Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,655 members, 7,865,648 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 10:28 PM

You’re The One Thing I Got Absolutely Right” Banky W Gushes Over Adesua - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / You’re The One Thing I Got Absolutely Right” Banky W Gushes Over Adesua (296 Views)

Banky W Gushes Over His Wife, Adesua Etomi: You’re The One Thing I Got Right / Banky W Gushes Over His Wife, Adesua Etomi: 'This Is Sunshine In Human Form' / Banky W Gushes As Adesua Etomi Covers Genevieve Magazine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You’re The One Thing I Got Absolutely Right” Banky W Gushes Over Adesua by MhizMuna: 3:00pm On Nov 13, 2018
It has never been in doubt that Banky W is super-fond of his beautiful wife, Adesua Etomi. Everyone knows this and his fans often talk about how smitten he is with her attractiveness.

The singer has shown off his wife multiple times on social media, gushing over her beauty and elegance each time. The woman on her own part is also very fond of her husband and dotes on him very often.

source - https://www./2018/11/youre-the-one-thing-i-got-absolutely-right-banky-w-gushes-over-adesua.html

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun
Cc Dominique
Cc mynd44

Re: You’re The One Thing I Got Absolutely Right” Banky W Gushes Over Adesua by ehhmah(m): 3:02pm On Nov 13, 2018
Perfectly... cool

Not like one Ex of a Colombian smiley

(1) (Reply)

Keira Gerber Crawford Shows Some More Yummy Pics / 5 Must Know Facts About Davido As He Celebrates His 26th Birthday / Bayelsa Blogger E-mark Emmanuel Akpoyeibo Celebrate Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.