Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,091 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:33 AM

I Need Advice From Enterpreneurial And Matured Folks Pls - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Need Advice From Enterpreneurial And Matured Folks Pls (279 Views)

I Am Broken I Need Advice From Matured Minds / Matured married folks, pls come to my aid. / Married Folks: What Changed After You Married Your Spouse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Advice From Enterpreneurial And Matured Folks Pls by glowzy: 7:02am On Nov 14, 2018
Please I need advise from experience people here.
I have an 8-5 job but it's not enough anymore to take care of my financial obligations and am even planning to leave the job bcoz the salary is peanut and it takes all my time including weekend. Government job is not forthcoming.

I need to establish something for myself now that am still young. I would like to know what skills is selling aside IT related skill that I can learn in a period of two months.

I admire a lot of entrepreneurial mind here (I don't want to mention names) excelling in their business inspite the economic situation.

Am not begging for money or resource I just need a mentor to guide me on the right business decision and how to set it up.

Am getting depressed due to this because my financial responsibility is growing by the day, my earnings cannot cater for my needs
Re: I Need Advice From Enterpreneurial And Matured Folks Pls by yomi007k(m): 7:07am On Nov 14, 2018
Same problem with me.
Re: I Need Advice From Enterpreneurial And Matured Folks Pls by Nobody: 8:22am On Nov 14, 2018
Kindly Post this in Business or Career section

(1) (Reply)

Free Mentorship.. Get Your Complete Mini Importation Ebook Now. Start Now / The Best Of Interlocking Stone In Nigeria / Myths And Facts Of Domestic Violence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.