Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,720 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

FG Awards N206bn Contract For Main Work Of Second Niger Bridge - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Awards N206bn Contract For Main Work Of Second Niger Bridge (18117 Views)

FG Awards Lagos-Calabar Coastal Highway To Hitech / FG Awards Zinox Technologies Over N85bn 2023 Digital Census Contract / Fg Approves N206bn For 2nd Niger Bridge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Awards N206bn Contract For Main Work Of Second Niger Bridge by deomelo: 2:45pm On Nov 13, 2018
mimimile93:

God bless u PMB..

What Goodluck Badluck could not do in his region Baba is doing it..

After 16 years in office and $800 billion earnings.

#SAIPMB2019

#VIVANIGERIA
Re: FG Awards N206bn Contract For Main Work Of Second Niger Bridge by WUMIFAN(m): 2:49pm On Nov 13, 2018
am just tired of this Niger bridge of a thing. They are always awarding and constructing for how many years now pls somebody should educate me
Re: FG Awards N206bn Contract For Main Work Of Second Niger Bridge by Felixv: 2:52pm On Nov 13, 2018
rickyrex:
this APC just they find all means to get Igbo's vote by next year. so all this money dey since Una keep am toward election. well if nah this one go make Una do Una work for east no problem. but the vote still remain with PDP.

They didn’t need ibo vote the last time and yet they won. Ooooppppssss

Self delusional
Re: FG Awards N206bn Contract For Main Work Of Second Niger Bridge by GSA01: 2:53pm On Nov 13, 2018
The 2n Niger Bridge is a project Politicized by former Governments, but The Buhari administration has shown to Nigerians that work can be done on that site despite low revenue earnings.

1 Like

Re: FG Awards N206bn Contract For Main Work Of Second Niger Bridge by fekolastic(m): 2:54pm On Nov 13, 2018
Yomboy4ever:
That idiot only gave them map and drawings and the Mumus said he was ther hero..
An incompetent President is completing all projects the competent ones have abandoned decades ago.
Sai Baba

An idiot is one who strive by telling lies, and also one who believe lies as truth also qualifies for an idiot.GEJ award the contract for the Second Niger bridge, and this incompetent APC government kept posting pictures of surface structures saying they are constructing same bridge, thank God that Truth will always prevail, today a contract of 206bn have been awarded for second phase of the project, and the Minister clearly said that every other works done before now was inside the river, and that this second phase will now be for surface structures, meaning that all the pictures been shown to us by APC were lies, because they knew that GEJ contract was going on under the river for the surface structure to be able to stand, also few months ago lai lie Mohammed said they awarded 206bn for link roads connecting the Second Niger bridge.
When will all this lies end and some idiots whose brains have been removed get their brains back.

1 Like

Re: FG Awards N206bn Contract For Main Work Of Second Niger Bridge by Unluckrees(m): 2:54pm On Nov 13, 2018
"adding that all the early works were done in the river and not visible from the existing bridge".
Re: FG Awards N206bn Contract For Main Work Of Second Niger Bridge by Pecca: 2:55pm On Nov 13, 2018
when you see such signs election is around the corner. don't forget the ogoni cleanup... just so there will be peace for this govt to scoop oil from that region. na election gimmicks jare!
Re: FG Awards N206bn Contract For Main Work Of Second Niger Bridge by ENEONWO(m): 2:56pm On Nov 13, 2018
Olukat:
grin grin grin grin grin Still at contract awarding stage?
But it was said the work on the bridge was at advance stage!
Even "Joe Lagos boy" confirmed it with some pics.
I think their panic mode are activated shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
The contract is in stages. After one stage, the other is awarded.
Re: FG Awards N206bn Contract For Main Work Of Second Niger Bridge by Kingdelex(m): 2:57pm On Nov 13, 2018
APC no go kill me with laugh.... they re just packing our money just to defeat brother atiku....
Re: FG Awards N206bn Contract For Main Work Of Second Niger Bridge by Meren1: 2:59pm On Nov 13, 2018
This APC party ehn
Re: FG Awards N206bn Contract For Main Work Of Second Niger Bridge by Figolouis: 3:02pm On Nov 13, 2018
This second niger bridge self, i thought this govt posted near completion of it- confused,, lifeless government
Re: FG Awards N206bn Contract For Main Work Of Second Niger Bridge by blacknp(m): 3:06pm On Nov 13, 2018
Eberejesus111:
A day we come when Nigeria would be a world power, if we all have ONE LOVE... And change our motto to " In God we progress", there'll be remarkable changes.
Jehovah bless you mightily “ In God we Progress” Nigeria’s Government (ministry of Information) and National Orientation Agency owes you money.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: FG Awards N206bn Contract For Main Work Of Second Niger Bridge by Hoodbilonia: 3:08pm On Nov 13, 2018
abegi

Re: FG Awards N206bn Contract For Main Work Of Second Niger Bridge by blacknp(m): 3:09pm On Nov 13, 2018
Figolouis:
This second niger bridge self, i thought this govt posted near completion of it- confused,, lifeless government
Zombie why don’t you take a drive to Asaba Delta State & take a look for yourself or you prefer 3rd hand gist?or you know get motor?call Rotimi Amaechi Honorable minister of transportation for free train ride?
Re: FG Awards N206bn Contract For Main Work Of Second Niger Bridge by Modphase: 3:16pm On Nov 13, 2018
Olukat:
grin grin grin grin grin Still at contract awarding stage?
But it was said the work on the bridge was at advance stage!
Even "Joe Lagos boy" confirmed it with some pics.
I think their panic mode are activated shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
This will always happen when you can comprehend but your life is drenched in pathetic chronic irredeemable hate just like millions of other Igbos. Go back and read what Fashola said about preliminary work n main work that will now be visible.
Re: FG Awards N206bn Contract For Main Work Of Second Niger Bridge by rickyrex(m): 3:17pm On Nov 13, 2018
Felixv:

They didn’t need ibo vote the last time and yet they won. Ooooppppssss

Self delusional
yah the little they picked via Rocha's and amechi effort but not this time. zero vote will count
Re: FG Awards N206bn Contract For Main Work Of Second Niger Bridge by deomelo: 3:24pm On Nov 13, 2018

I will go on exile if I don’t build Second Niger Bridge —President Jonathan

By News Express, Onitsha on 31/08/2012

President Goodluck Jonathan has promised to go on exile if he fails to build the Second Niger Bridge before completing his term in 2015.

The Nigerian leader made the promise in his remarks at a Town Hall Meeting held yesterday in the commercial city of Onitsha as part of activities marking his one-day visit to Anambra State. During the visit, Jonathan commissioned several projects, including the oil production facilities of Orient Petroleum at Aguleri, the massive SABMiller Brewery at Onitsha and the Chukwuemeka Odumegwu-Ojukwu Gateway in Onitsha.

The issue of Second Niger Bridge naturally came up during the Town Hall Meeting since Jonathan had during his campaigns for the 2011 presidential ballot promised to construct the bridge if elected President. Experts have warned that the existing bridge constructed in 1965 may collapse any time in view of the heavy traffic.

https://www.newsexpressngr.com/news/detail.php?news=234

The useless, corrupt, stealing is not corruption jona sadly is not a man of honor, the clown did not exile himself as promised.

Igbos, see ya life..

smh..

grin grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FG Awards N206bn Contract For Main Work Of Second Niger Bridge by san316(m): 3:24pm On Nov 13, 2018
promise4040:
Even if Buhari build a mansion for every indigene of South east, Daura is waiting for him.

How many are u in the S.E?
Re: FG Awards N206bn Contract For Main Work Of Second Niger Bridge by Olukat(m): 3:36pm On Nov 13, 2018
Modphase:
This will always happen when you can comprehend but your life is drenched in pathetic chronic irredeemable hate just like millions of other Igbos. Go back and read what Fashola said about preliminary work n main work that will now be visible.

"He said that the early works were preliminary projects to be completed before the main work, adding that all the early works were done in the river and not visible from the existing bridge. According to him, with the award of the main work, there will be a lot of piling works in the water and that is what people will see"

I don't respond to insults.
Read and make a meaning of what Fashola said above.
Re: FG Awards N206bn Contract For Main Work Of Second Niger Bridge by Olukat(m): 3:39pm On Nov 13, 2018
ENEONWO:
The contract is in stages. After one stage, the other is awarded.

So this stage is worth over 200b naira right?
You need to make a research of what's been said about the bridge shocked shocked shocked
Re: FG Awards N206bn Contract For Main Work Of Second Niger Bridge by Felixv: 3:43pm On Nov 13, 2018
rickyrex:
yah the little they picked via Rocha's and amechi effort but not this time. zero vote will count

And I guess when you guys want the presidency you would expect others to vote for you

Hmmmm

Let’s do the maths — SE. buhari won

Ibo? You need the north and the SW. the way I see things you guys won’t come close in the next 50yrs - maybe another generation would understand the game of numbers.
Re: FG Awards N206bn Contract For Main Work Of Second Niger Bridge by Almaiga: 3:55pm On Nov 13, 2018
xtravanganza:

Zombie... you funny die

Trash

Re: FG Awards N206bn Contract For Main Work Of Second Niger Bridge by Euny86: 3:55pm On Nov 13, 2018
No bi lie? Adult fooling brilliants
Re: FG Awards N206bn Contract For Main Work Of Second Niger Bridge by 13october: 3:56pm On Nov 13, 2018
ednut1:
With massive "corruption' and low oil prices IBB was able to build 3rd mainland bridge. Today we cannot even build 4th mainland bridge or this 2nd niger bridge. All gimmick
13october
for bad 16 years of your pdp in power with 90% of eastern states in pdp what did pdp brought to your area. for your info. shagari had already started 3rd mainland bridge before IBB completed. all your headache now is all buhari
Re: FG Awards N206bn Contract For Main Work Of Second Niger Bridge by Almaiga: 3:58pm On Nov 13, 2018
whitebeard:
u have serious problem

Show me some pictorial proof to dispute my claims or forever you remain silent.

Re: FG Awards N206bn Contract For Main Work Of Second Niger Bridge by Almaiga: 4:01pm On Nov 13, 2018
kernel001:

People like you, "if" you're a woman, you will be easily be swayed. This is three years, yet they are still pilling, can't you think?

Trash, I'm a Patriotic Nigerian and I know what's best for this Country.
Nigerians are wiser now.

Sai Buhari/ Jubril. grin grin

Re: FG Awards N206bn Contract For Main Work Of Second Niger Bridge by Almaiga: 4:09pm On Nov 13, 2018
fekolastic:

You see why these thieves continue to prosper, simply because people like do not read not keep tab of informations that APC churns out. Did you read what Fashola just said, he said that all the other works were done in side the River and cant be seen from the Surface even standing on the First bridge, and that it is from this second phase that physical structures will be see.So my question is all the pictures that APC have been posting showing physical structures where did they get it from? meaning that to prove GEJ right he awarded the contract of the phases that have taken care of all the substructure phases. lies lies upon lies HOW did we get here

Trash.

Na Buhari/ Jubril dey reign.
If you recall, Goodluck Jonathan also add Azikiwe to his name as the 2015 election drew nearer. Buhari also welcome the Jubril tittle, the IPOB gave him as a result of his popularity.

Sai Baba, Sai Jubril. grin

Re: FG Awards N206bn Contract For Main Work Of Second Niger Bridge by rickyrex(m): 4:11pm On Nov 13, 2018
Felixv:

And I guess when you guys want the presidency you would expect others to vote for you

Hmmmm

Let’s do the maths — SE. buhari won

Ibo? You need the north and the SW. the way I see things you guys won’t come close in the next 50yrs - maybe another generation would understand the game of numbers.

yes you are right but the misery behind the Igbo's not fully involved in politics the way the Yoruba's and Hausa do is that an average igboa man is 24 hours busy with his business. he thinks on how to make a better life. unlike the Yoruba's and house who thinks politics is a family business. so rather than feeling bad and been deprived of the national dividend they chose to go and yet the so called Hausa and Yoruba and blocking them from going. I just wonder what you people want from them
Re: FG Awards N206bn Contract For Main Work Of Second Niger Bridge by SarkinYarki: 4:12pm On Nov 13, 2018
Almost 1 billion dollars for a 1 KM girder Bridge ..Fashola you are evil
Re: FG Awards N206bn Contract For Main Work Of Second Niger Bridge by Grayxme: 4:12pm On Nov 13, 2018
This is indeed highly commendable...Kudos to the FG for this as it will go a long way in easing the traffic on that axis.
Re: FG Awards N206bn Contract For Main Work Of Second Niger Bridge by Corrinthians(m): 4:13pm On Nov 13, 2018
Kennydoc:

Didn't you guys say the bridge was more than 50% completed? Are they still awarding contract? And he had to wait till 3 months before election to award it. Hahahaha. You guys think we are fools?
If you can't show us where anyone stated 50% completed, then you are no different from the typical lying wadata shrill, and you must be what you think we think you are according to your comment. cheesy

I'm waiting. Please just a link and not some useless unnecessary jargons. grin
Re: FG Awards N206bn Contract For Main Work Of Second Niger Bridge by SouthEastFacts: 4:14pm On Nov 13, 2018
The same contract GEJ awarded for 100 Billion Naira and APC were crying.

Buhari cancelled it on the account that the amount is outrageous. Few months to the election, he over doubled that same amount.

We are watching and we are waiting for him in South East. He must remove his cap.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Magu: UK Too Slow On Diezani… No Kobo Recovered From Her $2.4bn Loot / President Buhari Attends Adama Barrow's Inauguration (Photos) / Police Recapture Kuje Prison Escapee, Ali Shuaibu In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.