Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,486 members, 7,861,409 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 11:44 AM

Buhari Aware Of My Decision To Pick A Fellow Muslim As Running Mate – El-rufai - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Aware Of My Decision To Pick A Fellow Muslim As Running Mate – El-rufai (248 Views)

Tinubu's Running Mate: El-Rufai, Shetimma Makes Final List / Julius Abure: Peter Obi Will Choose A Northern Muslim as Vice President / Akinwunmi Adesina, 2023: We Want Yoruba Muslim As President - MURIC To Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Buhari Aware Of My Decision To Pick A Fellow Muslim As Running Mate – El-rufai by newsbook: 7:06am On Nov 14, 2018
The Kaduna State Governor, Nasir el-Rufai, has said President Muhammadu Buhari was aware of his decision to pick a fellow Muslim, Dr. Hadiza Balarabe, as his running mate for the 2019 governorship election.

El-Rufai said this on Tuesday when he hosted the people of Sanga Local Government Area of the state at the Sir Kashim Ibrahim Government House, Kaduna.

The governor told the people of the area who came to thank him for picking their daughter as his running mate, that she was the right choice for the position based on her competence and performance.

Read More at: https://www.thenewsbook.net/buhari-aware-of-my-decision-to-pick-a-fellow-muslim-as-running-mate-el-rufai
Re: Buhari Aware Of My Decision To Pick A Fellow Muslim As Running Mate – El-rufai by shortgun(m): 7:07am On Nov 14, 2018
Buhari that is not aware of anything
Re: Buhari Aware Of My Decision To Pick A Fellow Muslim As Running Mate – El-rufai by slim75d(m): 7:13am On Nov 14, 2018
the old man should be happy with the tiny el rufai after all he's a jihadist like him

1 Like

Re: Buhari Aware Of My Decision To Pick A Fellow Muslim As Running Mate – El-rufai by Mynd44: 7:14am On Nov 14, 2018
Re: Buhari Aware Of My Decision To Pick A Fellow Muslim As Running Mate – El-rufai by crossfm: 7:15am On Nov 14, 2018
Why won't he be aware. If he has his way every state and sectors will be ruled by Muslims.they should continue until they totally plunge Nigeria into religion war.

(1)

Deleted / Buhari Gets International Recognition / CAN Demands Probe Of Alkali, Agwom Adara’s Killing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.