Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,559 members, 7,816,360 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

Buhari Accuses Kwankwaso Of Diverting Kano Funds For His Presidential Campaign - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Accuses Kwankwaso Of Diverting Kano Funds For His Presidential Campaign (31683 Views)

Naira Redesign: Buhari Accuses Banks Of ‘Greed’ / Remove Magu - Malami Writes Buhari. Accuses EFCC Boss Of Money Diversion / APC Group Reports Kachikwu To Buhari, Accuses Him Of Working For PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Accuses Kwankwaso Of Diverting Kano Funds For His Presidential Campaign by bejeria101(m): 7:45pm On Nov 13, 2018
Jubrin go back to sudan!

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Accuses Kwankwaso Of Diverting Kano Funds For His Presidential Campaign by Bizibi(m): 7:46pm On Nov 13, 2018
Buhari or whoever that man is didn't say Jack!!!! Spare us the bull crap

1 Like

Re: Buhari Accuses Kwankwaso Of Diverting Kano Funds For His Presidential Campaign by Reference(m): 7:48pm On Nov 13, 2018
By 2019 everyone will be demystified... can you imagine what Mr. President is saying....

1 Like

Re: Buhari Accuses Kwankwaso Of Diverting Kano Funds For His Presidential Campaign by DjSwaga(m): 7:48pm On Nov 13, 2018
Addressing a group of Nigerian students in France??
Ok ooo...

Muhammadu Buhari said Rabiu Kwankwaso started projects but diverted the money for presidential campaign?

But WTF is wrong with Jubril Na?

Whats the correlation naaa?

Must you talk about last administration whenever you talk? So annoying

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Accuses Kwankwaso Of Diverting Kano Funds For His Presidential Campaign by winofu: 7:51pm On Nov 13, 2018
So you knew all this while and didn't say anything. You are as guilty as the accused. Simple.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Accuses Kwankwaso Of Diverting Kano Funds For His Presidential Campaign by IMASTEX: 7:52pm On Nov 13, 2018
sotall:
From this...I can see Buhari has subtly taken side with Gandollar.

You are praising Gandollar for projects completed but kept mute about the money he stuck in his babaringa
That is Saint Buhari for you

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Accuses Kwankwaso Of Diverting Kano Funds For His Presidential Campaign by IJEYdiamond(f): 7:52pm On Nov 13, 2018
kennygee:
Let him channel this energy towards Ganduje.

Thank u... he should 'corruption fighter'. He should also remove the dirt in his eye before doing that to another.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Accuses Kwankwaso Of Diverting Kano Funds For His Presidential Campaign by fergie001: 7:53pm On Nov 13, 2018
[quote author=Born2Breed post=72942566][/quote]
This man's character is nauseating,haba
Re: Buhari Accuses Kwankwaso Of Diverting Kano Funds For His Presidential Campaign by jrobbins: 7:58pm On Nov 13, 2018
Ibcrown:
Thank you Lord, just got my America visa today. In few weeks time, I won't be reading trash bout both apc or pdp. My dear brothers and sis, get your visa right and flee away from Shit shithole

Papa needs to hustle

But the kids are out
Re: Buhari Accuses Kwankwaso Of Diverting Kano Funds For His Presidential Campaign by Modphase: 8:03pm On Nov 13, 2018
sotall:

You are praising Gandollar for projects completed but kept mute about the money he stuck in his babaringa
if you Igbotic head as not completely collapsed you’d have seen where he stayed the video clip are with the security operative which after examination appropriate action will be taken.
Re: Buhari Accuses Kwankwaso Of Diverting Kano Funds For His Presidential Campaign by Born2Breed(f): 8:10pm On Nov 13, 2018
fergie001:

This man's character is nauseating,haba

He is being controlled remotely. They tell him what to say and how to act.

He has a basket brain.
Re: Buhari Accuses Kwankwaso Of Diverting Kano Funds For His Presidential Campaign by fergie001: 8:17pm On Nov 13, 2018
Born2Breed:

He is being controlled remotely. They tell him what to say and how to act.

He has a basket brain.
You are a very wicked pelzin

Re: Buhari Accuses Kwankwaso Of Diverting Kano Funds For His Presidential Campaign by hodari: 8:20pm On Nov 13, 2018
Useless Jubrin. Yeye man.
Re: Buhari Accuses Kwankwaso Of Diverting Kano Funds For His Presidential Campaign by greenthangz: 8:23pm On Nov 13, 2018
i wonder why jubril keeps talking trash whenever he travels abroad this man from sudan is just unbelievable

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Accuses Kwankwaso Of Diverting Kano Funds For His Presidential Campaign by Nobody: 8:43pm On Nov 13, 2018
fBuhari is confused he is not in the right state of mind to rule nigeria
Re: Buhari Accuses Kwankwaso Of Diverting Kano Funds For His Presidential Campaign by akinszz: 8:49pm On Nov 13, 2018
kingdavidyakson:

Point of correction. Gandollar
no, it's ganduje legbegbe grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Accuses Kwankwaso Of Diverting Kano Funds For His Presidential Campaign by MinCeteris: 9:03pm On Nov 13, 2018
sotall:

====See below if you did not see or you refused to read that portion ====

“That aside, haven’t you watched the videos of the governor stuffing dollars under his gown?” one of the participants quoted the president as asking rhetorically while demonstrating how the governor was stuffing the bundles of dollars under his babbarriga.

“We gave the videos to security agencies for vetting. And we will surely take action on the matter if he is found guilty.”
[b][/b]
Re: Buhari Accuses Kwankwaso Of Diverting Kano Funds For His Presidential Campaign by davidodiba(m): 9:07pm On Nov 13, 2018
Ibcrown:
Thank you Lord, just got my America visa today. In few weeks time, I won't be reading trash bout both apc or pdp. My dear brothers and sis, get your visa right and flee away from Shit shithole

We will stay to build Naija,,,..this country will survive and come out stronger...where you are fleeing to was a no man's land until some people came together to build it....

Let'sGrowNigeriatogether
Re: Buhari Accuses Kwankwaso Of Diverting Kano Funds For His Presidential Campaign by ak22(m): 9:13pm On Nov 13, 2018
Ibcrown:

Please help me how to get mine
Re: Buhari Accuses Kwankwaso Of Diverting Kano Funds For His Presidential Campaign by KanwuliaExtra: 9:14pm On Nov 13, 2018
Where did Tinubu get funds to finance Buhari’s 2015 campaign? cheesy

That $25 billion missing from NNPC and the IKOYI apt UNCLAIMED LOOT are going where? undecided

APC needs to tell Tinubu to stop providing them with CHEAP COCAINE I swear! cheesy

Re: Buhari Accuses Kwankwaso Of Diverting Kano Funds For His Presidential Campaign by eneyoduke(m): 9:34pm On Nov 13, 2018
Fidelarinze9:
Spot the ear

We will shock Nigeria the man in Aso rock is not Obutiku
Re: Buhari Accuses Kwankwaso Of Diverting Kano Funds For His Presidential Campaign by tonex360: 9:41pm On Nov 13, 2018
Fidelarinze9:
Spot the ear
Its obvious that Nigeria is being ruled by an imposter.
My greatest surprise is that many have known about this and are still supporting this evil act of APC.
Now my question is, are they really under a spell?
ANY ONE STILL SUPPORTING THIS ACT IS NOTHING BUT EVIL. AND GOD WILL JUDGE THEM SOON.
The difference is clear. Am convinced that that imposter is not Buhari.

Re: Buhari Accuses Kwankwaso Of Diverting Kano Funds For His Presidential Campaign by 1Nairaboy(m): 9:50pm On Nov 13, 2018
NDDC Scholarship funds in dollars also may have been diverted for Akwa Ibom Gubernatorial Campaign
Re: Buhari Accuses Kwankwaso Of Diverting Kano Funds For His Presidential Campaign by biztip: 10:10pm On Nov 13, 2018
our presidio d chief accuser

Re: Buhari Accuses Kwankwaso Of Diverting Kano Funds For His Presidential Campaign by precious1967(m): 10:29pm On Nov 13, 2018
After he sponsored u In 2015
Re: Buhari Accuses Kwankwaso Of Diverting Kano Funds For His Presidential Campaign by SirBunky85(m): 11:23pm On Nov 13, 2018
sotall:

evn if ganduje isn't in apc,wat do u think pmb can evn do to him constitutionally?u pple keep making noise unnecessarily as if d president can constitutionally remove a sitting governor if not by bribing d house of Assembly or evn coerce dem into submission. iranu
Re: Buhari Accuses Kwankwaso Of Diverting Kano Funds For His Presidential Campaign by Nobody: 11:34pm On Nov 13, 2018
Mrsoundoro:
Buhari Accuses Kwankwaso For Diverting Kano Funds To Fund His Presidential Campaign

President Muhammadu Buhari on Monday took swipe at a former governor of Kano State, Rabiu Kwankwaso, saying the former governor diverted funds meant for projects to presidential campaign.

Addressing a group of Nigerian students in France, Muhammadu Buhari said Rabiu  Kwankwaso started projects but diverted the money for presidential campaign.

“This are the projects he (Kwankwaso) started but diverted the balance of the money to go and contest for presidency instead of completing them,” the president said.

“The good projects started by Kwankwaso in education and healthcare were completed by Ganduje. If it were another person, the projects may not be completed.”

The president therefore lauded Ganduje for completing the projects abandoned by the Kwankwaso administration.

Buhari , however lampooned  Ganduje for taking bribes from contractors.

“That aside, haven’t you watched the videos of the governor stuffing dollars under his gown?” one of the participants quoted the president as asking rhetorically while demonstrating how the governor was stuffing the bundles of dollars under his babbarriga.

“We gave the videos to security agencies for vetting. And we will surely take action on the matter if he is found guilty.”

it was  gathered that Personal Assistant to the president on Broadcast Media Sha’aban Sharada and a member representing Nassarawa Federal Constituency asked journalists present at the event not to release the portion of the president’s remark where he mentioned the Ganduje alleged bribe videos.

Source: http://www.ngg.ng/2018/11/13/buhari-accuses-kwankwaso-for-diverting-kano-funds-to-fund-his-presidential-campaign/

and the babariga dollar nigga nko? cool cool
Re: Buhari Accuses Kwankwaso Of Diverting Kano Funds For His Presidential Campaign by jchioma: 11:49pm On Nov 13, 2018
Officialpdpnig:
And my people were there to collect his money and still give the slot to that crook Atiku.

Thunder will fire PDP in 2019.

Bunch of idiots

My dear, this reverse psychology game you're playing by your moniker and rhetorics will get you nowhere, neither will it stop zai baba 's imminent defeat and retirement back to daura next year. So, be guided :. If you are pdp you are Atikunation.
Re: Buhari Accuses Kwankwaso Of Diverting Kano Funds For His Presidential Campaign by Officialpdpnig: 11:56pm On Nov 13, 2018
jchioma:

My dear, this reverse psychology game you're in by monicker and rhetorics will get you nowhere, neither will it stop zai baba 's retirement back to daura next year. So, be guided :. If you are pdp you are Atikunation.

I am PDP but anti Atiku.

I will not be a zombie for a crook and a liar for my party.

God is the supreme Judge and my party will not save me when I stand before God to be judged for all the lies I told for her sake.

I am not Atikunation or Atikuvillage.

I am an individual with my own mind and no zombie like you.

Even your moniker says Chioma. Imakwa na eziokwu bu ndu ?

Nodu ebe ino n'asi asi maka uka PDP na Atiku.

Ndi aburu onu
Re: Buhari Accuses Kwankwaso Of Diverting Kano Funds For His Presidential Campaign by donqx: 1:07am On Nov 14, 2018
smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Warning Message Ikeja Electric Sent To Their Customers / Edo Election: Thugs Chase Agents Of Other Political Parties From Polling Unit / Ganduje Taunts Wike: You Be A Good Loser (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.