Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,126 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:59 AM

Buhari Accuses Kwankwaso Of Diverting Kano Funds For His Presidential Campaign - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Accuses Kwankwaso Of Diverting Kano Funds For His Presidential Campaign (31682 Views)

Naira Redesign: Buhari Accuses Banks Of ‘Greed’ / Remove Magu - Malami Writes Buhari. Accuses EFCC Boss Of Money Diversion / APC Group Reports Kachikwu To Buhari, Accuses Him Of Working For PDP (2) (3) (4)

Re: Buhari Accuses Kwankwaso Of Diverting Kano Funds For His Presidential Campaign by blesssingtime(m): 3:16am On Nov 14, 2018
No be Ganduje be Governor?

Allegation with no proof.

What of Ganduje that was caught with proof?
Re: Buhari Accuses Kwankwaso Of Diverting Kano Funds For His Presidential Campaign by Gandollar(f): 6:52am On Nov 14, 2018
Officialpdpnig:

I know what its all about but that is none of my business.

My business is my party PDP and their humongous thieving ways
shattap! Fake arse.
Re: Buhari Accuses Kwankwaso Of Diverting Kano Funds For His Presidential Campaign by ronaldbecky(m): 8:25am On Nov 14, 2018
fergie001:
He diverted money for Presidential campaigns against you,he lost and supported you vehemently....
You never said anything whilst he was in your party.....
You never asked for probe or nothing....
He had issues with his long time friend and successor,you kept mum....

Only to speak because elections is around the corner and he isn't your MCM again......
What kind of a man are you?
What do you pass on to your children?
Sir, your mentality is vague and your "famed integrity" is cos 90° ...
I am beginin 2 dought this man is jubril and nt buhari..why everytin na abt press,make this man open mouth dey talk so we go no it coming from him,and nt hearsay or minister..
Re: Buhari Accuses Kwankwaso Of Diverting Kano Funds For His Presidential Campaign by fergie001: 8:34am On Nov 14, 2018
ronaldbecky:
I am beginin 2 dought this man is jubril and nt buhari..why everytin na abt press,make this man open mouth dey talk so we go no it coming from him,and nt hearsay or minister..
My bro,if you ask me na who I go ask nah
Re: Buhari Accuses Kwankwaso Of Diverting Kano Funds For His Presidential Campaign by che182: 9:28am On Nov 14, 2018
TRUTH BE TOLD, BUHARI NEVER ACCUSED KWANKWASO OF DIVERSION OF KANO UNCOMPLETED PROJECTS FUNDS AS BEING CIRCULATED BY SOME MEDIA HOUSES.
What he said rather was if it were another person, Ganduje would have used Kwankwaso as a cannon fodder and say his former boss refused to complete the projects he started and used the balance of the money to pursue his presidential ambition.
But instead of saying that, Ganduje goes ahead to complete the Kwankwaso government leftover projects, much to the benefits of the people of Kano and being just and fair, in his candid opinion Ganduje deserves to be commended.
This by no means means that Buhari was endorsing corruption or the corrupt, as he immediately made reference to the bribery allegations Ganduje is facing and that the eventual outcome of the ongoing instituted investigations will determine the most appropriate actions to be taken by FG.
Pls Watch the Video herewith attached to verify for yourself...
Re: Buhari Accuses Kwankwaso Of Diverting Kano Funds For His Presidential Campaign by caahies: 9:46am On Nov 14, 2018
Yankee101:
No be Ganduje be Governor?

Allegation with no proof.

What of Ganduje that was caught with proof?

N.a. foolishness the worry am.He never has any meaninful thing to say when he travels.They said GEJ was always drunk but PMB speaks like a drunk.

Re: Buhari Accuses Kwankwaso Of Diverting Kano Funds For His Presidential Campaign by Splashme: 9:48am On Nov 14, 2018
fergie001:
He diverted money for Presidential campaigns against you,he lost and supported you vehemently....
You never said anything whilst he was in your party.....
You never asked for probe or nothing....
He had issues with his long time friend and successor,you kept mum....

Only to speak because elections is around the corner and he isn't your MCM again......
What kind of a man are you?
What do you pass on to your children?
Sir, your mentality is vague and your "famed integrity" is cos 90° ...
Re: Buhari Accuses Kwankwaso Of Diverting Kano Funds For His Presidential Campaign by lukency(m): 9:58am On Nov 14, 2018
Rubbish! Buhari has no time for this.
Re: Buhari Accuses Kwankwaso Of Diverting Kano Funds For His Presidential Campaign by maxzzo1(m): 10:24am On Nov 14, 2018
Mr president has run mad is Rabiu d governor of kano Talk about the current governor d babariga dollar

Re: Buhari Accuses Kwankwaso Of Diverting Kano Funds For His Presidential Campaign by tonex360: 8:17pm On Nov 14, 2018
Speeret:

Don't be a mugu. It's Buhari's left earlobe that has a cut, not his right one. It's obvious you or whoever used "mirror" effect to edit the pix. Fool yourself by yourself.
I know your type can easily be decieved. Apart from the cutting, does those to ears look the same to you, I believe your eyes is connected senses. Unless u want to tell me that you have two different ears.

POLITICS OF BETRAYAL: The Unfair Criticism And Treatment Of Asiwaju Bola Tinubu / Rauf Aregbesola Celebrates His 60th Birthday By Walking On The Streets (Photos) / PDP Former Ministers Pay Sallah Visit To Ex-president Jonathan (photos)