Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,840 members, 7,810,236 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:22 AM

WIZKID Endorses Banky W For House Of Representatives Seat - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / WIZKID Endorses Banky W For House Of Representatives Seat (39172 Views)

Toke Makinwa Endorses Banky W For House Of Representatives Seat / Peter Okoye Supports Banky W For House Of Representatives Seat / Rapper MI Endorses Banky W For House Of Representatives Seat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

WIZKID Endorses Banky W For House Of Representatives Seat by Andyblaze: 11:54am On Nov 11, 2018

1 Share

Re: WIZKID Endorses Banky W For House Of Representatives Seat by Thewesterner(m): 12:04pm On Nov 11, 2018
Good... Let us the youth take over

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: WIZKID Endorses Banky W For House Of Representatives Seat by GOFRONT(m): 12:38pm On Nov 11, 2018
Okay

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: WIZKID Endorses Banky W For House Of Representatives Seat by IamD18: 12:42pm On Nov 11, 2018
These boys think Politics in Nigeria is all about going to studio to shout "Manya Manya oo"

E too sure me say Wizkid no get PVC.

268 Likes 12 Shares

Re: WIZKID Endorses Banky W For House Of Representatives Seat by Nobody: 12:50pm On Nov 11, 2018
IamD18:
These boys think Politics in Nigeria is all about going to studio to shout "Manya Manya oo"

Lol! He might not even be in naija during elections.
But see comments under that post.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: WIZKID Endorses Banky W For House Of Representatives Seat by IamD18: 12:56pm On Nov 11, 2018
mynairaland2018:

Lol! He might not even be in naija during elections.
You dey mind am. Nigerian youths wey eyes dey red as e dey hot.

Just give them chance to rule this country and watch how they'll sell Nigeria and run away.

11 Likes

Re: WIZKID Endorses Banky W For House Of Representatives Seat by Gallantchrist(m): 1:15pm On Nov 11, 2018
IamD18:

Laf don kill me here

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: WIZKID Endorses Banky W For House Of Representatives Seat by yeyeboi(m): 2:05pm On Nov 11, 2018
Ok
Re: WIZKID Endorses Banky W For House Of Representatives Seat by Ranchhoddas: 2:05pm On Nov 11, 2018
Banky W's only qualification as far as I can see is that he is an artist on the decline.
What ideas does he have, not that it matters in Nigeria of course.

Celebrity endorsements do not carry much weight in the West. It remains to be see what good Wizkid's endorsement will do for his campaign.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-46123964?intlink_from_url=&link_location=live-reporting-story

2 Likes

Re: WIZKID Endorses Banky W For House Of Representatives Seat by 3millionia: 2:05pm On Nov 11, 2018
Wow wow wow wow, nice move Banky

in BTW Download [Updated] Best of Wizkid Mixtape 2018 By DJ Ppeliance
https://mixtapes.ng/latest-best-of-wizkid-mixtape-2018-by-dj-ppeliance/
Re: WIZKID Endorses Banky W For House Of Representatives Seat by kingthreat(m): 2:05pm On Nov 11, 2018
Banky should concentrate more on screwing his wife to results and trying to write better songs. This guy has been musically irrelevant and like his friend Ikechukwu, they are trying hard to be actors who they are not. Now he thinks his popularity can buy him into politics? Bullshyt, he should take a cue from 9ice.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: WIZKID Endorses Banky W For House Of Representatives Seat by Coldplayyy(m): 2:05pm On Nov 11, 2018
Baddest boss! cheesy

1 Like

Re: WIZKID Endorses Banky W For House Of Representatives Seat by opalu: 2:06pm On Nov 11, 2018
The same ETI OSA that APC used to compensate Obanikoro by allowing his Son Ibrahim usually called IBO to run for House of Rep's after they decamped from PDP to APC?
How I wish it's another LGA it would have been so easy for Bank W.
The Obanikoros don't know how to let go easily except their opponent is Tinubu. Now same Tinubu is supporting them for this post.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: WIZKID Endorses Banky W For House Of Representatives Seat by enemyofprogress: 2:06pm On Nov 11, 2018
Rubbish! Shebi you go do your wedding for Dubai and no give us food chop, go collect your votes from Dubai. House of reps ko, house of commotion ni mtcheeeeeew

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: WIZKID Endorses Banky W For House Of Representatives Seat by Lanre4uonly(m): 2:06pm On Nov 11, 2018
All the best Banky.

1 Like

Re: WIZKID Endorses Banky W For House Of Representatives Seat by INTEGRITYA1(m): 2:07pm On Nov 11, 2018
Best of luck to them all, in the pursuit of excellence there are several opportunities we can also endorse and will forever be happy keying into such life time investments.

Already built Estates with top notch infrastructures.Pay & Pack in today.

Agbowa Ikorodu, #8.9m
(3-bedroom impeccably finished semi-detached Bungalow).

Abijo, Lekki, Lagos:
3-bedroom tastefully finished Deluxe maisonette apartment #24m.

3-bedroom tastefully deliver apartments #19m.

2-bedroom apartment #16m

With initial deposit of #2m you're good to go.
Just a click away from you

https:///send?phone=2348062342001

1 Like

Re: WIZKID Endorses Banky W For House Of Representatives Seat by Kennedy94(m): 2:07pm On Nov 11, 2018
taa
under which party or he has is own party...

check my siggy to get your quality products for the festive season

1 Like

Re: WIZKID Endorses Banky W For House Of Representatives Seat by martowskin1(m): 2:07pm On Nov 11, 2018
When the moderator is a 22yrs old undergraduate, this are the kind of topic that will hit front page

7 Likes

Re: WIZKID Endorses Banky W For House Of Representatives Seat by Olajah81: 2:08pm On Nov 11, 2018
Nonsense

1 Like

Re: WIZKID Endorses Banky W For House Of Representatives Seat by Nobody: 2:08pm On Nov 11, 2018
ripping what you sowed
Re: WIZKID Endorses Banky W For House Of Representatives Seat by argon500: 2:08pm On Nov 11, 2018
Who is deceiving Banky W?

If he is so sure of himself, he should have contested for the governor now

misplace priority

Before you attack me, of course he has the constitutional right but before election what has he done to help the poor masses?

Nigeria politics is very dirty

Oh less i forget is Desmond Elliot recontesting?
Re: WIZKID Endorses Banky W For House Of Representatives Seat by Splazy(m): 2:09pm On Nov 11, 2018
for they were together with one accord
Re: WIZKID Endorses Banky W For House Of Representatives Seat by hucienda: 2:10pm On Nov 11, 2018
At least he's a bit realistic. Not those who think running for president is similar to contesting for the chairperson of their estate.
Re: WIZKID Endorses Banky W For House Of Representatives Seat by tosyne2much(m): 2:10pm On Nov 11, 2018
IamD18:

You dey craze I swear cheesy

1 Like

Re: WIZKID Endorses Banky W For House Of Representatives Seat by poseidon12: 2:12pm On Nov 11, 2018
BankyW for House of Rep has my support too. I believe he will work for the good of his constituency. Go Banky, Go.

3 Likes

Re: WIZKID Endorses Banky W For House Of Representatives Seat by Banter1(m): 2:12pm On Nov 11, 2018
When is Chelsea game? time?
Re: WIZKID Endorses Banky W For House Of Representatives Seat by vincentjk(m): 2:12pm On Nov 11, 2018
Lol
Re: WIZKID Endorses Banky W For House Of Representatives Seat by Bigajeff(m): 2:12pm On Nov 11, 2018
Bànky W, Banky W, Banky W! how many times did I call you? This is not Lagos Party Oo, This is not made for you oo, This is not Good good loving or high tone oo, U better be Mr capable
Re: WIZKID Endorses Banky W For House Of Representatives Seat by ElChidi: 2:13pm On Nov 11, 2018
When your career is over, venture into politics

1 Like 1 Share

Re: WIZKID Endorses Banky W For House Of Representatives Seat by poseidon12: 2:15pm On Nov 11, 2018
enemyofprogress:
Rubbish! Shebi you go do your wedding for Dubai and no give us food chop, go collect your votes from Dubai. House of reps ko, house of commotion ni mtcheeeeeew

Please don't be an enemy of progress. Support BankyW.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tosyn Bucknor Death: Falz, Olamide, Toolz, Celebrities Mourn / Mercy Johnson's Children Pictured Playing After School / Mayweather Is Following Wizkid On Instagram & He's Not Making Noise About It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.