Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,567 members, 7,820,045 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:00 AM

Child killed by monkey after been snatched from the mum, see pictures and videos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Child killed by monkey after been snatched from the mum, see pictures and videos (1957 Views)

Youth Vote Count Concert In Abuja Today (Pictures And Videos) / Akeweje: MC Oluomo Hijacked Lagos NURTW From Me, Snatched My Second Wife / We Will Cancel Polls Where Ballot Boxes Have Been Snatched — Igini (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Child killed by monkey after been snatched from the mum, see pictures and videos by Sirdesmond(m): 7:47am On Nov 14, 2018
This is the most horrific things I have ever head, Monkey strangle a baby to death in india

A 12-day-old baby from the northern state of Uttar Pradesh, in India, was killed by a monkey after being snatched from the arms of his breastfeeding mother inside their home.

The father of the baby said the monkey ran into his family’s home through the open front door.

The front door was left open and my wife was breastfeeding the baby when a monkey suddenly ran into the house,”

He added that the creature grabbed Arush by the neck and ran off before his breastfeeding mother, Neha, could do anything.

According to Agra Police Assistant Superintendent Abhishek, neighbours rushed to help after hearing the mother’s screams on Monday afternoon in a village near Agra city.

Stones were thrown at the monkey to enable it drop the baby, reports MIRROR UK.

Despite the desperate efforts to rescue the little boy, his body was recovered from the terrace of an adjacent house.

Click the link below for full pictures and video

https://www.meetinschool.com/monkey-snatches-baby-as-mum-breastfeeds-him-killed-pictures/

Re: Child killed by monkey after been snatched from the mum, see pictures and videos by Sirdesmond(m): 8:35am On Nov 14, 2018
They are now begging for negotiation
Re: Child killed by monkey after been snatched from the mum, see pictures and videos by Sirdesmond(m): 6:33pm On Nov 14, 2018
Government must go something about this
Re: Child killed by monkey after been snatched from the mum, see pictures and videos by Sirdesmond(m): 6:02am On Nov 15, 2018
This is too bad all the way from India
Re: Child killed by monkey after been snatched from the mum, see pictures and videos by Sirdesmond(m): 9:17am On Nov 15, 2018
This Is too bad
Re: Child killed by monkey after been snatched from the mum, see pictures and videos by Sirdesmond(m): 1:05pm On Nov 15, 2018
Horror
Re: Child killed by monkey after been snatched from the mum, see pictures and videos by SolutionMee: 2:00pm On Nov 15, 2018
cheesy
Fantastic.
Re: Child killed by monkey after been snatched from the mum, see pictures and videos by Sirdesmond(m): 4:37pm On Nov 15, 2018
How I'd this fantastic
Re: Child killed by monkey after been snatched from the mum, see pictures and videos by Sirdesmond(m): 4:37pm On Nov 15, 2018
How Is this fantastic
Re: Child killed by monkey after been snatched from the mum, see pictures and videos by Sirdesmond(m): 7:37pm On Nov 15, 2018
I am telling you, their regions are to diversified
Re: Child killed by monkey after been snatched from the mum, see pictures and videos by Sirdesmond(m): 6:14pm On Nov 16, 2018
But they are getting better now in their economy
Re: Child killed by monkey after been snatched from the mum, see pictures and videos by Meetinschool: 6:15pm On Nov 16, 2018
Far better than Nigeria
Re: Child killed by monkey after been snatched from the mum, see pictures and videos by munazafar(m): 6:41pm On Nov 16, 2018
THis one pass Jubril matter oh!
Re: Child killed by monkey after been snatched from the mum, see pictures and videos by Sirdesmond(m): 9:07pm On Nov 16, 2018
I dey tell you
Re: Child killed by monkey after been snatched from the mum, see pictures and videos by Meetinschool: 9:10pm On Nov 16, 2018
All because of money, nonsense

(1) (Reply)

UNILAG Vs Abuja Stadium, Which One Command More Respect For MKO Abiola / Prediction For 2020 By Pastors..... / Why All Benue Person Should Support Automatic Ortom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.