Stats: 3,194,549 members, 7,955,039 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:11 PM

Atiku financially Broke, PDP In Serious Difficulties On Funding... - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku financially Broke, PDP In Serious Difficulties On Funding... (44863 Views)

List of Financially Broke/Bankrupt States in Nigeria. ( photo) / AFCON 2019: Sanwo-Olu Speaks On Funding FG’s Delegation To Egypt With $450m / Buhari Pursued "RUGA" Vigorously Yet Drags Feet On Funding Universities (2) (3) (4)

Re: Atiku financially Broke, PDP In Serious Difficulties On Funding... by sirjoe1124(m): 8:57pm On Nov 13, 2018
buhariguy:
The jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Bia-fra terrorist can fund thief atiku useless campaign.
...... May what caused your frustration pass away.....

Re: Atiku financially Broke, PDP In Serious Difficulties On Funding... by edupedia: 9:01pm On Nov 13, 2018
TyrantInAsoRock:
Lolzz

See stupidity coupled with foolishness

I tire for Apc nonetism

.....so na true say no brain dey for inside PDP again....thanks for letting us know....

Re: Atiku financially Broke, PDP In Serious Difficulties On Funding... by sirjoe1124(m): 9:04pm On Nov 13, 2018
Stalwert:
Ipob idiots should refund all the 30 NGN per post before gaytiku collapses
This is a clear sign of insanity...... Report has it DAT 20-30% of Nigerians have mental problems and most unfortunately you're one of them...... Not being able to articulate and give a proper comment void of bigotry and contempt for a people far ahead of you is extreme insanity......
Your principal had long exchanged your brain with DAT of cows.....

Re: Atiku financially Broke, PDP In Serious Difficulties On Funding... by edupedia: 9:07pm On Nov 13, 2018
ican2020:

have you taken your medicine today?

....and why are u combining codeine and tramadol to ask yeye questions?....

Re: Atiku financially Broke, PDP In Serious Difficulties On Funding... by wiseGD: 9:12pm On Nov 13, 2018
THESE HATE SPEECHES ON NAIRALAND HAS TO STOP.

WHY ARE HUMAN BEINGS FULL OF HATE THAT THEY READILY INSULT, CALL DEROGATORY NAMES AND TRY THEIR PERSONAL BEST TO DEMEAN OTHERS?

IS THIS WHAT NAIRALAND AS A SITE HAS BECOME?

INSTEAD OF PROMOTING RESPECT AND POSITIVITY, THIS SITE INSTEAD ENCOURAGES ETHNIC BIGOTRY, RELIGIOUS WARS, POLITICAL FANATICISM and the like.

AND THE MODERATORS AND OWNER EITHER ENCOURAGE IT, BECOME SPECTATORS OR BECOME CONVENIENTLY BLIND.

IT'S A REAL SHAME.

THIS SITE WASN'T LIKE THIS IN THE PAST.

LITTLE WONDER WE HAVE THE TYPE OF NATION WE DO TODAY.

PEOPLE COME ON HERE TO VENT THEIR LIFE'S FRUSTRATIONS IN A WAY THAT HEATS UP THE SYSTEM, THE COUNTRY AND ITS PEOPLE.

A clear display of the mental illness figures announced by our health agencies.

Nigerians need psychiatrists and psychologists in their numbers at this time...and urgently too. It's not degrading. Their job isn't only for mad people. We're educated people I guess?

Re: Atiku financially Broke, PDP In Serious Difficulties On Funding... by KadunaMafia: 9:14pm On Nov 13, 2018
blesssingtime:
and some assh0les are already falling in love with him

Cc: KadunaMafia
Forgive me for i have sinned against all guys
Re: Atiku financially Broke, PDP In Serious Difficulties On Funding... by Themandator: 9:17pm On Nov 13, 2018
The most fullish assemblage every put together as a party remains the APC. Ever have we seen a supposed intelligent being say and unsay on the same issue.
Just some days back, the brainless collection stated that Atiku invited 400 people to dubai for strategy meeting, the same charlatans issued a statement that they are aware money was being moved in and instructed their security arm to way lay the former vice president. Today same people says the same man and his party is broke.

How do you know a senseless being?

CilicMarin:
Let His 100000, Ghost Workers and The Idiotic Pigs Of Biafra Donate To Him...

Useless Thieves..
Re: Atiku financially Broke, PDP In Serious Difficulties On Funding... by FBIL: 9:18pm On Nov 13, 2018
quickberry:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

R.I.P English language
Professor! But he's made a salient point and his message delivered.
Re: Atiku financially Broke, PDP In Serious Difficulties On Funding... by FBIL: 9:18pm On Nov 13, 2018
quickberry:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

R.I.P English language
Re: Atiku financially Broke, PDP In Serious Difficulties On Funding... by tayolove12(m): 9:22pm On Nov 13, 2018
ican2020:

Don’t mind him
Re: Atiku financially Broke, PDP In Serious Difficulties On Funding... by KanwuliaExtra: 9:27pm On Nov 13, 2018
See wahala for APC BUSY-DEDI-BODIES o! grin
Re: Atiku financially Broke, PDP In Serious Difficulties On Funding... by eneyoduke(m): 9:29pm On Nov 13, 2018
Beyond Fake news and Hate Speech according to BBC
Re: Atiku financially Broke, PDP In Serious Difficulties On Funding... by nayolight(m): 9:30pm On Nov 13, 2018
ican2020:

pls help me ask him again! Cus it looks like a case of high fever.
Re: Atiku financially Broke, PDP In Serious Difficulties On Funding... by PharmSam(m): 9:41pm On Nov 13, 2018
Elayna:
Atiku will always get a reputable companies to work for their campaign

That's sure true.........

You are a true creature of God, beautiful, bold and looking takeaway.

Re: Atiku financially Broke, PDP In Serious Difficulties On Funding... by Nobody: 9:45pm On Nov 13, 2018
Donmedrac:
stupid fraudster
Excuse me sir, how did you discover this...

I bow for you oooo
Re: Atiku financially Broke, PDP In Serious Difficulties On Funding... by Inspectorsuga22(m): 9:45pm On Nov 13, 2018
CilicMarin:

Useless Thieves..
Even if jibril give me 100billion naira bribe, I will use d said bribe to work against him...
U are just a hungry zombie
Re: Atiku financially Broke, PDP In Serious Difficulties On Funding... by quickberry(m): 9:47pm On Nov 13, 2018
FBIL:

Tell me your problem

Re: Atiku financially Broke, PDP In Serious Difficulties On Funding... by Inspectorsuga22(m): 9:48pm On Nov 13, 2018
Themandator:
The most fullish assemblage every put together as a party remains the APC. Ever have we seen a supposed intelligent being say and unsay on the same issue.
Just some days back, the brainless collection stated that Atiku invited 400 people to dubai for strategy meeting, the same charlatans issued a statement that they are aware money was being moved in and instructed their security arm to way lay the former vice president. Today same people says the same man and his party is broke.

How do you know a senseless being?

Don't mind d imbe¢ile dat calls himself clicmarin
Re: Atiku financially Broke, PDP In Serious Difficulties On Funding... by Pavarottii(m): 9:48pm On Nov 13, 2018
100billion is enough to run his campaign . Bayelsa, rivers , akwa ibom and delta bring 15billion each.. atiku bring in 20billion himself... Other pdp gov bring 1billion each... Den pdp will complete d remaining billion...

So Wats there ... So u av not spoken to other banks and compainies begging to support.
Re: Atiku financially Broke, PDP In Serious Difficulties On Funding... by duncun: 9:50pm On Nov 13, 2018
Re: Atiku financially Broke, PDP In Serious Difficulties On Funding... by Inspectorsuga22(m): 9:51pm On Nov 13, 2018
If dey like let Dem say atiku av turned to stone, I and my family will still vote 4 him
Re: Atiku financially Broke, PDP In Serious Difficulties On Funding... by engineerboat(m): 9:53pm On Nov 13, 2018
CilicMarin:

Useless Thieves..

Re: Atiku financially Broke, PDP In Serious Difficulties On Funding... by OgbeniSamm(m): 9:57pm On Nov 13, 2018
[s][/s]
Elayna:
[s]Atiku will always get a reputable companies to work for their campaign[/s][s][/s]

Grammatical blunders

Re: Atiku financially Broke, PDP In Serious Difficulties On Funding... by FKMagazine(m): 10:00pm On Nov 13, 2018
I have Tecno C9, driven by a octa-core processor 1.3GHz CPU .

2 GB of RAM, 16GB Memory

ndroid 6.0 (Marshmallow)
16GB Storage with support for memory card up to 32GB
13MP Rear Camera and 13MP Front Camera
4G LTE Data
Iris Scanner (Front)
3000 mAh Battery

condition: very Good

Price: 25k

call/what'sapp: 09073982244
Re: Atiku financially Broke, PDP In Serious Difficulties On Funding... by adetayo234: 10:26pm On Nov 13, 2018
CilicMarin:

Useless Thieves..

Oga, face Ganduje, a proven APC thief.
Re: Atiku financially Broke, PDP In Serious Difficulties On Funding... by nelcliff(m): 10:46pm On Nov 13, 2018
It seems like they already knew from day one that Atiku will be the next President and with that, they went on blocking INTEL with the hope that Atiku will go broke.

Pls anyone that is close to all these APC guys should pls tap them to wake up.. They are dreaming..
Re: Atiku financially Broke, PDP In Serious Difficulties On Funding... by Basher8583: 10:56pm On Nov 13, 2018
Elayna:
Atiku will always get a reputable companies to work for their campaign
Keep the dream strong as the luck is hard
Re: Atiku financially Broke, PDP In Serious Difficulties On Funding... by kunmiiii: 11:03pm On Nov 13, 2018
namedonfinish:

Excuse me sir, how did you discover this...

I bow for you oooo

Its quite easy, u just search the image on Google... I got this link https://m.facebook.com/1809985669285266/photoset/pb.1809985669285266.-2207520000.1542146040./?owner_id=1809985669285266&back_uri=%2F1809985669285266%2Fphotos%2F&_rdr which redirected to a beauty company in Ghana, "EMYLUV GH" were loads of other booty enhancing creams and pictures are.

Just imagine the way the yeye guys here are toasting a man. Lmao!!!

Re: Atiku financially Broke, PDP In Serious Difficulties On Funding... by Bluehand: 11:16pm On Nov 13, 2018
Let's settle this fight once and for all jareeeee

Re: Atiku financially Broke, PDP In Serious Difficulties On Funding... by Nobody: 11:30pm On Nov 13, 2018
CilicMarin:

Useless Thieves..
where you hang your sense?

Re: Atiku financially Broke, PDP In Serious Difficulties On Funding... by TyrantInAsoRock: 11:33pm On Nov 13, 2018
edupedia:

.....so na true say no brain dey for inside PDP again....thanks for letting us know....

He pain am

Re: Atiku financially Broke, PDP In Serious Difficulties On Funding... by waziri4biz: 11:50pm On Nov 13, 2018
CilicMarin:

Useless Thieves..
What wisdom is there in being sectionalist are you proud to be one of those further dividing this country with your reckless comments on Ipob and all that . or maybe the division profits you. Be ashamed sir. Shame on you

N4.7bn Cars: Buhari Can’t Dictate To Us –n’assembly / Ekiti Election : Man Destroys His Permanent Voters Card (pictures) / Court Grants DSS Order to Remand Nnamdi Kanu Till July 26