Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,069 members, 7,818,186 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

House Of Reps Commitee Denies Mentioning Osinbajo In Nema's Probe. Video - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / House Of Reps Commitee Denies Mentioning Osinbajo In Nema's Probe. Video (8605 Views)

Fact-Check: No Taliban Flag Was Hoisted In NEMA's Office / Sunni Islamic Flag In NEMA Headquarters Abuja. / Rice Donated By China For Hungry Idp's Rotting Away In Nema(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Of Reps Commitee Denies Mentioning Osinbajo In Nema's Probe. Video by Lordofthewest(m): 8:34am On Nov 14, 2018
PDP is so desperate to ruin this man's personality but you see when you are a true man of integrity and God is for you all your enemies will try and labor in vain. I blame Osinbajo who got himself into this mess called politics in the first place.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: House Of Reps Commitee Denies Mentioning Osinbajo In Nema's Probe. Video by Maket: 8:34am On Nov 14, 2018
UNA DON HEAR?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: House Of Reps Commitee Denies Mentioning Osinbajo In Nema's Probe. Video by waleoke43: 8:34am On Nov 14, 2018
Are they afraid ni,if he is indicted whats the big dea lsef
Re: House Of Reps Commitee Denies Mentioning Osinbajo In Nema's Probe. Video by thaoriginator: 8:34am On Nov 14, 2018
grin
Re: House Of Reps Commitee Denies Mentioning Osinbajo In Nema's Probe. Video by thaoriginator: 8:35am On Nov 14, 2018
;DDr
Re: House Of Reps Commitee Denies Mentioning Osinbajo In Nema's Probe. Video by Smile4daddy(m): 8:35am On Nov 14, 2018
Osibanjo is just too wise and too defended to be involved in anything Dubious.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Of Reps Commitee Denies Mentioning Osinbajo In Nema's Probe. Video by fishmillan: 8:35am On Nov 14, 2018
Nigerians wake up from your slumber, DONT be decieved we don't need failure in our life ...

We need buhari to rescue us, buhari 2023...

Say no to PDP say yes APC...

God bless you...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: House Of Reps Commitee Denies Mentioning Osinbajo In Nema's Probe. Video by Lordofthewest(m): 8:37am On Nov 14, 2018
Lol..Jonathan is daft, the slowpoke of otuoke should be in kuje eating beans now if buhari had done his job well.
TheGreenLand:
But why do they lie against the VP?
Imagine how fake news spread so fast.
Some people are out to destroy this country with negative and fake news.
No matter how long, TRUTH will always prevail.
And Jonathan was saying rubbish about the same issue just yesterday!

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: House Of Reps Commitee Denies Mentioning Osinbajo In Nema's Probe. Video by Bizibi(m): 8:38am On Nov 14, 2018
fishmillan:
Nigerians wake up from your slumber, DONT be decieved we don't need failure in our life ...

We need buhari to rescue us, buhari 2023...

Say no to PDP say yes APC...

God bless you...
buhari to rescue who?
Re: House Of Reps Commitee Denies Mentioning Osinbajo In Nema's Probe. Video by April4th(m): 8:39am On Nov 14, 2018
Officialpdpnig:
This is the season of fake news from my party and I will not partake in their falsehood. angry

Please! you need to change your moniker, because all your posts i have come across on Nairaland is Anti-PDP or you are just another BMC playing on the intelligence of nairalanders?
Re: House Of Reps Commitee Denies Mentioning Osinbajo In Nema's Probe. Video by Nbote(m): 8:45am On Nov 14, 2018
Dis thread is further price dat all ZonBs are morons.. A video from March and yet dey are all too dumb to see it
Re: House Of Reps Commitee Denies Mentioning Osinbajo In Nema's Probe. Video by hybee55: 8:47am On Nov 14, 2018
Thank God ,I was about making some comments about the previous post,if not for the assistance of my guidanian .But this people are wicked with the fake news thing oh.no wonder buhari tried to pass a law for punishing them but you we as Nigerian we stood against it.see where it has gotten us and will eventually lead us

You can also earn money while reading news like this.whatapp on 09023576394. Thanks DIVISION!

1 Like

Re: House Of Reps Commitee Denies Mentioning Osinbajo In Nema's Probe. Video by Officialpdpnig: 8:47am On Nov 14, 2018
April4th:

Please! you need to change your moniker, because all your posts i have come across on Nairaland is Anti-PDP or you are just another BMC playing on the intelligence of nairalanders?

Biko buru nsogbu gi daba n'ofia. I am old enough to be politically literate in our history as a nation and also old enough to choose not to lie and deceive because of a cursed party.

When I stand before God in judgment over the same lies I told because of PDP, will PDP rescue me on that day?

I am core PDP but will never support the falsehood and lies going on in my party.

As long as Atiku the crook is our candidate then they have lost my vote and those of my clan.

Not all of us can be mad at the same time. I choose not to join them in their madness.

You may be a zombie follower but I am a thinker in my own right and refuse to be zombified

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Of Reps Commitee Denies Mentioning Osinbajo In Nema's Probe. Video by Okoyeebo: 8:47am On Nov 14, 2018
mamajack:
this is scam.the truth will come to pass

Mama Jack, keep typing nonsense when Kanu is crying over Jack.

You reason like Jack.
Re: House Of Reps Commitee Denies Mentioning Osinbajo In Nema's Probe. Video by Kennedy94(m): 8:51am On Nov 14, 2018
change indeed

or is it chameleons style of change this people brought us
Re: House Of Reps Commitee Denies Mentioning Osinbajo In Nema's Probe. Video by Officialpdpnig: 8:52am On Nov 14, 2018
Nbote:
Dis thread is further price dat all ZonBs are morons.. A video from March and yet dey are all too dumb to see it

Stop telling lies for my party.

On the day of Gods judgment, your lies will be judged and PDP will not save you.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: House Of Reps Commitee Denies Mentioning Osinbajo In Nema's Probe. Video by April4th(m): 8:53am On Nov 14, 2018
Since you concluded Atiku is a thief and is not worthy of your vote, then who is? Buhari?

Officialpdpnig:

Biko buru nsogbu gi daba n'ofia. I am old enough to be politically literate in our history as a nation and also old enough to choose not to lie and deceive because of a cursed party.

When I stand before God in judgment over the same lies I told because of PDP, will PDP rescue me on that day?

I am core PDP but will never support the falsehood and lies going on in my party.

As long as Atiku the crook is our candidate then they have lost my vote and those of my clan.

Not all of us can be mad at the same time. I choose not to join them in their madness.

You may be a zombie follower but I am a thinker in my own right and refuse to be zombified

1 Like

Re: House Of Reps Commitee Denies Mentioning Osinbajo In Nema's Probe. Video by kunmiiii: 8:53am On Nov 14, 2018
Desperate times ahead for desperate wailers... keep pitching the lies while the truth will keep knocking it out of the park...Its an home run!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: House Of Reps Commitee Denies Mentioning Osinbajo In Nema's Probe. Video by Officialpdpnig: 8:55am On Nov 14, 2018
April4th:
Since you concluded Atiku is a thief and is not worthy of your vote, then who is? Buhari?

With the way my party is hell bent on peddling all manner of falsehood targeted at him, then it means that they must indeed know he is doing a lot right which we couldn't do when we had the chance.

So based on this, yes Buhari is a better alternative

1 Like 1 Share

Re: House Of Reps Commitee Denies Mentioning Osinbajo In Nema's Probe. Video by antyokya: 8:56am On Nov 14, 2018
Bitterleafsoup:
You wish grin
That video up younder is from March watch recent grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ekJz3qiLg7A

they'll avoid the actual video like plague. it's ok. let the VP deny it na. na today? when adeosun's forgery case came out newly, apc denied more than the way Peter denied Jesus but today we know better. the video they are believing is an old one. please watch the actual video before passing your verdict.

1 Like

Re: House Of Reps Commitee Denies Mentioning Osinbajo In Nema's Probe. Video by Ategberoson(m): 8:56am On Nov 14, 2018
to even think that looter of democracy shook mouth person wey go don die by hanging if he's Asian no get shame to talk

PDP is a useless party that all sane Nigerians must do away with it. imagine despite the money caught in the possession of gej wife his atrocities as well dem still get mouth because of osibanjo don follow just due process but wasn't caught of sending money to any dasuki,metuh

PDP as a party must be declined by all Nigerians. we aren't going backward again. forward ever backward never

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Of Reps Commitee Denies Mentioning Osinbajo In Nema's Probe. Video by Bitterleafsoup: 9:00am On Nov 14, 2018
antyokya:

they'll avoid the actual video like plague. it's ok. let the VP deny it na. na today? when adeosun's forgery case came out newly, apc denied more than the way Peter denied Jesus but today we know better. the video they are believing is an old one. please watch the actual video before passing your verdict.
I watched the video and they will never. We are waiting.
Re: House Of Reps Commitee Denies Mentioning Osinbajo In Nema's Probe. Video by Bitterleafsoup: 9:01am On Nov 14, 2018
Lordofthewest:
PDP is so desperate to ruins this man's personality but you see when you are a true man of integrity and God is for you all your enemies will try and labor in vain. I blame Osinbajo who got himself into this mess called politics in the first place.
So convenient moving market to market cause of election time. You want me to care?
Re: House Of Reps Commitee Denies Mentioning Osinbajo In Nema's Probe. Video by Corrinthians(m): 9:02am On Nov 14, 2018
Maket:
Una don hear?

From today henceforth, let me catch anyone saying a different thing.
Be there decieving yourself. Those good for nothing enemies of state would hold on the same lie as though their lives depend on it.
Re: House Of Reps Commitee Denies Mentioning Osinbajo In Nema's Probe. Video by Bizibi(m): 9:03am On Nov 14, 2018
Officialpdpnig:

With the way my party is hell bent on peddling all manner of falsehood targeted at him, then it means that they must indeed know he is doing a lot right which we couldn't do when we had the chance.

So based on this, yes Buhari is a better alternative
you are just another hustler,buhari is doing what right? Let me just take you as one of those hustlers we see on this forum.
Re: House Of Reps Commitee Denies Mentioning Osinbajo In Nema's Probe. Video by Officialpdpnig: 9:06am On Nov 14, 2018
Bizibi:
you are just another hustler,buhari is doing what right? Let me just take you as one of those hustlers we see on this forum.

You may be a hustler but I am not
Re: House Of Reps Commitee Denies Mentioning Osinbajo In Nema's Probe. Video by ezenonso: 9:12am On Nov 14, 2018
The house of Rep man speaking says ......we did not indict the Vice president .....but we indicted the position he occupies.....
So Nigerians should accuse the position of corruption and not the person occupying it. Black peoples have always had no sense ...
Re: House Of Reps Commitee Denies Mentioning Osinbajo In Nema's Probe. Video by totit: 9:41am On Nov 14, 2018
Na dem dem the iPod people versus miscreants spreading false news and information about... grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Atiku’s Pro-business Plan Receives Applause In The Business Community / BREAKING: Appeal Court Rejects Metuh’s Bid To Travel Abroad / Unprofessional Photoshopped Images Of Buhari In Japan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.