Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,065 members, 7,953,250 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:00 PM

Bobrisky To Help Girl Severely Beaten For Sleeping With Her Friends Boyfriend - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky To Help Girl Severely Beaten For Sleeping With Her Friends Boyfriend (39796 Views)

Mark Angel Comedy Almost Beaten For Shooting #ENDSARS Skit Amidst Unrest / Bobrisky To Donate 28th Birthday Cake To Couple About To Wed (Photo) / Bobrisky To Paddy Adenuga: "We Want Your Dad Not You" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bobrisky To Help Girl Severely Beaten For Sleeping With Her Friends Boyfriend by Nobody: 12:14pm On Nov 14, 2018
bobrisky might be a transgendered but from what I have seen he is really kind hearted

he no she also uses his money to help people in need even the ones he doesn't know
Re: Bobrisky To Help Girl Severely Beaten For Sleeping With Her Friends Boyfriend by Nobody: 12:15pm On Nov 14, 2018
cenaman:
nairaland i don't know why you people are making this good for nothing boy famous.

He has made his career with his lifestyle
So make urs....is his own creativity that feeds him today.
Re: Bobrisky To Help Girl Severely Beaten For Sleeping With Her Friends Boyfriend by Mankosi: 12:16pm On Nov 14, 2018
WHAT'S wrong with the boy.
Re: Bobrisky To Help Girl Severely Beaten For Sleeping With Her Friends Boyfriend by Uglymind: 12:17pm On Nov 14, 2018
I love bobrisky.. I wish to marry him/her
Re: Bobrisky To Help Girl Severely Beaten For Sleeping With Her Friends Boyfriend by rapwide(m): 12:18pm On Nov 14, 2018
LOL funny things do happens some times sha
Re: Bobrisky To Help Girl Severely Beaten For Sleeping With Her Friends Boyfriend by Kimy97(f): 12:19pm On Nov 14, 2018
That door wey Bob stand snap..na d same door Tonto dey stand snap.. Wit same floor..re dey staying togeda? shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky To Help Girl Severely Beaten For Sleeping With Her Friends Boyfriend by Rickyzagy: 12:20pm On Nov 14, 2018
shegra58:
You're the typical example of Lazy youth or you think everybody is in the habit of wasting precious time on what is not necessary ? You should channel you energy on what is going to benefit you and stop looking for nonsense comparison
the only way I can get what belong to me in this government is by chasing away the cabals in aso rock the my thing will be mine
Re: Bobrisky To Help Girl Severely Beaten For Sleeping With Her Friends Boyfriend by sureheaven(m): 12:21pm On Nov 14, 2018
Bobrisky himself needs divine help.

His problem is beyond human redemption

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky To Help Girl Severely Beaten For Sleeping With Her Friends Boyfriend by Rickyzagy: 12:21pm On Nov 14, 2018
shegra58:
You're the typical example of Lazy youth or you think everybody is in the habit of wasting precious time on what is not necessary ? You should channel you energy on what is going to benefit you and stop looking for nonsense comparison
chase away the cabals in aso rock is the best way I can get my right back in this country
Re: Bobrisky To Help Girl Severely Beaten For Sleeping With Her Friends Boyfriend by Nobody: 12:23pm On Nov 14, 2018
greacedcream:
bobriky is a guy, not a girl

Hello everyone I'm a newbie i would love to show you all my product(Graced Cream) please patronise me…
Do you have spots or wrinkles? You might need one of these as i have used (see pictures below)

Graced is an organic skin glow lotion, no fragrance or coloring completely natural made from fruit oil,honey, sheabutter and tumeric

my lotion cream is not a whitening cream, it gives natural fairness, making your skin glow.

The Exfoliating scrubs leaves the skin soft and remove dead skin to leave the skin naturally glow.

To get the lotion is #4000
To get the scrub is #3500

join me on whatapp +2349050077487,call me 08062441172 email: gracedcream@gmail.com

i have some rashes under my balls
been to so many dermatologist but nothing comot

fit show u my psprt germany sweden sa the rashes no gree comot still

can this your product work for me

ifit show you the rashes for prove
Re: Bobrisky To Help Girl Severely Beaten For Sleeping With Her Friends Boyfriend by shegra58: 12:23pm On Nov 14, 2018
Rickyzagy:
the only way I can get what belong to me in this government is by chasing away the cabals in aso rock the my thing will be mine
You don't get what it take to do that because your one vote doesn't count you should know that by now...Remember this is Nigeria
Re: Bobrisky To Help Girl Severely Beaten For Sleeping With Her Friends Boyfriend by Nobody: 12:23pm On Nov 14, 2018
Kimy97:
That door wey Bob stand snap..na d same door Tonto dey stand snap.. Wit same floor..re dey staying togeda? shocked shocked shocked

The guy might be fuccking Tonto. Forget all these transgender deciet

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky To Help Girl Severely Beaten For Sleeping With Her Friends Boyfriend by SEXYBILLIONAIRE(m): 12:24pm On Nov 14, 2018
i will help to cut her leg. guy if you are reading this contact me. i will sponsor this to the teeth
Re: Bobrisky To Help Girl Severely Beaten For Sleeping With Her Friends Boyfriend by Adesouth(m): 12:24pm On Nov 14, 2018
oshey...Risky to d rescue
Re: Bobrisky To Help Girl Severely Beaten For Sleeping With Her Friends Boyfriend by dominique(f): 12:24pm On Nov 14, 2018
Bless your heart Bob. Those girls are crazy and nasty. Because of one useless Sadiq or whatever his name is, they decided to jointly assault the girl like that. If police does not intervene in this matter, then there is no justice in the world. Only stupid girls with zero self-esteem gets into public fights over a man.

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky To Help Girl Severely Beaten For Sleeping With Her Friends Boyfriend by Nobody: 12:25pm On Nov 14, 2018
Yuletide25:
bobrisky might be a transgendered but from what I have seen he is really kind hearted

he no she also uses his money to help people in need even the ones he doesn't know

bro i agree with you and not a fan of his but dude is actually sweet at heart(inobegay) even if na to stay relevant

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky To Help Girl Severely Beaten For Sleeping With Her Friends Boyfriend by Yameater(m): 12:28pm On Nov 14, 2018
cenaman:
nairaland i don't know why you people are making this good for nothing boy famous.

you dont know why?
Re: Bobrisky To Help Girl Severely Beaten For Sleeping With Her Friends Boyfriend by Nobody: 12:29pm On Nov 14, 2018
azraeljaheel:

bro i agree with you and not a fan of his but dude is actually sweet at heart(inobegay) even if na to stay relevant
likewise me, but actually the guy fit still no be gay for real o, even if he is, that one concern him with him God

all I just noticed from him he tries to help people online

which is very commendable
Re: Bobrisky To Help Girl Severely Beaten For Sleeping With Her Friends Boyfriend by herich(m): 12:30pm On Nov 14, 2018
This ashawo afonja guy,,,, is a disgrace to her entire race and Muslim community.
Re: Bobrisky To Help Girl Severely Beaten For Sleeping With Her Friends Boyfriend by Nobody: 12:32pm On Nov 14, 2018
Yuletide25:

likewise me, but actually the guy fit still no be gay for real o, even if he is, that one concern him with him God

all I just noticed from him he tries to help people online

which is very commendable

you too correct his hustle is this transgender shiiiii dude be straffing tonto on the low but myopic naija soul wont know this.......

be gay be straight be bisexual for me i respect your philosophy

kos at the end WHAT IS THE RIGHT MANNER OF LIFE?
Re: Bobrisky To Help Girl Severely Beaten For Sleeping With Her Friends Boyfriend by ajebuter(f): 12:32pm On Nov 14, 2018
deedy111:
BOBRISKY ANY HOW YOU FORM OR DISGUISE, WE ALL KNOW YOU DONT HAVE PUSSAY AND BOOBS

EVEN THE BLIND CAN LOCATE YOU IN THE PIC BELOW tongue

Have mercy on Bob ,biko grin grin grin
Re: Bobrisky To Help Girl Severely Beaten For Sleeping With Her Friends Boyfriend by Smart3856bwtfg: 12:37pm On Nov 14, 2018
Bb

Re: Bobrisky To Help Girl Severely Beaten For Sleeping With Her Friends Boyfriend by Imoh555(m): 12:39pm On Nov 14, 2018
cenaman:

Watch her the mods will use you to flex muscle and rush to barn you for stating the obvious truth

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky To Help Girl Severely Beaten For Sleeping With Her Friends Boyfriend by TaiKuun(m): 12:47pm On Nov 14, 2018
The things wey dey make front page these days Gan.
People in the story:

1. Bob Risky
2. Girl that was beaten
3. The Boyfriend
4. The friend of the boyfriend.

Hhmm the question is, how is this most people's business. Just, just gtfo
Re: Bobrisky To Help Girl Severely Beaten For Sleeping With Her Friends Boyfriend by Kimy97(f): 12:58pm On Nov 14, 2018
Ejimagift:

The guy might be fuccking Tonto. Forget all these transgender deciet
no b lie oh
Re: Bobrisky To Help Girl Severely Beaten For Sleeping With Her Friends Boyfriend by christredeemer: 1:06pm On Nov 14, 2018
Ask him to try my villiage girl this artifical transgendered will regret of his/her life

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Portable Zazu Storms The Streets After Release, Gives People Bread, Drinks, Othe / Cossy Ojiakor's Boobs Nearly Spill Out Of Her Skimpy Dress / Toyin Lawani Gives Harrysong A Body Massage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.