Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,631 members, 7,809,354 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:15 AM

"Coming Home? Best Feeling Ever" - Man Utd Star Paul Pogba - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "Coming Home? Best Feeling Ever" - Man Utd Star Paul Pogba (308 Views)

It's Not Coming Home Because Of Maguire: Iran Trolls England / Man Utd Star Paul Pogba Appears To Blame Hector Bellerin For Red Card / Paul Pogba And His Twin Brothers Dance At MTV EMA (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"Coming Home? Best Feeling Ever" - Man Utd Star Paul Pogba by Gisthoodng(m): 7:56am On Nov 14, 2018
Manchester United midfielder Paul Pogba has opened up on his return to the club from Juventus.

Pogba moved back to Old Trafford in 2016 for £89m, though has struggled to impress consistently.

The Frenchman had left United for Turin when he was 19 in 2012.

He won four Serie A titles with Juventus and also won two Copa Italian trophies.

Pogba's return to Manchester United was highly anticipated and he has helped the club to win the Europa League and FA Cup in the past two years.

There had been speculations over Paul Pogba's future at Old Trafford amid his poor relationship with Coach Jose Mourinho.

But Pogba has admitted that coming back to Old Trafford was a dream come true.

“When I came back to United, it was the best feeling ever,” he told Inside United, the club’s magazine.

“I came back home. I always dreamed of playing for United, to have many games and score goals.

“Nothing had really changed, except for maybe the team and the manager, but the rest of the club was the same.

“I just came back home, it was like I didn't really leave – I just went on holiday! [laughs]. It was a great feeling to come back home.

“It was great to come back, to feel the airof Manchester. That has never changed.”

Pogba is currently injured and pulled out of the France squad for the international break.
Source:>>http://www.mysportdab.com/2018/11/home-best-feeling-ever-man-utd-star.html

(1) (Reply)

Is Nigeria Still The Giant Of Africa? / OMG! Inter Milan Ready To Battle Juventus For Man Utd Star Paul Pogba / De Gea To Remain At Old Trafford Till 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.