Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,078 members, 7,957,017 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 04:27 AM

Peter Okoye Supports Banky W For House Of Representatives Seat - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye Supports Banky W For House Of Representatives Seat (18779 Views)

Toke Makinwa Endorses Banky W For House Of Representatives Seat / Rapper MI Endorses Banky W For House Of Representatives Seat / WIZKID Endorses Banky W For House Of Representatives Seat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Okoye Supports Banky W For House Of Representatives Seat by Celebgistz1: 4:26pm On Nov 13, 2018
One half of defunct group Psquare, Peter Okoye has taken to his IG page to support Banky W's political ambition in contesting for the Lagos Eti Osa Federal Constituency seat in the House of Representatives in the 2019 general election.

He wrote;

You gat my support�... it’s about time my brother ��

See below;

Source: https://celebgistz.com/peter-okoye-supports-banky-w-for-house-of-representatives-seat/

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Supports Banky W For House Of Representatives Seat by Celebgistz1: 4:26pm On Nov 13, 2018
shocked
Re: Peter Okoye Supports Banky W For House Of Representatives Seat by praizblog: 4:43pm On Nov 13, 2018
cheesy wink
Re: Peter Okoye Supports Banky W For House Of Representatives Seat by ClintonEmex: 5:00pm On Nov 13, 2018
This is commendable.
First was Desmond Elliot, now Banky, and I believe more and more youths will see the need to enter politics and take over.
Because it is obvious that most old men there has no plans for the youths. They are only interested in filling their bags for themselves and families. We need more capable, younger and fitter hands in our political system.

9 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Supports Banky W For House Of Representatives Seat by MetroBaba1(m): 5:00pm On Nov 13, 2018
Banky W should realise that Naija politics is not by signing Love song.

19 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Supports Banky W For House Of Representatives Seat by IamD18: 5:06pm On Nov 13, 2018
My friend, go and sit down with your support.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Supports Banky W For House Of Representatives Seat by Immaculatesnow(m): 5:12pm On Nov 13, 2018
grin jokers everywhere I turn to, banky w will soon run like the rat he is, keep fooling yourself by thinking politics is a love song undecided

I want to buy an old AdSense account

3 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Supports Banky W For House Of Representatives Seat by swiz123(m): 6:33pm On Nov 13, 2018
Stop this shenanigans Olubankole Wellington; nothing would make Adesua happier than making her enjoy the euphoria of motherhood.

Stop toying with the people of Eti Osa for your selfish interests.

Devot this energy to your bedroom activities - for some good results - and of course to making good music.

Perhaps - who knows - you might change your rickety Range Rover from its proceeds

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Supports Banky W For House Of Representatives Seat by Uglymind: 6:34pm On Nov 13, 2018
He's losing whether he likes it or not
Even his wife knows that
Re: Peter Okoye Supports Banky W For House Of Representatives Seat by NIGHTMARE0O7: 6:34pm On Nov 13, 2018
Rubbish!! Attention seeker
Re: Peter Okoye Supports Banky W For House Of Representatives Seat by Alepa(m): 6:34pm On Nov 13, 2018
IamD18:
Why are you pained ?
Ipob

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Supports Banky W For House Of Representatives Seat by Nobody: 6:34pm On Nov 13, 2018
grin grin grin
Re: Peter Okoye Supports Banky W For House Of Representatives Seat by Pabloosas(m): 6:35pm On Nov 13, 2018
Re: Peter Okoye Supports Banky W For House Of Representatives Seat by tstx(m): 6:35pm On Nov 13, 2018
Before
Re: Peter Okoye Supports Banky W For House Of Representatives Seat by stano2(m): 6:36pm On Nov 13, 2018
Anybody or youth against Banky W for the House of reps position....

Take it

3 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Supports Banky W For House Of Representatives Seat by martowskin1(m): 6:36pm On Nov 13, 2018
IamD18:

Go get a life outside NL.... I wonder how old u are

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Supports Banky W For House Of Representatives Seat by Richdad50(m): 6:36pm On Nov 13, 2018
Good
Re: Peter Okoye Supports Banky W For House Of Representatives Seat by sirusX(m): 6:37pm On Nov 13, 2018
MetroBaba1:

shocked

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Supports Banky W For House Of Representatives Seat by Winning123: 6:37pm On Nov 13, 2018
You have made so much money that you have some to throw away.
Re: Peter Okoye Supports Banky W For House Of Representatives Seat by Richdad50(m): 6:38pm On Nov 13, 2018
You sit in the comfort of your smartphone moving no legs to achieve anything except you itchy fingers.
You type and enjoy the 'Likes' but your bills wait for you.
No one has achieved anything by putting the courage of people down rather, encourage others when you have nothing to offer. It takes nothing from your smartless brain.
MetroBaba1:

4 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Supports Banky W For House Of Representatives Seat by mynaijadj(m): 6:41pm On Nov 13, 2018
Is he doing it for the pocket or for the people? Not until huge cash flow is separated from political offices will we see a set of sincere people joining politics.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Supports Banky W For House Of Representatives Seat by emmmanuel5555: 6:41pm On Nov 13, 2018
7 DAYS TO GO FOR THE TRAINING THAT WOULD TRANSFORM YOUR ICT CAREER IN MULTIMEDIA DESIGNS

BE THE 3D ANIMATOR EMPLOYERS AND CLIENTS WANT TO HIRE IN 3 WEEKS – 100% PRACTICAL TRAINING GUARANTED

NOTE: The Three Weeks marathon training in DIGITAL MEDIA MARKETING and MOBILE APPS DEVELOPMENT already ongoing with trainees greatly enjoying the 100% practical program with Lunch Meal and Unlimited Internet Wifi also available for them – WE DELIVER ON PROMISES!

At this 3-weeks Intensive training program, you will develop a well-rounded knowledge base and skill-set that includes strong art, animation, modelling and visualization abilities. You will be prepared for the ever-expanding 3D art field with a thorough understanding of the latest 2D and 3D digital art technologies, in a program developed with the input of industry advisors. Learn to work like the pros do — using the same 3D animation software and tools to render creative thoughts into compelling images and fully-realized design.

If you want to reach your full potential as an animator, there’s no better pathway than this powerful 3 weeks 3D Program!

FEES: N25,000 - DISCOUNT FOR EARLY PAYMENT
N30,000 - PAYMENT ON TRAINING DAY

DATE: TUESDAY 20TH OF NOVEMBER, 2018

VENUE: IKEJA, LAGOS

REQUIRED: Just Your Laptop and passion for Creative Designs

ITEM 7: Daily Lunch meal of real Nigerian dishes for participants – CONFIRMED!

OUR FIRM GUARANTEE: At the end of this training, we guarantee that you would be able to design 3D ANIMATIONS!
We even offer the first training day FREE for those interested to come and taste the awesome practical 3D Animations training we offer. But if after the one day free training you would like to commence the full training, you will be paying the full payment of N30,000!
THIS IS A GUARANTEE AT THE END OF THE TRAINING

Re: Peter Okoye Supports Banky W For House Of Representatives Seat by NiggasInParis: 6:41pm On Nov 13, 2018
From WizKid to Mi and now Mr P... Just forget it , its over..Banky has won..The money is in the list/followers!

Banky could be capable or could not: however, na votes de win election. And to get votes, you need massive followership & campaign- the fan base of these 3 guys mentioned above alone can win this guy his reps ticket. And trust me more celebs will pledge support....issa revolution something

Meanwhile, i think banky has a song titled Mr capable right? Nigga looks polished and is of course capable

Finally, Seun i think you have to start screening people that join Nairaland, some are so daft! Evident from the comments above

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Supports Banky W For House Of Representatives Seat by Xisnin(m): 6:45pm On Nov 13, 2018
Banky needs to start from Lagos house of assembly unless he has a powerful godfather.
Re: Peter Okoye Supports Banky W For House Of Representatives Seat by condralbedez: 6:45pm On Nov 13, 2018
do peter hv pvc ?or he just won endorsed ,watin he fit do !
Re: Peter Okoye Supports Banky W For House Of Representatives Seat by TRUSTEDGUY: 6:46pm On Nov 13, 2018
grin

Gunning for political position goes beyong been popular it is about integrity and vision.

The big question is does Banky W got it

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Supports Banky W For House Of Representatives Seat by SouthEastFacts: 7:05pm On Nov 13, 2018
Some Nigerian youths are something else. I have never seen worst pull him down syndrome than here. Jealousy kee una there.

We want youth, na the youths are coming out and they have started destroying him!

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Supports Banky W For House Of Representatives Seat by kidman96(m): 7:08pm On Nov 13, 2018
All of them dey run go politics...

They think Buhari will lose the next elections so they can start looting.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Supports Banky W For House Of Representatives Seat by spiritedtete: 7:10pm On Nov 13, 2018
Uglymind:
Even his wife knows that

Losing to who? Obanikoro imposed son?
Re: Peter Okoye Supports Banky W For House Of Representatives Seat by spiritedtete: 7:12pm On Nov 13, 2018
To many moronic youth in here... I just can't deal.. even if poverty makes you reasons this way can't you change it... Most you people die like this... Omg!

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Supports Banky W For House Of Representatives Seat by surgical: 7:26pm On Nov 13, 2018
Uglymind:
Even his wife knows that

if he had been running on the platform of APC, you would have praised him to high heavens, why he is the most suited for the position and will win hands down, zombieism no go kill you

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tobi Bakre Celebrates His 25th Birthday (Photos) / Photos From Ubi Franklin's 30th Birthday Party / Omoni Oboli Shares Family Christmas Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.