Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:30 PM

Urgent Medical Need. Please Help - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Urgent Medical Need. Please Help (339 Views)

My Sister Needs Urgent Medical Attention / A Better Life Is All I Need.please Help / Who Can Help Me With An Urgent Medical Fitness Certificate In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Medical Need. Please Help by slimjohn2k5: 10:00pm On Nov 13, 2018
This is the story of my friend, brother and secondary school mate. He needs ur help.
If don't know how to use gofundme.com please pay to his brother account

Onovughe Obokparo
Gtb
Or

https://www.gofundme.com/ogagaoghene-onovugheo

Early August 2018, my brother, Ogagaoghene was complaining about feeling week and numbness on his feet and palms. He went to the hospital and was diagnosed with a rare ailment - gullian- barre syndrome.It attacks the nerves. He gradually lost control of the use of his hands and feet and eventually his ability to swallow anything. A tube had to be passed from his nostrils to the stomach via which his meals and medications (post kidney transplant meds.) are passed to his stomach.
The insertion of this tube caused some form of irritation which lead to cough. There was also infection.
In the wee hours of Friday 21st September,@ about 1 am, the cough started again so seriously and then he had seizures. The medical team on night duty tried in stablizing him and at about 4am, he was moved to ICU.
I was later informed on Monday that on Sunday 23rd at about 12am(thereabout) his heart stopped beating twice in 10mins. The doctor had to revive him and Ogagaoghene regained heartbeat, but has been in coma since then.
The hospital bill incured so far(and still counting) is roughly about 20million naira.
We the family are appealing to the general public to kindly come to our aid financially. This bill is beyond us.
My brother is a staff of one of the commercial banks. A young vibrant man full of life and easy going. He is a graduate of mechanical engineering and was running an MBA program (he was trying all means possible to be part of their next exams that was to commence on the 19th of October, 2018). My young and vibrant brother, very much has his whole life ahead of him.
Kindly assist us please. God bless us all.

(1) (Reply)

.... / Five Things That Are Attracting Insects And Pests To Your House / Neutrogena Rapid 4 Hour Cream For Stubborn Acne

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.