Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,702 members, 7,809,666 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:47 PM

ITEL Rewards Students With 500,000 After Dance Competition (pictures) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / ITEL Rewards Students With 500,000 After Dance Competition (pictures) (11863 Views)

15th Year Anniversary: Itel Rewards Customers With Cash, Gift Items / I Got The Moves Dance Competition 2.0 By Itelmobileng / Itel Mobile Rewards Students With Half A Million In The #igotthemoves (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ITEL Rewards Students With 500,000 After Dance Competition (pictures) by OEPHIUS(m): 5:46pm On Nov 13, 2018
ITEL MOBILE REWARDS STUDENTS WITH HALF A MILLION IN THE #IGOTTHEMOVES DANCE COMPETITION
Lagos, 9th November 2018 – Reiterating its commitment to empowering Nigerian youths to showcase their talents through various levels of passion, energy, and creativity; Africa’s mobile giant, itel Mobile has just concluded a seven-campus dance activation in Nigerian Universities geared towards creating awareness for its selfie-centric flagship – itel S13.

The activity tagged #iGotTheMoves dance competition started earlier in October with a visit to Nigerian universities such as Laspotech, Yabatech, Lasu, ABU Zaria, University of Ibadan and FUNNAB. In addition to this, an online contest for fans was held which also had participants battle for amazing gifts items and a whopping sum of N500,000 by dancing to itel’s theme song.
The campaign was concluded with Ogundare Adenike Tosin, an undergraduate of Hospitality management in Lagos State Polytechnic emerging the winner with a cash prize of N300,000 as the offline dance champion while a sum of N100,000 each was awarded to the online winner and runner-up winner, Oreoluwa Oladapo and Akinyele Temidayo from Moshood Abiola Polytechnic and Lagos State University respectively.
Speaking on her victory, the ecstatic dance champion, Ogundare Adenike said:
“ This is a dream come true. I had contested earlier in the campus dance competition and won N50,000 and now I won again the finals. Dancing has always been my passion and I’m grateful to itel Mobile for creating this platform for me to showcase my talent and pursue my dreams of becoming a professional dancer. With this cash prize, I can finally enroll in a dance school and become someone great. I’m so honored. Thank you itel Mobile”.

Addressing the media on the competition, Oke Umurhohwo, Marketing Communications Manager, itel Mobile, said the essence of the competition was to promote the dance culture of Nigerian and project the amazing camera sensor mounted on the itel S13 for clearer selfies
“itel Mobile over the years has grown from just a feature phone brand to a smartphone brand, that understands the needs of young Nigerians, and while we have continued to tailor our devices towards providing the best mobile experiences at an affordable rate. Having the opportunity to start this dance competition is our way of showing that we care and we celebrate creativity amongst our target audience.”
The electric atmosphere at the grand finale of the competition had in attendance amazing acts like Terry Apala, Victor AD, Junior Boy, and a host of other top-notch Nigerian artistes along with students Lovers of the itel brand, and lovers of dance.

http://revue.com.ng/itel-rewards-students-with-500000-after-dance-competition-pictures/

1 Like

Re: ITEL Rewards Students With 500,000 After Dance Competition (pictures) by Moreoffaith(m): 6:08pm On Nov 13, 2018
Ok
Re: ITEL Rewards Students With 500,000 After Dance Competition (pictures) by Turbocharger(f): 6:09pm On Nov 13, 2018
What of intelligent students

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ITEL Rewards Students With 500,000 After Dance Competition (pictures) by MJBOLT: 6:09pm On Nov 13, 2018
3OOK just like that shocked
Re: ITEL Rewards Students With 500,000 After Dance Competition (pictures) by Nobody: 6:09pm On Nov 13, 2018
Hmm. Make I no spoil market for una sha. Build more on the reception rentention of your phones.
Re: ITEL Rewards Students With 500,000 After Dance Competition (pictures) by cmon(m): 6:10pm On Nov 13, 2018
Turbocharger:

Here's something for intelligent students; https://myschool.ng/news/myschool-cbt-challenge-season-5-cash-prize-of-n200000-to-be-won
Re: ITEL Rewards Students With 500,000 After Dance Competition (pictures) by superpauL(m): 6:10pm On Nov 13, 2018
Great move ITEL,
BUT

Techno is still years ahead.
Re: ITEL Rewards Students With 500,000 After Dance Competition (pictures) by Meren1: 6:11pm On Nov 13, 2018
Dance Competition sad

Why not reading competition angry

1 Like

Re: ITEL Rewards Students With 500,000 After Dance Competition (pictures) by sundaygray(m): 6:12pm On Nov 13, 2018
[quote author=superpauL post=72940277]Great move ITEL, BUT
Techno is still years ahead.[/quote
Tecno owns itel, so technically it's still tecno
Re: ITEL Rewards Students With 500,000 After Dance Competition (pictures) by SirLakes: 6:13pm On Nov 13, 2018
Turbocharger:
Not gonna happen grin

3 Likes

Re: ITEL Rewards Students With 500,000 After Dance Competition (pictures) by osemoses1234(m): 6:14pm On Nov 13, 2018
Change
Re: ITEL Rewards Students With 500,000 After Dance Competition (pictures) by Kodjattson(m): 6:15pm On Nov 13, 2018
Re: ITEL Rewards Students With 500,000 After Dance Competition (pictures) by Jac007(m): 6:16pm On Nov 13, 2018
The cheque don cover the girl body finish, i wan see wetin she take dey dance shocked
Re: ITEL Rewards Students With 500,000 After Dance Competition (pictures) by stalyf(m): 6:17pm On Nov 13, 2018
More pictures from the itel S13 #iGotTheMoves Dance competition

1 Like

Re: ITEL Rewards Students With 500,000 After Dance Competition (pictures) by Adebowhales(m): 6:18pm On Nov 13, 2018
should have won this but he's busy looking for lizards to grill.

5 Likes

Re: ITEL Rewards Students With 500,000 After Dance Competition (pictures) by Nobody: 6:19pm On Nov 13, 2018
Fvcked up phone!

1 Like

Re: ITEL Rewards Students With 500,000 After Dance Competition (pictures) by emmmanuel5555: 6:21pm On Nov 13, 2018
7 DAYS TO GO FOR THE TRAINING THAT WOULD TRANSFORM YOUR ICT CAREER IN MULTIMEDIA DESIGNS

[b]BE THE 3D ANIMATOR EMPLOYERS AND CLIENTS WANT TO HIRE IN 3 WEEKS – 100% PRACTICAL TRAINING GUARANTED

NOTE: The Three Weeks marathon training in DIGITAL MEDIA MARKETING and MOBILE APPS DEVELOPMENT already ongoing with trainees greatly enjoying the 100% practical program with Lunch Meal and Unlimited Internet Wifi also available for them – WE DELIVER ON PROMISES!

At this 3-weeks Intensive training program, you will develop a well-rounded knowledge base and skill-set that includes strong art, animation, modelling and visualization abilities. You will be prepared for the ever-expanding 3D art field with a thorough understanding of the latest 2D and 3D digital art technologies, in a program developed with the input of industry advisors. Learn to work like the pros do — using the same 3D animation software and tools to render creative thoughts into compelling images and fully-realized design.

If you want to reach your full potential as an animator, there’s no better pathway than this powerful 3 weeks 3D Program!

FEES: N25,000 - DISCOUNT FOR EARLY PAYMENT
N30,000 - PAYMENT ON TRAINING DAY

DATE: TUESDAY 20TH OF NOVEMBER, 2018

VENUE: IKEJA, LAGOS

REQUIRED: Just Your Laptop and passion for Creative Designs

ITEM 7: Daily Lunch meal of real Nigerian dishes for participants – CONFIRMED!

OUR FIRM GUARANTEE: At the end of this training, we guarantee that you would be able to design 3D ANIMATIONS!
We even offer the first training day FREE for those interested to come and taste the awesome practical 3D Animations training we offer. But if after the one day free training you would like to commence the full training, you will be paying the full payment of N30,000!
THIS IS A GUARANTEE AT THE END OF THE TRAINING

Re: ITEL Rewards Students With 500,000 After Dance Competition (pictures) by stalyf(m): 6:23pm On Nov 13, 2018
Even more pictures. Victor AD thrilled the crowd

Re: ITEL Rewards Students With 500,000 After Dance Competition (pictures) by stalyf(m): 6:23pm On Nov 13, 2018
Danny S was on ground too to Thrill the students

Re: ITEL Rewards Students With 500,000 After Dance Competition (pictures) by Kirinwa: 6:29pm On Nov 13, 2018
sacluxisback:
Fvcked up phone!

Yeah very true. The lags too much and ram is very poor. Gets filled easily, you have to clear Facebook, delete messages to free space.

I don't blame them. I blame phone manufacturing companies for not making android affordable. Itel takes that advantage to sell crappy phones with good battery capacity.
Re: ITEL Rewards Students With 500,000 After Dance Competition (pictures) by Omachi006(f): 6:31pm On Nov 13, 2018
This is an amazing move by itel Mobile. Keep it up.
Re: ITEL Rewards Students With 500,000 After Dance Competition (pictures) by martowskin1(m): 6:31pm On Nov 13, 2018
Adebowhales:
should have won this but he's busy looking for lizards to grill.

And chasing APC issues on NL

1 Like

Re: ITEL Rewards Students With 500,000 After Dance Competition (pictures) by Uglymind: 6:32pm On Nov 13, 2018
I heard the girl below me danced well lipsrsealed

Re: ITEL Rewards Students With 500,000 After Dance Competition (pictures) by Nobody: 6:35pm On Nov 13, 2018
Turbocharger:
Nothing for them��
Re: ITEL Rewards Students With 500,000 After Dance Competition (pictures) by kingjizzy2(m): 6:52pm On Nov 13, 2018
Wow! Itel mobile keep the good works up.
Re: ITEL Rewards Students With 500,000 After Dance Competition (pictures) by xtervaganza(m): 7:51pm On Nov 13, 2018
These useless companies are the reason Nigeria will be buried in mediocrity.

What happened to hosting an academic competition and give the 500k to the winner?

This is why people no longer take education serious in this country and watch bbnaija

Nigeria is a disgrace

1 Like

Re: ITEL Rewards Students With 500,000 After Dance Competition (pictures) by Lovelyjessica(f): 8:47pm On Nov 13, 2018
I wish I knew about the competition, by now I could have won 300k. Feeling sad
Re: ITEL Rewards Students With 500,000 After Dance Competition (pictures) by Joafjoe2018(m): 10:20pm On Nov 13, 2018
Itel Mobile you are great
Re: ITEL Rewards Students With 500,000 After Dance Competition (pictures) by Topmaike007(m): 10:48pm On Nov 13, 2018
good for them
Re: ITEL Rewards Students With 500,000 After Dance Competition (pictures) by Smartvic1(m): 1:42am On Nov 14, 2018
Judges don fvck that girl finish. Why she no go win?
Re: ITEL Rewards Students With 500,000 After Dance Competition (pictures) by felixron44: 8:35am On Nov 14, 2018
great initaitive

(1) (Reply)

Beware Of Jumia (so Disappointed) - I Received A Fake Item / Checkout These Tips To Protect Your Phone From Overheating / How To Recover Your Deleted Posts On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.