Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,992 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

Man Who Called Out DJ Cuppy To Quit Music, Kicked Out Of Wande Coal's Concert - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Man Who Called Out DJ Cuppy To Quit Music, Kicked Out Of Wande Coal's Concert (3146 Views)

DJ Cuppy To Kanye West: Dangote Is Richer Than You / Fans Beg DJ Cuppy To Quit Music And Enjoy Her Burnt Dodo Alone (photo) / DJ Cuppy To Asa Asika "I Got You Bae" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Who Called Out DJ Cuppy To Quit Music, Kicked Out Of Wande Coal's Concert by Lizzysamuel(f): 8:11pm On Nov 13, 2018
Oyemykke, the U.K-based Nigerian man who recently made a video to tell DJ Cuppy to quit music, was, on Sunday, kicked out of Wande Coal’s concert at the 02 Arena in London.

According to an eyewitness who recorded the incident, Oyemykke was trying to gatecrash and at a point, he became unruly and even removed his jacket, when he wasn’t having his way.

However, bouncers eventually threw him out of the area for constituting nuisance to those that paid to attend the show.

Is Karma From Nigeria?

Watch the hilarious Video HERE

https://zenithnaija.com/days-after-telling-dj-cuppy-to-quit-music-man-kicked-out-of-wande-coals-concert/

cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: Man Who Called Out DJ Cuppy To Quit Music, Kicked Out Of Wande Coal's Concert by Nobody: 8:32pm On Nov 13, 2018
This just makes me sooo happy. grin
Re: Man Who Called Out DJ Cuppy To Quit Music, Kicked Out Of Wande Coal's Concert by CreepyBlackpool: 8:47pm On Nov 13, 2018
How can this man say DJ cuppy should quit music angry

you can't get out if you were never in

DJ cuppy was never into music

3 Likes

Re: Man Who Called Out DJ Cuppy To Quit Music, Kicked Out Of Wande Coal's Concert by falcon01: 9:06pm On Nov 13, 2018
CreepyBlackpool:
How can this man say DJ cuppy should quit music angry

you can't get out if you were never in

DJ cuppy was never into music
damn!
Re: Man Who Called Out DJ Cuppy To Quit Music, Kicked Out Of Wande Coal's Concert by Twizzy30(m): 10:12pm On Nov 13, 2018
Dude can't even afford a concert regular ticket and he's bashing Dj cuppy, lol About cuppy's music, i swear she's trying.
Re: Man Who Called Out DJ Cuppy To Quit Music, Kicked Out Of Wande Coal's Concert by Vikkoh(m): 10:18pm On Nov 13, 2018
Bet why nah
Re: Man Who Called Out DJ Cuppy To Quit Music, Kicked Out Of Wande Coal's Concert by SIMPLYkush: 11:23pm On Nov 13, 2018
because he said the truth? cuppy is a bitch, so is that fat wande
Re: Man Who Called Out DJ Cuppy To Quit Music, Kicked Out Of Wande Coal's Concert by OKorowanta: 5:14am On Nov 14, 2018
Twizzy30:
Dude can't even afford a concert regular ticket and he's bashing Dj cuppy, lol
About cuppy's music, i swear she's trying.

She should have build on the only good song 'Werk with Skuki' she has out there.
Her new song with Masterkraft was a below par performance.
She couldn't strike d right chord and I'll blame the producer for dat.
A good producer should be able to hum the key and pitch a bad singer should sing on.
Masterkraft just rush collect big money without doing a good job.
Re: Man Who Called Out DJ Cuppy To Quit Music, Kicked Out Of Wande Coal's Concert by speedyconnect3: 6:05am On Nov 14, 2018
Nawao.

See karma ko

1 Like

Re: Man Who Called Out DJ Cuppy To Quit Music, Kicked Out Of Wande Coal's Concert by Tamarapetty(f): 7:02am On Nov 14, 2018
She should have stopped at GREEN LIGHT.
Re: Man Who Called Out DJ Cuppy To Quit Music, Kicked Out Of Wande Coal's Concert by Twizzy30(m): 8:22am On Nov 14, 2018
OKorowanta:

She should have build on the only good song 'Werk with Skuki' she has out there.
Her new song with Masterkraft was a below par performance.
She couldn't strike d right chord and I'll blame the producer for dat.
A good producer should be able to hum the key and pitch a bad singer should sing on.
Masterkraft just rush collect big money without doing a good job.
I've not heard the song with masterkraft. She did a song with Tekno 'Green Light', it was a smashing hit. And you need to take note, most DJs we have don't sing, all they do is hype in background or intro, But cuppy is trying to do more than that, that's why i said she's trying in her music career.
Peace.
Re: Man Who Called Out DJ Cuppy To Quit Music, Kicked Out Of Wande Coal's Concert by Kennedy94(m): 8:25am On Nov 14, 2018
lol
but it's not suppose to be so
everyone with his/her own opinion
Re: Man Who Called Out DJ Cuppy To Quit Music, Kicked Out Of Wande Coal's Concert by ostorogen: 8:42am On Nov 14, 2018
na advice the guy bring now aya : embarassed
Turn Your Website Into a thriving Supermarket. Get A Premium E-commerce Website ….
For …N69,999 ( Original Value of N150,000 - Guaranteed that You Cant Get This Value Anywhere ELSE!)

If your business is not online in 2017, you would be swimming against the current.

With increasing need to tap from online opportunities, every businessman or woman is looking to have an online store where he or sell can sell their range of products and services.

According to PayPal, "Nigeria is the 3rd highest mobile shopper worldwide - only after China & India!"

That's massively huge because "Nigerian online shoppers have realized the world is their shopping mall and shop wherever and whenever using their mobile devices because they are generally sophisticated mobile users and this sophistication is aiding small businesses".

That is why your E-commerce Website development can’t afford to be handled by 'Web-Quacks’

What we will deploy for your E-commerce website:

• User-friendly interface
• Add, edit & delete products
• Create product categories & sub-categories
• Control item quantities & stock
• Powerful catalogue search options
• Account Registration & Login
• Securely sell documents and software
• Accept credit cards
• One year web hosting & domain name registration
• Unlimited email addresses
• SEO friendly web pages
• Free technical support for one month
• Free Online Marketing Campaign for 1 week
• Digital Media Marketing Consultancy
• DIY Image upload tutorials
• DIY blog training‎ FREE

Re: Man Who Called Out DJ Cuppy To Quit Music, Kicked Out Of Wande Coal's Concert by gssdobi: 9:12am On Nov 14, 2018
Nigerins always playing victims,he wasn' thrown out b/c of cuppy.HE REFUSED TO PAY,for his ticket.Likewise DAVIDO wasn't denied by EKO Atlantic, b/c of PDP, he FAILED TO BOOK ON TIME.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Called Out DJ Cuppy To Quit Music, Kicked Out Of Wande Coal's Concert by sweetvean: 9:49am On Nov 14, 2018
Ewo na what goes around comes around na im be this oh
Re: Man Who Called Out DJ Cuppy To Quit Music, Kicked Out Of Wande Coal's Concert by cynthiarita22: 10:06am On Nov 14, 2018
that thing called karma grin
Re: Man Who Called Out DJ Cuppy To Quit Music, Kicked Out Of Wande Coal's Concert by milaso: 10:25am On Nov 14, 2018
this guy knw try by calling DJ Cupee out grin grin(in speedy voice)
i hate it wen an artist release a single ad people start insulting them e knw make sense
Re: Man Who Called Out DJ Cuppy To Quit Music, Kicked Out Of Wande Coal's Concert by sweetvean: 10:46am On Nov 14, 2018
Ewo na what goes around comes around na im be this oh

I AM JOHN, A 3D ANIMATION EXPERT. LET’S TRAIN YOU TO BE 3D CHARACTER ANIMATOR EMPLOYEES AND CLIENTS WANT TO HIRE IN 3 WEEKS. NO THEORY. 100% PRACTICALS GUARANTEED!

NOTE: The Three Weeks marathon training in DIGITAL MEDIA MARKETING and MOBILE APPS DEVELOPMENT already ongoing with trainees greatly enjoying the 100% practical program with Lunch Meal and Unlimited Internet Wifi available for them – WE DELIVER ON PROMISES!

As an Energetic 3D Animator who thrives in high-energy settings, I create unique 3d graphics and characters with variety of software with the ability to convert verbal concepts and technological schematics into concise illustration
I am experienced in Maya, 3D Max, Blender, Adobe Platforms with expertise in modeling, texturing, rigging, 3D character and rendering, .
My work is a complication of elements of classical sculpture with contemporary themes and technology combining technology of digital tools with traditional sculpting techniques along with 3D-printing and other fabrication method

If you want to reach your full potential as an animator, there’s no better pathway than this powerful 3 weeks 3D Program!

FEES: N35,000 - DISCOUNT FOR EARLY PAYMENT
N40,000 - PAYMENT ON TRAINING DAY

DATE: TUESDAY 20TH OF NOVEMBER, 2018

VENUE: ADDRESS OF OUR TRAINING CENTER ON OUR WEBSITE

REQUIRED: Just Your Laptop and passion for Creative Designs

ITEM 7: Daily Lunch meal of real Nigerian dishes for participants – CONFIRMED!

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid's Son Surprise Tiwa Savage's Son At His Christmas Party With... / Wizkid In Tears Blushing As Tiwa Savage Officially Calls Him "MY LOVE" / Rapper Drake Just Bought This Rare Mercedes-Maybach G 650 Landaulet Convertible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.