Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,467 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:06 AM

Kwara State Governor, PDP Guber Candidate In Bribery Scandal (pictures) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwara State Governor, PDP Guber Candidate In Bribery Scandal (pictures) (33339 Views)

Ebonyi People, Not Umahi, Will Determine Next Governor — PDP / Okorocha Selling Imo Government's Property — Deputy Governor, PDP / Governor Ganduje Bribery Scandal: APC Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kwara State Governor, PDP Guber Candidate In Bribery Scandal (pictures) by EDOLUWA: 5:17pm On Nov 13, 2018
Whoever posted this online to discredit these people is a big learner. May be he thinks people are dull as he is, or how is the exchange of envelope translates to Bribery?

1 Like

Re: Kwara State Governor, PDP Guber Candidate In Bribery Scandal (pictures) by Olajah81: 5:20pm On Nov 13, 2018
Is a Bible wrap with foil paper
Re: Kwara State Governor, PDP Guber Candidate In Bribery Scandal (pictures) by Equation89(m): 5:23pm On Nov 13, 2018
Let them go and open the envelope. APC with their mumu
Re: Kwara State Governor, PDP Guber Candidate In Bribery Scandal (pictures) by Bants(m): 5:33pm On Nov 13, 2018
APC aka Xray vision how did they see the money
Re: Kwara State Governor, PDP Guber Candidate In Bribery Scandal (pictures) by abc115: 5:35pm On Nov 13, 2018
Gidah:
Haba is it everything inside brown envelope and in that shape money it could be the pack to the microphone the speaker is using
Brown envelop =Money... Every Nigerian knows that

1 Like

Re: Kwara State Governor, PDP Guber Candidate In Bribery Scandal (pictures) by nairalandtruthr: 5:36pm On Nov 13, 2018
You don't catch a thief at his shoulder but wrist, Ganduje video is undeniable except it they can claim video shot grin grin grin On a serious note this can be easily defended as being Manifestoes and Books on the achievements of the PDP flag bearer or Governor.
Re: Kwara State Governor, PDP Guber Candidate In Bribery Scandal (pictures) by maisauki: 5:36pm On Nov 13, 2018
Bukola Babes
Re: Kwara State Governor, PDP Guber Candidate In Bribery Scandal (pictures) by babadeee(m): 5:37pm On Nov 13, 2018
Corrinthians:
PDP :

A party of Thieves and Bigots.

For Thieves and Bigots..

and by Thieves and Bigots.

cry

Never again shall this country fall into the hands of these indescribably corrupt, vile, disgusting, bigoted, retrogressive, hateful, shameless and downright clueless band of dishevelled skunks. embarassed
you have brain damage if not you should remember Very well that Gov. of Kanu state is an APC member
Re: Kwara State Governor, PDP Guber Candidate In Bribery Scandal (pictures) by Carlyscales: 5:41pm On Nov 13, 2018
tayour917i:
Busted!!!
What did u see that busted

1 Like

Re: Kwara State Governor, PDP Guber Candidate In Bribery Scandal (pictures) by Dedurch1: 5:42pm On Nov 13, 2018
The day Nigerians realise that there is no difference between PDP and APC. Na dat day our mumu really do.
Re: Kwara State Governor, PDP Guber Candidate In Bribery Scandal (pictures) by Gandollar(f): 5:44pm On Nov 13, 2018
Corrinthians:
PDP :

A party of Thieves and Bigots.

For Thieves and Bigots..

and by Thieves and Bigots.

cry

Never again shall this country fall into the hands of these indescribably corrupt, vile, disgusting, bigoted, retrogressive, hateful, shameless and downright clueless band of dishevelled skunks. embarassed
May the tears you she'd never dry from your eyes my son! Pelee... smiley
Re: Kwara State Governor, PDP Guber Candidate In Bribery Scandal (pictures) by santuspearl: 5:56pm On Nov 13, 2018
He is going to seek support from the traditional ruler, so if he gives him money to woo him, is it a bad thing?? Thats what politicians do, that's what campaign funds are for. We are always talking about unnecessary things. We should be weeping for our country, how can a court stop the probing of Kano state governor even after the hard evidences against him, it's so disgusting.
Re: Kwara State Governor, PDP Guber Candidate In Bribery Scandal (pictures) by Corrinthians(m): 6:00pm On Nov 13, 2018
babadeee:
you have brain damage if not you should remember Very well that Gov. of Kanu state is an APC member
This one is so pained he drank himself to stupor and staggered into the wrong thread.

grin

CilicMarin , please come and take your brother home. cheesy
Re: Kwara State Governor, PDP Guber Candidate In Bribery Scandal (pictures) by bcube01(m): 6:00pm On Nov 13, 2018
OEPHIUS:
Ahead of the Nov 17 bye-election for Ekiti/Irepodun/Isin/Oke-Ero federal constituency in Kwara, Gov @AbdulfataAhmed, Hon. Atunwa & others visited Olupo of Ajasse-Ipo.

Please help me check this picture very well, what could be in that “brown envelope” Is it Money? ��‍♂️ https:///cTmfOrd0om

https://twitter.com/InstaKwara/status/1062353124688609280?s=19

HANDBILLS. Abi wetin u think?
Re: Kwara State Governor, PDP Guber Candidate In Bribery Scandal (pictures) by CilicMarin: 6:06pm On Nov 13, 2018
Corrinthians:
This one is so pained he drank himself to stupor and staggered into the wrong thread.

grin

CilicMarin , please come and take your brother home. cheesy

Re: Kwara State Governor, PDP Guber Candidate In Bribery Scandal (pictures) by Nobody: 6:07pm On Nov 13, 2018
jayson87:
REDUNDANT....
So anytime you see brown envelope you think of money first
it is like u have eye problem check the envelope very well
Re: Kwara State Governor, PDP Guber Candidate In Bribery Scandal (pictures) by NanaKhadija: 6:12pm On Nov 13, 2018
guys please check out the picture frame at the wall. is saraki the president? saraki picture frame is more clear bold than the sitting Governor.

Re: Kwara State Governor, PDP Guber Candidate In Bribery Scandal (pictures) by bilulu(m): 7:07pm On Nov 13, 2018
Corrinthians:
Here was my comment just a couple of hours ago on the thread about Ganduje driving a tractor :

I am not like the ignorant redundant pdp charlatans who see black and call it white.

Now you may take your comment and crawl back into the hut from whence you emerged. cheesy
maybe he's going to b a sacrificial lamb Dats y....
Re: Kwara State Governor, PDP Guber Candidate In Bribery Scandal (pictures) by Corrinthians(m): 7:09pm On Nov 13, 2018
bilulu:

maybe he's going to b a sacrificial lamb Dats y....
I don't care if he's going to be a sacrificial cow. What I know is, he's a disgusting thief. cool

But do you now agree you judged me wrongly?
Re: Kwara State Governor, PDP Guber Candidate In Bribery Scandal (pictures) by oneman1988: 7:21pm On Nov 13, 2018
U cannot answer a simple question that thing in that envelop is this beside it is legalised in the Bible GenesisGenesis 1 vs 29 it is called bible of canalis ( hemp, igbo, taba, ganja or what ever u may call it)

Re: Kwara State Governor, PDP Guber Candidate In Bribery Scandal (pictures) by oneman1988: 7:22pm On Nov 13, 2018
U cannot answer a simple question that thing in that envelop is this beside it is legalised in the Bible and south africa Genesis 1 vs 29 it is called bible of canalis ( hemp, igbo, taba, ganja or what ever u may call it)

Re: Kwara State Governor, PDP Guber Candidate In Bribery Scandal (pictures) by fabre4: 8:04pm On Nov 13, 2018
Lavoca:
Nairaland has become a joke. How can a mod push an unverified claim to FP and tagged it a "SCANDAL"?. Report from a twitter handle is what we should be believing?

I bet it is that BMC mod that pushed it to FP
Na person wey get 'mynd' fit push dat kind thread
Re: Kwara State Governor, PDP Guber Candidate In Bribery Scandal (pictures) by bilulu(m): 9:23pm On Nov 13, 2018
Corrinthians:
I don't care if he's going to be a sacrificial cow. What I know is, he's a disgusting thief. cool

But do you now agree you judged me wrongly?
no am not wrong cuz u guys chose d crime n corruption to condemn.... can u show ur post about Maina, Buratai, Baru, Kemi, Shittu, Babachir, when Buhari clear Babachir etc
Re: Kwara State Governor, PDP Guber Candidate In Bribery Scandal (pictures) by Lanre0: 9:42pm On Nov 13, 2018
Insha Allahu, saraki , his cohorts & their children shall surely reap what they sowed in kwara state.They have paralyzed all sectors, turned Ilorin to human skull deport, promoting cultism, Impunity, kill judiciary & sharing money during elections to traditional rulers, elites & the so called religious leaders at the expense of the suffering masses.
Re: Kwara State Governor, PDP Guber Candidate In Bribery Scandal (pictures) by suraaj(m): 9:53pm On Nov 13, 2018
naijaguy123456:
PDP and fraud are inseparable, just like IPOB and chest beating.

This is PDP news, Igbos wailers won't talk, yeye people.

1 Share

Re: Kwara State Governor, PDP Guber Candidate In Bribery Scandal (pictures) by naijajobx: 12:34am On Nov 14, 2018
smiley
Re: Kwara State Governor, PDP Guber Candidate In Bribery Scandal (pictures) by badesco(m): 8:23am On Nov 14, 2018
Moderator please remove this post, because it makes no meaning. Why don't he check inside the envelope first before posting it here.
Re: Kwara State Governor, PDP Guber Candidate In Bribery Scandal (pictures) by tayour917i(m): 11:44am On Nov 14, 2018
Carlyscales:

What did u see that busted

are you blind? abi u just want to comment.
Re: Kwara State Governor, PDP Guber Candidate In Bribery Scandal (pictures) by Carlyscales: 5:32pm On Nov 14, 2018
tayour917i:

are you blind? abi u just want to comment.
So much noise just to ans a simple question!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

MC Oluomo Reacts To Trump's Defeat, Congratulates Biden / Oshiomhole Opposes APC Membership Revalidation / Senate Stops Ban On Importation Of ‘Tokunbo’ Vehicles Through land

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.