Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

See The Latest Record Nicki Minaj Just Set - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See The Latest Record Nicki Minaj Just Set (351 Views)

Skales: "Nicki Minaj Sends Me DMs & It's Crazy To Me" / Who Wore It Better: Nicki Minaj Vs. Cardi B / I Did Not Leave That Comment On Nicki Minaj’s Photo – Pastor Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See The Latest Record Nicki Minaj Just Set by Entertainmenthu: 10:03am On Nov 14, 2018
Nicki Minaj now is the first female artist in history to have 100 entries on the billboard hot 100!!!

Onika Tanya Maraj polularly known by her stage name Nicki Minaj has just broken another record of being the first female artist in history to have 100 entries on the billboard hot 100! And that indeed is a big success to her career.

The popular female rapper has been dominating the music industry as the queen of rap and no other female rapper have been able to beat her and steal her shine. Nicki minaj released her fourth studio album “QUEEN” on the 10th of august, 2018 and i must say, it was a huge success. The female rapper collaborated with many other artists like Ariana Grande, Lil Wayne and Eminem in her album. Although the album didn’t rank no.1 on billboard, it made a big hit as many fans were crazy about it.

Source
https://entertainmenthub.com.ng/see-the-latest-record-nicki-minaj-just-set/
Re: See The Latest Record Nicki Minaj Just Set by cenaman(m): 10:08am On Nov 14, 2018
she be naija babe? ONIKA TANYA MARAJ.

(1) (Reply)

I Was The Gold Digger, Not My Wife, Peter Psquare Reveals, As He Marks His 5th W / Blac Chyna Seen Fighting In Abuja!!!! (video) / Blac Chyna Has Reportedly 'never Applied' The Skin-lightening Cream...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.