Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,981 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:28 AM

2019 Presidency: What Buhari Has Done To Nigerians – Atiku - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019 Presidency: What Buhari Has Done To Nigerians – Atiku (602 Views)

Your Policies Hurting Ordinary Nigerians, Atiku Tells CBN / Buhari Used Ministerial List To Distract Nigerians – Atiku’s Spokesman / 2019 Presidency: What Peter Obi Did To Me In 2014 – Gov. El-rufai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2019 Presidency: What Buhari Has Done To Nigerians – Atiku by feddis(m): 10:35am On Nov 14, 2018
The presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, has said that the administration of President Muhammudu Buhari was a disaster.
According to him, the present government had left Nigerians worse off.

Speaking through his spokesman Paul Ibe, Atiku said Nigerians had never been so divided under a government that promised change.
He spoke at the first inaugural seminar of the Atiku Action Group, AAG 2019 in Abuja on Tuesday.

He said, “The citizens are divided. This scenario should worry any patriotic Nigerian.

“A leader should unite his country, but he cannot do so if he is insensitive to our diversity.

“Genuine criticisms of lopsided appointments of security chiefs are frequently ignored and those canvassing respect for our diversity are openly insulted and maligned to divert attention from the issue.

“Nothing can be more dangerous than a political leadership that is indifferent to genuine public criticisms.

“Under no circumstance should Nigerian leaders take its unity for granted. Yes, Nigeria has remarkable resilience, but let us not push our luck too far by disrespecting the country’s sensibilities. We have only come thus far by the mercies and grace of God.”

Source : http://dailypost.ng/2018/11/14/2019-presidency-buhari-done-nigerians-atiku/

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidency: What Buhari Has Done To Nigerians – Atiku by prince2much(m): 10:37am On Nov 14, 2018
Re: 2019 Presidency: What Buhari Has Done To Nigerians – Atiku by MetallicM(m): 10:42am On Nov 14, 2018
Re: 2019 Presidency: What Buhari Has Done To Nigerians – Atiku by NORSIYK(m): 10:45am On Nov 14, 2018
He has actually done a lot....boo.hari has killed thousands of Christians in the middle belt and southern kaduna and in Adamawa through his foot-soldiers and kinsmen....boo.hari has brought so much pain, agony and frustration on Nigerians on daily bases.....boo.hari has divided Nigerians along ethnic and religious paths.....boo.hari is hateful and vengeful.....all reasonable Nigerians have rejected boo.hari.

#Back2Daura2019.

Atiku might not be the best option for Nigeria but he's a thousand times better than the lifeless thing that's ruling us now.

Vote for Atiku for President.
Vote for Ihedioha for Governor

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019 Presidency: What Buhari Has Done To Nigerians – Atiku by NaijaRoyalty(m): 10:48am On Nov 14, 2018
Buhari is an illiterate and a religious bigot

He's not academically sound to lead a country .

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidency: What Buhari Has Done To Nigerians – Atiku by Omeokachie: 10:49am On Nov 14, 2018
Never in the history of this country have we had such a divisive and vindictive government.

A president who even after being sworn into office is still threatening an ethnic group for not overwhelmingly voting for him shows a man who does not have what it takes to govern a country.

With all the rubbish you see on NL today of citizens taking ethnic positions calling themselves "IPOB, Afonja" etc. just know that no less a person than the president himself set the tone for such evil and dangerous division!
This was how Rwanda genocide started!

Never again!

3 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidency: What Buhari Has Done To Nigerians – Atiku by elchariotlp: 10:50am On Nov 14, 2018
I am tired of Buhari but I am not sure if Atiku is a better alternative.
Re: 2019 Presidency: What Buhari Has Done To Nigerians – Atiku by baratech: 10:51am On Nov 14, 2018
Buhari why?
Re: 2019 Presidency: What Buhari Has Done To Nigerians – Atiku by Wiseandtrue(f): 10:52am On Nov 14, 2018
feddis:

Genuine criticisms of lopsided appointments of security chiefs are frequently ignored and those canvassing respect for our diversity are openly insulted and maligned to divert attention from the issue.

“Nothing can be more dangerous than a political leadership that is indifferent to genuine public criticisms.
Source : http://dailypost.ng/2018/11/14/2019-presidency-buhari-done-nigerians-atiku/
Buhari the impostor is a disease that needs to be treated and expunged or should I say annihilated come 2019.

A place where he will never see the sun again awaits him!

4 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidency: What Buhari Has Done To Nigerians – Atiku by nelcliff(m): 10:55am On Nov 14, 2018
elchariotlp:

To me, all I care is a change of govt .. The next four years will be worst if he eventually emerged the winner come 2019.

3 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidency: What Buhari Has Done To Nigerians – Atiku by feddis(m): 11:13am On Nov 14, 2018
A repentant sinner is better than a vindictive fanatic.

elchariotlp:

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidency: What Buhari Has Done To Nigerians – Atiku by feddis(m): 11:14am On Nov 14, 2018
God willing, we shall change this change come 2019.
Atikulated

nelcliff:

To me, all I care is a change of govt .. The next four years will be worst if he eventually emerged the winner come 2019.

3 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidency: What Buhari Has Done To Nigerians – Atiku by onubijoe(m): 11:50am On Nov 14, 2018
PMB has done a lot for Nigerian by causing pains and hunger across the nation for 4 years. the same lifeless man who promised many things during campaign with full of lies is coming up today with another style to kill again , it shall not stand . enough of lifeless president

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidency: What Buhari Has Done To Nigerians – Atiku by Kennedy94(m): 12:06pm On Nov 14, 2018
ok
Re: 2019 Presidency: What Buhari Has Done To Nigerians – Atiku by id911(m): 12:07pm On Nov 14, 2018
feddis:
God willing, we shall change this change come 2019.
Atikulated

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Presidency: What Buhari Has Done To Nigerians – Atiku by wristbangle: 12:08pm On Nov 14, 2018
Neither PMB/ATIKU can deliver what Nigerians need. Selfish, clueless and disgraceful elders.
Re: 2019 Presidency: What Buhari Has Done To Nigerians – Atiku by allthingsgood: 12:09pm On Nov 14, 2018
Atiku is just saying every and anything he thinks wailers and stupid Igbos want to hear

and some dumbos are actually believing it
Re: 2019 Presidency: What Buhari Has Done To Nigerians – Atiku by feddis(m): 1:05pm On Nov 14, 2018
Direct your criticism with facts.
Not baseless accusations.

wristbangle:
Neither PMB/ATIKU can deliver what Nigerians need. Selfish, clueless and disgraceful elders.
Re: 2019 Presidency: What Buhari Has Done To Nigerians – Atiku by gen2briz(m): 1:07pm On Nov 14, 2018
Ok

(1) (Reply)

Largest Jewish Synagogue In Biafraland Pray For Nnamdi Kanu On Shabbath / Former President, Goodluck Jonathan, Has Revealed That Terrorist Group, Boko Har / Edo: Nigeria Fourth Largest Ethnic Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.