Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,311 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

I Was The Gold Digger, Not My Wife, Peter Psquare Reveals, As He Marks His 5th W - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Was The Gold Digger, Not My Wife, Peter Psquare Reveals, As He Marks His 5th W (351 Views)

Marry Your Mother If You Can't Trust Your Wife - Peter Okoye / I Have 2 Houses In America - Peter Okoye Reveals As He Addresses Critics (Video) / 9ice Expecting His 5th Child With Olori Oluwayemisi, His 4th Baby Mama To Be (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Was The Gold Digger, Not My Wife, Peter Psquare Reveals, As He Marks His 5th W by mfon18: 2:59pm On Nov 17, 2018
Peter Okoye praises his wife has he celebrates his 5th wedding anniversary on his Instagram page the link below is his message to his wife

https:///2zfOtVU

(1) (Reply)

"We Were More Than Soulmates" - Diddy Speaks After The Passing Of Kim Porter / Barakumo Odede, The Director Media Director PDP Youth Alliance Visit To Atiku A / Blac Chyna Seen Fighting In Abuja!!!! (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.