Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

Nnamdi Kanu's Codefendants Appear In Court In Abuja(photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu's Codefendants Appear In Court In Abuja(photos) (21171 Views)

I Want To Appear In Court But I’m Afraid Of Arrest — Yahaya Bello / Tribunal: Peter Obi Reacts As Prof. Nwabueze Appears In Court In A wheelchair / SARS Headquarters On Lockdown After Arrest Of Sacked DSS Boss In Abuja. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Codefendants Appear In Court In Abuja(photos) by iamprofralph: 11:51am On Nov 14, 2018
Una dey use style style dey free the matter, which one be codefendant.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Codefendants Appear In Court In Abuja(photos) by Nobody: 11:53am On Nov 14, 2018
Binta nyako should just jail those rascals

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Codefendants Appear In Court In Abuja(photos) by Nobody: 11:53am On Nov 14, 2018
Peacemaker5128:
Jubril from Sudan till IPOB miscreants get sense

What has happened to all their Biafra logos
It seems DSS has reset their brain to default

you all have mental problem with this una conspiracies
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Codefendants Appear In Court In Abuja(photos) by Alepa(m): 11:54am On Nov 14, 2018
Topmaike007:
how many people have dey kill as a terrorist the Fulani herdsmen killing people what have the clueless government done about it?you Will know the truth but refuse to say it...
Define terrorism and treason
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Codefendants Appear In Court In Abuja(photos) by Peacemaker5128: 11:56am On Nov 14, 2018
azraeljaheel:

you all have mental problem with this una conspiracies
Idiotic pigs get lost

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Codefendants Appear In Court In Abuja(photos) by sureheaven(m): 11:56am On Nov 14, 2018
They shld be ashamed of themselves.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Codefendants Appear In Court In Abuja(photos) by Topmaike007(m): 11:56am On Nov 14, 2018
Alepa:

Define terrorism and treason
oga you know get point jaare.so the people killing everyday is better than them abi?bro lasun,go and sleep

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Codefendants Appear In Court In Abuja(photos) by Alepa(m): 12:00pm On Nov 14, 2018
Topmaike007:
oga you know get point jaare.so the people killing everyday is better than them abi?bro lasun,go and sleep
Lmao
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Codefendants Appear In Court In Abuja(photos) by kbbanj10(m): 12:01pm On Nov 14, 2018
Peacemaker5128:
Jubril from Sudan till IPOB miscreants get sense

What has happened to all their Biafra logos
It seems DSS has reset their brain to default
lol...una no go kill person with all these comments. So Atiku is also from Senegal

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Codefendants Appear In Court In Abuja(photos) by Nobody: 12:02pm On Nov 14, 2018
Peacemaker5128:
Idiotic pigs get lost

iwill go easy on you because i know frustration can make a sensible soul dumb

if only you have upgraded you brainbox to the latest OS you for understand wetin i post

zombie the walking dead

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Codefendants Appear In Court In Abuja(photos) by velocity25(m): 12:02pm On Nov 14, 2018
All Hail Biafra

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Codefendants Appear In Court In Abuja(photos) by michoim(m): 12:02pm On Nov 14, 2018
See the face sef. These are the type of people that parade themselves as IPOB

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Codefendants Appear In Court In Abuja(photos) by Nobody: 12:03pm On Nov 14, 2018
kbbanj10:
lol...una no go kill person with all these comments. So Atiku is also from Senegal

elder you dey abi
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Codefendants Appear In Court In Abuja(photos) by Nobody: 12:06pm On Nov 14, 2018
hisexcellency34:
See zombies. Suffering in court while the conman is enjoying with oloshos in Israel.
Shay your sister ran away to meet him in Israel

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Codefendants Appear In Court In Abuja(photos) by condralbedez: 12:12pm On Nov 14, 2018
see my boss up thr ,david .a telecom engineer ,very good in what he does i dnt knw why he followed this path ,i pray they set u free man
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Codefendants Appear In Court In Abuja(photos) by GavelSlam: 12:12pm On Nov 14, 2018
And Jack died like that.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Codefendants Appear In Court In Abuja(photos) by NIGHTMARE0O7: 12:16pm On Nov 14, 2018
condralbedez:
see my boss up thr ,david .a telecom engineer ,very good in what he does i dnt knw why he followed this path ,i pray they set u free man

Which part did he follow.. undecided.
U ignore the fact that human right is being abused
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Codefendants Appear In Court In Abuja(photos) by gidgiddy: 12:17pm On Nov 14, 2018
Patrioticman007:
Ipobians pigs in Jewish clothings they have divorced Jesu for Moses. Python dance 3 go to much sweet. I bet they will leave Judaism for Budaism in China. Budah .

People like you are still posting these pictures of your Nigerian Army asking IPOB members to lay down in muddy water?

The international community has seen this pictures and now consider the Nigerian Army to be an organisation of barbarians and professional thugs.

IPOB destroyed what was left of the international image of the Nigerian Army with these pictures

So while you Nigerians were happy with what was done to IPOB, you didn't realise that far greater damage was done to the image of Nigeria in the international community.

These pictures even helped IPOB, the international community does not consider them to be terrorists, but victims

Chukwu Okike be praised!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Codefendants Appear In Court In Abuja(photos) by Antipob777(f): 12:22pm On Nov 14, 2018
See there faces and flat heads, these are really terrorists, the FG should just execute these terrorists criminals and badtards.

Ndi Iberibe
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Codefendants Appear In Court In Abuja(photos) by PFRB: 12:27pm On Nov 14, 2018
Patrioticman007:
Ipobians pigs in Jewish clothings they have divorced Jesu for Moses. Python dance 3 go to much sweet. I bet they will leave Judaism for Budaism in China. Budah .

Don't worry. It is not you that is yabbing them. It is God who allowed this to happen to them.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Codefendants Appear In Court In Abuja(photos) by no1madman(m): 12:28pm On Nov 14, 2018
Topmaike007:
how many people have dey kill as a terrorist the Fulani herdsmen killing people what have the clueless government done about it?you Will know the truth but refuse to say it...
h
He's just an idiot or something worse. . .
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Codefendants Appear In Court In Abuja(photos) by gidgiddy: 12:30pm On Nov 14, 2018
Antipob777:
See there faces and flat heads, these are really terrorists, the FG should just execute these terrorists criminals and badtards.

Ndi Iberibe

But they are not armed and didn't kill anyone, so how are they terrorists? There is no such thing as an unarmed terrorist

Its a pity that government has not been able to kill one single armed killer Herdsman despite the thousands of people they have killed this year alone

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Codefendants Appear In Court In Abuja(photos) by no1madman(m): 12:32pm On Nov 14, 2018
Never give up. . Keep getting up when u hit d ground. .
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Codefendants Appear In Court In Abuja(photos) by Topmaike007(m): 12:34pm On Nov 14, 2018
no1madman:
h He's just an idiot or something worse. . .
that is it bro
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Codefendants Appear In Court In Abuja(photos) by kernel001: 12:39pm On Nov 14, 2018
hisexcellency34:
See zombies. Suffering in court while the conman is enjoying with oloshos in Israel.

If your people in Oshogbo, look half healthy as any of those two guys, then... You won't have brown roofs in 2face Republic.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Codefendants Appear In Court In Abuja(photos) by sunbilor(m): 12:41pm On Nov 14, 2018
hisexcellency34:
Do they look like people suffering?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Codefendants Appear In Court In Abuja(photos) by kernel001: 12:42pm On Nov 14, 2018
Alepa:
Jail the bastards

Go and jail them, unity beggar. We don't need people like you as neighbor.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Codefendants Appear In Court In Abuja(photos) by psalm27(m): 12:47pm On Nov 14, 2018
how sure are we that these ones are in prison, I mean look at how fresh they look

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Codefendants Appear In Court In Abuja(photos) by gidgiddy: 12:49pm On Nov 14, 2018
psalm27:
how sure are we that these ones are in prison, I mean look at how fresh they look

They are not in prison, they have long been granted bail.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obiano Commissions Medical Oxygen Plant Awka (Photos) / Edo APC Crisis: Obaseki Rejects Ganduje Committee, Backs Buhari's Reconciliation / Ifeanyi Kalu: NAF Denies Air Force Vehicle Crushed Lagos Artist To Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.