data analysis with recommended actions for management decision

·
· Review the correctness of system interest rates as applied to loans and deposits given defined tolerance levels

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by chicyclass(f): 8:28am On Feb 01, 2019
Don't worry you will ace the next

venorite:

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by joo2018: 8:29am On Feb 01, 2019
Rest your mind. You are on track.

3yrs post secondary diploma provides the same number of points as 4yrs Bachelor's: 120 without spouse and 112 with spouse. See here

Onebase79:
Hello everyone one, please I need help. My ECA report reads: under program description = three years post secondary diploma
Then under comparative levels of achievement in Canada it says:
post secondary diploma with a focus is medical laboratory science.
Does is qualify for express entry?
TEECANN, ifeoma77, tojued, ramj, macstan18, Ontarioissagu, joo2018
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Steven7: 8:32am On Feb 01, 2019
Good day house.. Please I have little concern I would want the experienced ones amongst us to help out with..
My wife ECA just came out and it was stated there that her university(Tansian university) is not recognized by NUC and therefore can't be compared to a Canadian educational credential.
1.Now from the contact we have made to her school, the University is accredited by NUC.
2. Her university is no 54 on NUC accredited private universities.
3. We all know here in Nigeria if your university or course of study is not accredited, you won't be able to go to NYSC.
4. She has her NYSC discharge certificate.
My worries is how did they come to these kind of conclusion ?
What is the best decision to take on such matter?
Please house I need good response.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by iaatmguy(m): 8:51am On Feb 01, 2019
centoqoh:

Thanks a lot. I'll read it like I'm preparing 4 an exam.
BTW, I am applying alone. I appreciate ur time.

Pls pardon my too much questions, what if choose to apply as a student for masters? Do I have better chance?
you stand a better chance as a PR. Besides it's difficult to secure student visa to Canada these days. Also, the tuition fees permanent residents pay for masters is way cheaper compared to the amount international students pay. the best way to enter and enjoy CA is going as a permanent resident. if you have what it takes to apply as a PR please do

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by mcstan18(m): 8:52am On Feb 01, 2019
Sthill5, Godisincontrol, iaatmguy, rchilee, Dealkid and the silent well-wishers. Thanks guys for still having me in your minds despite my absence here at times. There shall be a feast of fat things when it finally comes.

First is fasting and prayer on Threemg, Luffyhaki, Ifeoma77 and all the AVO folks' application?

31 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Bellaaoof: 9:14am On Feb 01, 2019
Ekeh2016:
Good day peeps,

For those taking MOD IDP on the 9th of feb, have u guys gotten email concerning ur speaking dates? /because am yet to get mine and very worried. Pls what time... Nigerian time do MOD IDP release results on line?

Thanks

I mailed them on wednesday requesting for my speaking details and on thursday I received a mail for the 5th.

Hoping for the best, I think u should write them too.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Onebase79(m): 9:17am On Feb 01, 2019
joo2018:
Rest your mind. You are on track.

3yrs post secondary diploma provides the same number of points as 4yrs Bachelor's: 120 without spouse and 112 with spouse. See here

My worry is that the three years is not stated in the report, and according to the linked you post, *the points for post secondary diploma equivalency is different from three years post secondary diploma.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by coolangel54(f): 9:29am On Feb 01, 2019
I am about writing for the third time with MOD all because of Listening. It's quite painful having maxed out in all except in Listening with a recurrence of 7.5. I pray that this nonsense must stop this time around o.
Adunnee:
I need help. 3rd IELTS exam, Listening is 7.5

1st 7
2nd 7.5
3rd 7.5

All through BC.

I am not tired, I am just scared. What if I write again and it's 7.5

Useful suggestions are welcome. I tried to identify my gaps after my second attempt. It was in section 3 & 4. I worked on it, but I made two silly mistakes during the exams. I mixed up the numbers and stopped answering questions before the end of the exam. I still cannot explain how that happened.

I have written several exams and I have not repeated any, but IELTS has been a pain.

I have asked my husband to write the exam. If he aces it, he would be the principal applicant. I have done the CRS calculation, it will hover around 442 to 450, depending on his scores. It will take him a month to study for it.

What else do you think I should do?

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by centoqoh(m): 9:37am On Feb 01, 2019
iaatmguy:
you stand a better chance as a PR. Besides it's difficult to secure student visa to Canada these days. Also, the tuition fees permanent residents pay for masters is way cheaper compared to the amount international students pay. the best way to enter and enjoy CA is going as a permanent resident. if you have what it takes to apply as a PR please do

I appreciate your response. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Youtook(f): 9:37am On Feb 01, 2019
Been looking out for him too.

Barryston:
Edakun where is @estrange??

I miss your ijogbon for here....how is the application going grin grin grin grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by joo2018: 9:56am On Feb 01, 2019
I'm assuming you used WES.
"What if a candidate is not satisfied with a WES Evaluation Report?
Each WES Evaluation Report contains information that candidates can use to contact WES. We review and provide written responses to all questions from candidates."
https://www.wes.org/partners/faq/

Provide the basis for appeal as you have done here.

If WES doesn't still cooperate, you might need to try an ECA body.

The same process applies if it was another ECA body.

Steven7:
Good day house.. Please I have little concern I would want the experienced ones amongst us to help out with..
My wife ECA just came out and it was stated there that her university(Tansian university) is not recognized by NUC and therefore can't be compared to a Canadian educational credential.
1.Now from the contact we have made to her school, the University is accredited by NUC.
2. Her university is no 54 on NUC accredited private universities.
3. We all know here in Nigeria if your university or course of study is not accredited, you won't be able to go to NYSC.
4. She has her NYSC discharge certificate.
My worries is how did they come to these kind of conclusion ?
What is the best decision to take on such matter?
Please house I need good response.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by joo2018: 9:58am On Feb 01, 2019
I don't get you.

In your initial post, you wrote: "My ECA report reads: under program description = three years post secondary diploma
Then under comparative levels of achievement in Canada it says: post secondary diploma with a focus is medical laboratory science."

Onebase79:

My worry is that the three years is not stated in the report, and according to the linked you post, *the points for post secondary diploma equivalency is different from three years post secondary diploma.

(1) (2) (3) ... (431) (432) (433) (434) (435) (436) (437) ... (511)

QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 / Travelling To Canada Part 6 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.