Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,548 members, 7,812,751 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:41 PM

DJ Cuppy To Kanye West: Dangote Is Richer Than You - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy To Kanye West: Dangote Is Richer Than You (42804 Views)

DJ Cuppy To His Father: "My Wedding Will Be Smaller Than #CuppyGoldGala" / Fans Beg DJ Cuppy To Quit Music And Enjoy Her Burnt Dodo Alone (photo) / DJ Cuppy To Asa Asika "I Got You Bae" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

DJ Cuppy To Kanye West: Dangote Is Richer Than You by nwekeugochukwu: 6:20am On Jan 18, 2022
You Are Not The Richest Black Man, My Godfather Dangote Is - DJ Cuppy Tells Kanye West

Nigerian entertainer DJ Cuppy has corrected American music star, Kanye West for saying that he is the richest black man, IGBERETV reports.

Kanye West claimed he was stopped from entering his estranged wife, Kim Kardashian's house to spend time with his children, in spite of being the richest black man.

Kanye made the claim during an appearance on Hollywood Unlocked which is hosted by Jason Lee. He said;

"Earlier this week, Monday, when I went to go pick my kids up from school, the security stopped me at the gate.

"So at that point, security was in between me and my children and that's what was not going to happen.

"But I didn't want to argue about it. So I just chilled, took my kids to school, and then took my kids back.

"I am driving. I bring them back and North was like, 'I want you to come upstairs and see something.'

"And it's like, 'Oh, Daddy can't come see something. Daddy can't come inside.' But that hadn't been defined."

Kanye said the security told him he couldn't go inside.

He added;

"My daughter wanted me to go inside.

"I was like, I am the richest Black man and North's father, right, and the security was able to stop me from going into the room with my daughter and that had not been defined.

"And I am hearing that the new boyfriend is actually in the house that I can't even go to.

"And that's where I call my cousins. And my cousin is real opinionated, you know that. And I said, 'I need you to go and say these two things.'

"Security ain't going to be in between me and my children, and my children ain't going to be on TikTok without my permission."

Reacting to this, DJ Cuppy noted that though she is a fan of Kanye, he should know that he isn't the richest black man. The entertainer stated that her godfather, Aliko Dangote occupies that position.

https://mobile.twitter.com/cuppymusic/status/1482754511236120577

13 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy To Kanye West: Dangote Is Richer Than You by Maxymilliano(m): 7:01am On Jan 18, 2022
One is Nigeria Federal Government made of Nigeria and the other is self-made.

For me, YE is the richest black man ...

235 Likes 18 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy To Kanye West: Dangote Is Richer Than You by gasparpisciotta: 7:20am On Jan 18, 2022
Kanye is always ranting when he is not making music.

Weird music genius!!!

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy To Kanye West: Dangote Is Richer Than You by SocialJustice: 7:39am On Jan 18, 2022
Kanye misbehaviour too much, them go soon knock e head for public.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy To Kanye West: Dangote Is Richer Than You by We4all: 9:51am On Jan 18, 2022
DJ Cuppy should pack somewhere. Dangote is worth billions with billions of debts. If he were mandated to clear all his debts at the moment, he won’t be among the richest in the category of one thousand people.

And besides, he amassed his wealth, thanks to all the benefits he has been enjoying from the Nigerian Government. Imagine selling Dangote dollars below the official rate. That is preposterous!

Take all these privileges away from him and he will be left with nothing.

153 Likes 12 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy To Kanye West: Dangote Is Richer Than You by elonmuskbaby: 9:52am On Jan 18, 2022
Cuppy resket yourself and dey your dey o.kanye mouth sharp o grin

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy To Kanye West: Dangote Is Richer Than You by l0uie(m): 12:13pm On Jan 18, 2022
This baby girl, sha. Always in the news for some dumb reason. Swears, I'd be lying if I said this girl could turn me on now. Like, all my attraction for her just died down. Tf. Smh. Ps: Temi, give your elder sister some sense. Shawdy kneeds ta grow app!!!!

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy To Kanye West: Dangote Is Richer Than You by Michelle70(m): 12:13pm On Jan 18, 2022
Those comments make me laugh
Rihanna richer than Dangote? lolz

These people think Dangote is their mate.

178 Likes 10 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy To Kanye West: Dangote Is Richer Than You by money121(m): 12:13pm On Jan 18, 2022
Ok

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy To Kanye West: Dangote Is Richer Than You by DamianX: 12:13pm On Jan 18, 2022
Only God knows how many dicks this girl don chop. Just like Tiwa, association of putas.

Very soon now we go hear she don fvck dangoat.

6 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy To Kanye West: Dangote Is Richer Than You by Brendaniel: 12:13pm On Jan 18, 2022
All these positions are subject to change...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy To Kanye West: Dangote Is Richer Than You by ignis: 12:13pm On Jan 18, 2022
DJ cuppa always want to trend.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy To Kanye West: Dangote Is Richer Than You by God1000(m): 12:13pm On Jan 18, 2022
Childish talk

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy To Kanye West: Dangote Is Richer Than You by ChizzyBuna(m): 12:14pm On Jan 18, 2022
I see Portable marrying Dj Cuppy (PortCuppy 2023)
I see them having triplets
I see Portable becoming Minister of Agberos
I see Portable run for Governor of Lagos

This I have seen.

75 Likes 6 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy To Kanye West: Dangote Is Richer Than You by Hisbah9: 12:14pm On Jan 18, 2022
Richest black man because you made small money

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy To Kanye West: Dangote Is Richer Than You by fasho01(m): 12:14pm On Jan 18, 2022
Who asked you

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy To Kanye West: Dangote Is Richer Than You by tecnolad(m): 12:14pm On Jan 18, 2022
Kanye and everyone supporting that he's the richest are all high on mpkuru mmiri. Dangote is the richest black man, but y'all a**licking mof0s will ignore facts and be biased.

61 Likes 4 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy To Kanye West: Dangote Is Richer Than You by Christane: 12:14pm On Jan 18, 2022
everybody wanna associate themself with greatness ..for instance Dangote is a poor man will she call him her godfather??.... no ...so just be rich and powerful in life ..Nd u will be the godfather and even father's to people u know not ...cus everyone wanna associate with you.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy To Kanye West: Dangote Is Richer Than You by maxwelloweezy(m): 12:15pm On Jan 18, 2022
grin

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy To Kanye West: Dangote Is Richer Than You by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jan 18, 2022
Mtcheeew very yeye thread
It's obviously DANGOTE

16 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy To Kanye West: Dangote Is Richer Than You by Harnny(m): 12:15pm On Jan 18, 2022
The rich also fams

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy To Kanye West: Dangote Is Richer Than You by Sonnobax15(m): 12:15pm On Jan 18, 2022
grin
Godfather indeed cheesy. I see cheesy

Well,na Matter wey concern only rich people be this lipsrsealed. As I future rich man wey I be,I delete myself from this thread lipsrsealed
Re: DJ Cuppy To Kanye West: Dangote Is Richer Than You by Ijoba85: 12:16pm On Jan 18, 2022
Please tell me something
Re: DJ Cuppy To Kanye West: Dangote Is Richer Than You by okeyumez(m): 12:16pm On Jan 18, 2022
Nonsense comparison.
Kanye west made his money through his skills and hard work without favouritism while Dangote made his money by being a beneficiary of government contract, corruption and nepotism. He skipped all due process to dominate the market to become a monopolist through the Northern elements in the corridors of power

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy To Kanye West: Dangote Is Richer Than You by definitelyME(m): 12:16pm On Jan 18, 2022
That first boy that replied cuppy needs a very,very,very hot slap...what a very senseless and funny comment...and the idiot even had the guts to say that rubbish statement is "just my opinion" ? Such a fool.. And that second guy, weda he like it's or not, believes it or not, dangote is and will always be richer than his father and entire linage to come. Rubbish.

24 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy To Kanye West: Dangote Is Richer Than You by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jan 18, 2022
Omor Cuppy rest nah,you just dey all over the place like body odour and everybody knows(Nose).

Low budget Amber Rose.

9 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy To Kanye West: Dangote Is Richer Than You by Ihavethingstodo: 12:17pm On Jan 18, 2022
cheesy Why not your father otedola?

Kanye west and Kim Kardashian should make up already! They are suitable for each other!
Re: DJ Cuppy To Kanye West: Dangote Is Richer Than You by winterfell007(m): 12:17pm On Jan 18, 2022
this overgrown baby and her insecurities issues. Did Dangote tell you to debate that on his behalf? Why carry the matter on your head? Who made you his goddaughter? Just because your dad is always seen around him like some sort of errand boy at Dangote's beck and call, that doesn't mean you are his goddaughter. Beside your dad is no longer a dollar($) billionaire, They are a lot of other wealthy Nigerians richer than him by far and their kids are on a low key. She should go and rest biko!. Always hyping a dysfunctional lifestyle.

4 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy To Kanye West: Dangote Is Richer Than You by Nemesis0147(m): 12:18pm On Jan 18, 2022
Rihanna is richer than Dangote sef

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"Yvonne Nelson’s Baby Is A Bastard" - Counsellor George Lutterodt / Rico Swavey: 6 Things You May Not Know About Evicted BBNaija 2018 Housemate / Regina Daniels Dances After Being Initiated Into Womanhood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.