Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,404 members, 7,819,430 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

Akwa Ibom State PDP Mobilizers Supervisor Resigns. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akwa Ibom State PDP Mobilizers Supervisor Resigns. (518 Views)

Coordinator, Grassroot Mobilizers For Buhari (GMB) And 58 Others Join Atiku / Kwara State Pdp Chairman Iyiola Oyedepo Decamp To Apc / I can’t work with Saraki – Kwara State PDP chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Akwa Ibom State PDP Mobilizers Supervisor Resigns. by Officialpdpnig: 11:38pm On Nov 13, 2018
Akwa ibom state PDP mobilizers supervisor has resigned.

My party in Akwa ibom is officially dead.

Buhari has succeeded in combing every nook and cranny of Akwa ibom and rendering Udom the rapscallion comatose.

My part my party who has done this to you? cry

Oam4j, Mynd44

Re: Akwa Ibom State PDP Mobilizers Supervisor Resigns. by Officialpdpnig: 11:39pm On Nov 13, 2018
What manner of man Is Akpabio that he commands this manner of exodus from my party? cry

My party were fools to have let him go

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom State PDP Mobilizers Supervisor Resigns. by MrAJQ(m): 11:47pm On Nov 13, 2018
We told them (the Nairaland PDPites) that PDP is dead and gone in Akwa ibom but they won't listen.

Do you think the governor that ordered for three days fasting is ignorant of this fact? Do you understand what it means for a politician (a sitting governor) to admit that his return is in the hand of God?
Re: Akwa Ibom State PDP Mobilizers Supervisor Resigns. by richidinho(m): 1:49am On Nov 14, 2018
MrAJQ:
We told them (the Nairaland PDPites) that PDP is dead and gone in Akwa ibom but they won't listen.

Do you think the governor that ordered for three days fasting is ignorant of this fact? Do you understand what it means for a politician (a sitting governor) to admit that his return is in the hand of God?

so his return is suppose to be in the hand of Akpabio shey?

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom State PDP Mobilizers Supervisor Resigns. by richidinho(m): 1:55am On Nov 14, 2018
yet no single big politician from the districts that matters has decamp, the determiners i mean, the district with 23 LGAs out of 31, Akpabio only controls 8LGAs where he delivered project when he was governor

Lets bet if Udom wins with vote less than 50k margin, i give you 20 thousand naira
Re: Akwa Ibom State PDP Mobilizers Supervisor Resigns. by Kennedy94(m): 4:21am On Nov 14, 2018
the Lord is Gov. Udom strenght
Re: Akwa Ibom State PDP Mobilizers Supervisor Resigns. by murphyibiam15(m): 4:50am On Nov 14, 2018
army go, army come.. Barack remains

(1) (Reply)

Atiku Is A Thief. / I Am In The Battle With Gov Ugwuanyi Not Chimaraoke -prince Of Mburumbu Blows / Ganduje Named Best Governor Despite $5m Bribe Scandal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.