Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,274 members, 7,818,932 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:29 AM

Sani Adamu: Buhari's Former Driver Begs Him For Assistance (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sani Adamu: Buhari's Former Driver Begs Him For Assistance (Video) (34673 Views)

Buhari’s Former Son-In-Law, Kumo Breaks Silence On Being Wanted For $65m Fraud / Odumakin, Buhari’s Former Spokesman, Who Made Life A Living Hell For Bola Tinubu / Exposed, Buhari Former Aide Write The Petition Against Chief Judge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sani Adamu: Buhari's Former Driver Begs Him For Assistance (Video) by waleoke43: 8:58am On Nov 14, 2018
wow this is just realy sad oo
Re: Sani Adamu: Buhari's Former Driver Begs Him For Assistance (Video) by Datdeltagirl(f): 8:59am On Nov 14, 2018
As Election is coming close. Different different stories na we go dey hear
Re: Sani Adamu: Buhari's Former Driver Begs Him For Assistance (Video) by Zayn04: 8:59am On Nov 14, 2018
Fake news,because this is an old story,get ur facts right b4 bringing it here on Nairaland.
Re: Sani Adamu: Buhari's Former Driver Begs Him For Assistance (Video) by infogenius(m): 9:02am On Nov 14, 2018
I am not surprised.
Only President Buhari and his family dey chop d money so that outsiders will not know he is game.
Baba, na only God fit help u
Re: Sani Adamu: Buhari's Former Driver Begs Him For Assistance (Video) by SarkinYarki: 9:05am On Nov 14, 2018
Imoh555:
you will really wonder what most people did with their money and youthful age when they were much younger.... nairaland youth make una learn...investing and living a simple temprate life is far better than uneccesary turn up and weed smoking, alcohol gulping and dressing and buying stuffs to slay and compete

Oga dont talk more than your mouth oooo...
Re: Sani Adamu: Buhari's Former Driver Begs Him For Assistance (Video) by Imoh555(m): 9:05am On Nov 14, 2018
CyberWolf:
Many people, especially civil servants live from hand to mouth till retirement and even the pensions they suppose to manage their life with are being stolen by the criminals we call leaders.

yet you still see some hungry futureless and uneducated youths clamouring for same people to rule us
Re: Sani Adamu: Buhari's Former Driver Begs Him For Assistance (Video) by Imoh555(m): 9:06am On Nov 14, 2018
SarkinYarki:

Oga dont talk more than your mouth oooo...

Typical myopic northern way of reasoning.... Tell me the sense in what you just spewed up here

1 Like

Re: Sani Adamu: Buhari's Former Driver Begs Him For Assistance (Video) by SocialJustice: 9:06am On Nov 14, 2018
Imoh555:
you will really wonder what most people did with their money and youthful age when they were much younger.... nairaland youth make una learn...investing and living a simple temprate life is far better than uneccesary turn up and weed smoking, alcohol gulping and dressing and buying stuffs to slay and compete
Why you dey mention weed for the matter? Abeg face front.
Re: Sani Adamu: Buhari's Former Driver Begs Him For Assistance (Video) by SarkinYarki: 9:09am On Nov 14, 2018
Imoh555:

Typical myopic northern way of reasoning.... Tell me the same in what you just spewed up here

The race is not for who plans the most the most nor for the swift nor for the smartest, oga time , chance and grace is what speaks into the destiny of a man .. Be careful before life teaches you a bitter lesson ooo..
Re: Sani Adamu: Buhari's Former Driver Begs Him For Assistance (Video) by Tellemall: 9:16am On Nov 14, 2018
Imoh555:

Yours is the first sensible comment.

Many miserable old people have had their fun. Then they begin to look old and pitiable to some.

Aman like this should have at least one child who can feed him, unless he was an oppressive, arrogant man in the past who simply churned out irresponsible members of society eg. Al-Majiri.

2 Likes

Re: Sani Adamu: Buhari's Former Driver Begs Him For Assistance (Video) by israelmao(m): 9:19am On Nov 14, 2018
And he drove Buhari,having seen the driver you have no need of soothsayer to tell about you the driven.
Re: Sani Adamu: Buhari's Former Driver Begs Him For Assistance (Video) by Johnnyessence(m): 9:23am On Nov 14, 2018
Gptins:
Funny enough he may likely not get the message... I hope he is helped in the end cos the suffering in this nation is quite unbearable.
yes soo, i pray that buhari and his handlers come to his rescue. the suffering is too much jare.
Re: Sani Adamu: Buhari's Former Driver Begs Him For Assistance (Video) by Imoh555(m): 9:23am On Nov 14, 2018
SarkinYarki:

The race is not for who plans the most the most nor for the swift nor for the smartest, oga time , chance and grace is what speaks into the destiny of a man .. Be careful before life teaches you a bitter lesson ooo..

You think I don't know all of this?? Grace, time and chance won't happen to anyone who does not work, pray and plan his life.... You want to tell me this man doesn't have any child he trained you want to tell me this man don't have friends who he probably doesn't still have good relationship with? You want to tell me this man didn't meet people of influence when he was driving buhari before.... I know were you coming from... My first comment was not to bash this old man and his situation but to advice the young ones here to learn from his situation... Try understanding something before you air your opinions cheers
Re: Sani Adamu: Buhari's Former Driver Begs Him For Assistance (Video) by CyberWolf: 9:23am On Nov 14, 2018
Imoh555:

yet you still see some hungry futureless and uneducated youths clamouring for same people to rule us
It’s sad but the truth is getting rid of these old criminals will be difficult and if we must achieve that, it’s gonna be through a systematic process. First of all, we the masses need to let them know that they’re not guaranteed two term tenure. So once they realize that they will be voted out if they don’t perform, they will be forced to sit up.

1 Like

Re: Sani Adamu: Buhari's Former Driver Begs Him For Assistance (Video) by kingharzy: 9:24am On Nov 14, 2018
Imoh555:
You mean he smoked and drank with Buhari back those days. . .

Just shading the dullard. Nothing personal, simply public.

Re: Sani Adamu: Buhari's Former Driver Begs Him For Assistance (Video) by Imoh555(m): 9:28am On Nov 14, 2018
CyberWolf:
It’s sad but the truth is getting rid of these old criminals will be difficult and if we must achieve that, it’s gonna be through a systematic process. First of all, we the masses need to let them know that they’re not guaranteed two term tenure. So once they realize that they will be voted out if they don’t perform, they will be forced to sit up.

Truth is even if we all agree to this some group of people will still betray the idea and sell it out to them political clans ....black people we are our own enemies
Re: Sani Adamu: Buhari's Former Driver Begs Him For Assistance (Video) by Born2Breed(f): 9:28am On Nov 14, 2018
Yankee101:
Person wey dey neglect those wey serve am how e go take care of Nigerians?

Feed your family and workers well first

Defend your family and workers well first

Naija pass your capacity to handle
You deserve this.

1 Like

Re: Sani Adamu: Buhari's Former Driver Begs Him For Assistance (Video) by mitcheldaniela5(m): 9:28am On Nov 14, 2018
[quote author=GlorifiedTunde post=72954269]Hmm...

Why does the opposition like to overflog light issues.

Because you have worked for a company before doesn't mean you'll continually be in their pay cheques.

The employer and employee part ways, wishing each other well.

But it's not certain they'll every remember each other, except in cases like this.

The man is old and stricken, he cannot be set up. He can only be catered for.

But where are his children?

When you are close to those in power, seek for assistance beyond momentary money.

Get your children the best of education and connection - you won't have to end up like this.

Are you sure you saw that video? You didn't see the part he said his son was killed as an Army and necessary fees haven't been paid?

If the country has plans for the old you think he will come and be begging?

Not every post you see you comment.
Re: Sani Adamu: Buhari's Former Driver Begs Him For Assistance (Video) by BrownChima212(m): 9:30am On Nov 14, 2018
He needs this APC pure water business asap

Re: Sani Adamu: Buhari's Former Driver Begs Him For Assistance (Video) by michoim(m): 9:30am On Nov 14, 2018
PDP propaganda
Re: Sani Adamu: Buhari's Former Driver Begs Him For Assistance (Video) by SarkinYarki: 9:34am On Nov 14, 2018
Imoh555:

You think I don't know all of this?? Grace, time and chance won't happen to anyone who does not work, pray and plan his life.... You want to tell me this man doesn't have any child he trained you want to tell me this man don't have friends who he probably doesn't still have good relationship with? You want to tell me this man didn't meet people of influence when he was driving buhari before.... I know were you coming from... My first comment was not to bash this old man and his situation but to advice the young ones here to learn from his situation... Try understanding something before you air your opinions cheers

I just realised you were part of those who participated in MMM..I am sorry about even starting this discussion in the first place ..enjoy sir
Re: Sani Adamu: Buhari's Former Driver Begs Him For Assistance (Video) by Nobody: 9:37am On Nov 14, 2018
Buhari supporters are the ones that begs the most, not a day I will wake up without someone begging me or my DM.
Re: Sani Adamu: Buhari's Former Driver Begs Him For Assistance (Video) by symbianDON(m): 9:56am On Nov 14, 2018
dokyOloye:
How old is Jibrin sef? Cos his Driver is very old already.
which of them? jibrin nigeria abi jibrin sudan? grin
Re: Sani Adamu: Buhari's Former Driver Begs Him For Assistance (Video) by Awoleesu(m): 9:59am On Nov 14, 2018
Imoh555:

Sadly, this is an open truth!

1 Like

Re: Sani Adamu: Buhari's Former Driver Begs Him For Assistance (Video) by benzzyno(m): 10:06am On Nov 14, 2018
Did anybody see what i saw? Military discipline!! All Tru the while the video lasted the old man was on salute! Even though he is no longer in service he still recognized his superior... BTW bubu show dis man some love.. His son even died in combat.. Benefits still unreleased...
Re: Sani Adamu: Buhari's Former Driver Begs Him For Assistance (Video) by Passionate888: 10:27am On Nov 14, 2018
Please o, who know the names of Buhari's Christian driver, cook and the name of the Christian man his daughter married.
Re: Sani Adamu: Buhari's Former Driver Begs Him For Assistance (Video) by Nobody: 10:33am On Nov 14, 2018
this man should have kids and grand kids.
Re: Sani Adamu: Buhari's Former Driver Begs Him For Assistance (Video) by Slikbae: 10:34am On Nov 14, 2018
God bless you abundantly.
Imoh555:

1 Like

Re: Sani Adamu: Buhari's Former Driver Begs Him For Assistance (Video) by philus66(m): 10:39am On Nov 14, 2018
you mean this man was once a driver to our own Oga���

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

First Photos Of Zahra Buhari At Her Bridal Shower / Tribunal Judgment: Festus Keyamo Congratulates Buhari At Home (Photo) / #ENDSARS: Leave Peter Obi Out Of Ezu River Corpses, SARS Murdered Them— MASSOB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.