Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

FG Awards N206bn Contract For Main Work Of Second Niger Bridge - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Awards N206bn Contract For Main Work Of Second Niger Bridge (18126 Views)

FG Awards Lagos-Calabar Coastal Highway To Hitech / FG Awards Zinox Technologies Over N85bn 2023 Digital Census Contract / Fg Approves N206bn For 2nd Niger Bridge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Awards N206bn Contract For Main Work Of Second Niger Bridge by jinxet2000: 4:31pm On Nov 13, 2018
I thought they said work at the 2nd Niger bridge is almost completed. This gofment sed. So so lie lie.
Re: FG Awards N206bn Contract For Main Work Of Second Niger Bridge by BunmiSkye: 4:50pm On Nov 13, 2018
Buhari is doing in 3 years, what Jonathan, Stella Oduah, Peter Obi and all the entire Eastern Political leaders could not do in 16 years. Yet, they have the guts to insult him.It is evident and transparent to have dealt in the development of nigeria for 3 years,this is the reason why it is extremely beyond the opposition party expectation.....
Re: FG Awards N206bn Contract For Main Work Of Second Niger Bridge by Kennydoc(m): 5:00pm On Nov 13, 2018
Corrinthians:
If you can't show us where anyone stated 50% completed, then you are no different from the typical lying wadata shrill, and you must be what you think we think you are according to your comment. cheesy

I'm waiting. Please just a link and not some useless unnecessary jargons. grin

https://www.nairaland.com/4449634/pictures-ongoing-construction-second-niger

This was as at April (7 months ago) when Bashir Ahmad said work was 44.6% completed.
Re: FG Awards N206bn Contract For Main Work Of Second Niger Bridge by Corrinthians(m): 5:10pm On Nov 13, 2018
Kennydoc:

https://www.nairaland.com/4449634/pictures-ongoing-construction-second-niger

This was as at April (7 months ago) when Bashir Ahmad said work was 44.6% completed.
You said and I quote: 50%!!

You my friend are a bloody liar!

See how you've embarrassed yourself. grin
Re: FG Awards N206bn Contract For Main Work Of Second Niger Bridge by KingRagnar: 5:11pm On Nov 13, 2018
I hear people saying this is election fever, but I must say, PMB has been awarding contracts for construction since the inception of his administration. Over 365 roads are presently under construction and a total of 497km have been constructed
Re: FG Awards N206bn Contract For Main Work Of Second Niger Bridge by blesssingtime(m): 5:16pm On Nov 13, 2018
Some will definitely find their way into some pockets.....
Re: FG Awards N206bn Contract For Main Work Of Second Niger Bridge by Mutemenot(m): 5:38pm On Nov 13, 2018
Awarding the bridge all the time without mobilization. I expected him to say the 206b has bn paid to Julius Berger
Re: FG Awards N206bn Contract For Main Work Of Second Niger Bridge by bixton(m): 6:00pm On Nov 13, 2018
OkaNaUbe:
The more you look, this less you see. Don't fall for this gimmick.

If they were serious, they would have sped up work on that bridge so that we can believe we are not 5%ters, as Tribalist-In-Chief said it.

Enugu-Onitsha federal road is bad and some sections is constructed by Enugu State government (prove me wrong with facts). Also Ihiala-Orlu road, PH-Enugu road, Onitsha-Awka road (though, taking donkey years to complete) is bad, Owerri-PH (IMO State section) are all bad.

Apart from Onitsha-Owerri Federal road constructed during Obasanjo's administration
and few others, most Federal roads in the South East are bad.

Nice one with the bold.
Are you also saying the administration after OBJ did not do anything?
Re: FG Awards N206bn Contract For Main Work Of Second Niger Bridge by kernel001: 6:03pm On Nov 13, 2018
Almaiga:

Trash, I'm a Patriotic Nigerian and I know what's best for this Country.
Nigerians are wiser now.

Sai Buhari/ Jubril. grin grin

Patriotically recessionist.
Re: FG Awards N206bn Contract For Main Work Of Second Niger Bridge by Kennydoc(m): 6:09pm On Nov 13, 2018
[s]
Corrinthians:
You said and I quote: 50%!!

You my friend are a bloody liar!

See how you've embarrassed yourself. grin
[/s]

GET OUT!!!

Why not show me the 44.6% work you guys have done.

Liars!!!

There is no embarrassment there. I knew the figure you guys have been bandying around was nearly 50%.
If you guys claimed 44.6% work was done as at April, and I quoted 50% in November, how does that make me a liar? Do you think I have these figures all the time at the tips of my fingers? Am I jobless like you and the entire BMC that spend all day on Nairaland?
Re: FG Awards N206bn Contract For Main Work Of Second Niger Bridge by Corrinthians(m): 6:21pm On Nov 13, 2018
Kennydoc:

GET OUT!!!

Why not show me the 44.6% work you guys have done.

Liars!!!

There is no embarrassment there. I knew the figure you guys have been bandying around was nearly 50%.
If you guys claimed 44.6% work was done as at April, and I quoted 50% in November, how does that make me a liar? Do you think I have these figures all the time at the tips of my fingers? Am I jobless like you and the entire BMC that spend all day on Nairaland?
What kind of needless tirade is this? Are you sure you know what your problem is? grin grin

Re: FG Awards N206bn Contract For Main Work Of Second Niger Bridge by Almaiga: 6:31pm On Nov 13, 2018
kernel001:

Patriotically recessionist.

E pain this man Sha. grin grin grin

Re: FG Awards N206bn Contract For Main Work Of Second Niger Bridge by Kennydoc(m): 7:11pm On Nov 13, 2018
[s]
Corrinthians:
What kind of needless tirade is this? Are you sure you know what your problem is? grin grin
[/s]

Piece of shyte!
Re: FG Awards N206bn Contract For Main Work Of Second Niger Bridge by efighter: 7:23pm On Nov 13, 2018
flyca:
Very interesting story grin

So how many km exactly is this bridge that has been taking like forever?
Is the steel going to be diamond that billions of billions of naira contracts are being signed every 2 days?
Are the roads paved with gold or what?!
One day one story.
“All I wanna say is that, they don't really about us” undecided

My brother, direct this question to PDP secretariat for spending 16 years in office only to commission a bridge on drawing board.
Re: FG Awards N206bn Contract For Main Work Of Second Niger Bridge by tewogbolah31: 7:41pm On Nov 13, 2018
flyca:
They will take two trips of sand there and then “Julius Berger” will come and tell us it will be completed in 2050 grin

That will be after less than 50km Lagos-Ibadan express is completed in 2022.

Nigerians, kiss goodbye to our N206bn sha tongue
bro, this is APC, not pdp with with a lot of abandon project
Re: FG Awards N206bn Contract For Main Work Of Second Niger Bridge by Nobody: 11:49pm On Nov 13, 2018
buhari came into office in 2015 n immediately cancelled the 2nd niger bridge which was a PPP.

He reactivated the bridge construction in 2018, 3 months to the election.

We are not almanjeris

2 Likes

Re: FG Awards N206bn Contract For Main Work Of Second Niger Bridge by Modarun(m): 3:43am On Nov 14, 2018
we tbought the lifeless one have completed the bridge already? We knw a govt thats serious about a project, and its definately not this govt. They knw theyvare in trouble so want to use pronoucements to escaoe the impeding backlash, A project that was supposed to be completed by 1quater od 2017, Buhari stopped it and nw wants to play lip service, Just like they did with the Ogoni land clean up. fail
Re: FG Awards N206bn Contract For Main Work Of Second Niger Bridge by Modarun(m): 3:47am On Nov 14, 2018
tewogbolah31:
bro, this is APC, not pdp with with a lot of abandon project

So what if its APC. the Former minster Mrs Iweala made sure the funding of the contract was taken care of, all they needed to do ia release money and thebcontractors would continue from.where the GEJ stopped, so why did Buhari stop it? You guys are blinded by self deciet, how far about that Ogoni clean project you made so much noise about on NL? How about the building of Refinaries? which promise did the APC ever fulfilled? Bros we are not fools

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Adamawa Assembly Moves To Sack Gov Bindow, Speaker / 2023 Results Will Be Transmitted In Real-time To Viewing Portal On Election Day / President Buhari To Attend APC Presidential Rally On Monday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.