Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,829 members, 7,831,693 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

I Didn’t Feel My Make Up Video With Miracle Will Affect Toyin Lawani - Nina - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Didn’t Feel My Make Up Video With Miracle Will Affect Toyin Lawani - Nina (938 Views)

Throwback To When Leo Warned Nina That Miracle Will Choose Money Over Her (Vid) / Collins, Nina's Boyfriend: "Miracle Will Dump You Soon. Come Pack Your Things" / BBNaija 2018: "Miracle Will Win" - Teddy-A Gives Reasons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Didn’t Feel My Make Up Video With Miracle Will Affect Toyin Lawani - Nina by Amagite2: 7:21pm On Nov 13, 2018
Former big brother Naija housemate cum entrepreneur, Nina, has said she didn't think forgiving Miracle will affect her relationship with Toyin Lawani.

In an interview with TVC, she said; "I didn't feel it was going to affect her, when I actually made the video with Miracle".

Recall that Toyin Lawani blocked Nina on Instagram after she made a live video with Miracle in Ghana, begging her fans to forgive him.

Watch the video here; https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/11/i-didnt-feel-my-make-up-video-with-miracle-was-going-to-affect-toyin-lawani-nina.html

Cc; Lalasticlala

Re: I Didn’t Feel My Make Up Video With Miracle Will Affect Toyin Lawani - Nina by ehhmah(m): 7:39pm On Nov 13, 2018
angry
Re: I Didn’t Feel My Make Up Video With Miracle Will Affect Toyin Lawani - Nina by Celebgistz1: 9:11pm On Nov 13, 2018
This Nina doesn’t think before she talks. I don’t understand her sef
Re: I Didn’t Feel My Make Up Video With Miracle Will Affect Toyin Lawani - Nina by duduade: 9:46pm On Nov 13, 2018
Neither does her hole down there think before it accepts miracle third leg
Re: I Didn’t Feel My Make Up Video With Miracle Will Affect Toyin Lawani - Nina by ibori1(m): 9:46pm On Nov 13, 2018
y dis gel Nina(dumb)like dis
dumb=Nina
Re: I Didn’t Feel My Make Up Video With Miracle Will Affect Toyin Lawani - Nina by praizblog: 10:27pm On Nov 13, 2018
cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Online Users Slam Linda Ikeji For Revealing The Identity Of Instablog9ja Owner / Update On Slayqueen Who ‘ran Mad' After Being Dropped By Lexus Suv In Ogun / International Life: So Wizkid No Longer Lives In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.