Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,856 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

Nnamdi Kanu's Codefendants Appear In Court In Abuja(photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu's Codefendants Appear In Court In Abuja(photos) (21169 Views)

I Want To Appear In Court But I’m Afraid Of Arrest — Yahaya Bello / Tribunal: Peter Obi Reacts As Prof. Nwabueze Appears In Court In A wheelchair / SARS Headquarters On Lockdown After Arrest Of Sacked DSS Boss In Abuja. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Codefendants Appear In Court In Abuja(photos) by uchennaq(m): 12:52pm On Nov 14, 2018
Patrioticman007:
Ipobians pigs in Jewish clothings they have divorced Jesu for Moses. Python dance 3 go to much sweet. I bet they will leave Judaism for Budaism in China. Budah .

You are a tribalistic gay

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Codefendants Appear In Court In Abuja(photos) by Bhol28: 12:53pm On Nov 14, 2018
Imagine,if by chance they achieve the dream there self acclaimed leader,coward scammer kanu that ran away with the treasury during the struggle will want to be the president.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Codefendants Appear In Court In Abuja(photos) by Psoul(m): 12:55pm On Nov 14, 2018
AroOkigbo:
How long will this case last.
It's obvious the government has nothing against them grin

Aside freedom, they look well kept wink

Obioma nyiri mkporo afo asaa.
If u know u know

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Codefendants Appear In Court In Abuja(photos) by kernel001: 1:05pm On Nov 14, 2018
Patrioticman007:
Ipobians pigs in Jewish clothings they have divorced Jesu for Moses. Python dance 3 go to much sweet. I bet they will leave Judaism for Budaism in China. Budah .

I'm sorry for your pains. Patriotic for a Nation with the highest number of IDPs in Africa without any official breakout of war.
Poorest nation on earth.
Highest illiteracy
High mortality.
No power

What's patriotic about this nation?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Codefendants Appear In Court In Abuja(photos) by condralbedez: 1:21pm On Nov 14, 2018
NIGHTMARE0O7:

Which part did he follow.. undecided.
U ignore the fact that human right is being abused
honestly bro ,i just pity him shaa,he is my direct boss in ZTE
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Codefendants Appear In Court In Abuja(photos) by kernel001: 1:45pm On Nov 14, 2018
Alepa:

Go and die

No! I won't die till. Go and make neighbors of Fulani herdsmen, we don't need your brotherly hate.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Codefendants Appear In Court In Abuja(photos) by namio10: 2:22pm On Nov 14, 2018
CarGuideNG:
Self determination is the right of a people.
Customized VIN Checks and reports for car buyers in signature

Buhari govt is chasing shadow, not the substance.

It's like a doctor treating a disease symptom, but avoids cause of disease.

Restructure Nigeria politically in a democracy, or split the country to more manageable countries.

This political structure created by northern military dictators can't stand any longer.

NO REFERENDUM, NO ELECTION.

Asari Dokubo wrote:

We the people must act now!
Some will brand this write up “evil and a lie”, but facts and numbers don’t lie. Mathematics they say is a universal language.

LET'S SET RECORDS STRAIGHT

Out of the total of 360 House of Reps members, the entire South has 169, while the North has 191.
Here is the breakdown:

South East
Imo 10 Reps
Abia 8 Reps
Ebonyi 6 Reps
Anambra 11 Reps
Enugu 8 Reps Total= 43.

South South
Akwa Ibom 10 Reps
Bayelsa 5 Reps
Cross River 8 Reps
Delta 10 Reps
Edo 9 Reps
Rivers 13 Reps Total= 55 Reps.

SOUTHEAST & SOUTHSOUTH GRAND TOTAL =98 only.

South West
Ekiti 6 Reps
Lagos 24 Reps
Ogun 9 Reps
Ondo 9 Reps
Oyo 14 Reps
Osun 9 Reps Total = 71 Reps.

North West
Kano 24 Reps
Kaduna 16 Reps
Jigawa 11 Reps
Katsina 15 reps
Kebbi 8 Reps
Sokoto 11 Reps
Zamfara 7 Reps Total = 92 Reps.

North East
Adamawa 8 Reps
Bauchi 12 Reps
Borno 10 reps
Gombe 6 Reps
Taraba 6 Reps
Yobe 6 Reps Total = 48 Reps.

North Central
Benue 11 Reps
Kogi 9 Reps
Kwara 6 Reps
Nassarawa 5 Reps
Plateau 8 Reps
Niger 10 Reps Total = 49 Reps.

FCT 2 Reps.

GRAND TOTAL OF THE NORTH =191
The question is, how dare you upstage this people in a vote?
Even if Southeast, South-south and Southwest joined together cannot upstage the North.

More facts coming...

INJUSTICE OF OIL ALLOCATION IN NIGERIA (1)

North Central receives 20%;
CONTRIBUTES 0.00%.
North East receives 16%;
CONTRIBUTES 0.00%.
North West receives 21%;
CONTRIBUTES 0.00%.
Every month, the 19 Northern states receive a minimum of 57% of 100% of oil revenue to which they CONTRIBUTE 0.00%.

South West receives 16%;
CONTRIBUTES 3.97%.
South East receives 11.00%;
CONTRIBUTES 25.07%.

South South receives 15.00%;
CONTRIBUTES 70.64%.

More facts...
LGAs in NIGERIA:
Nigeria has 774 LGAs.
The North has 19 states, and the 19 states have 419 LGAs.

The South has 17 states, and the 17 states have 357 LGAs.

Working with the data from the office of the Accountant General as published by the Ministry of Finance (2013 April), the 357 LGAs of the 17 southern states receive 45.1% of what they contribute is 100%.

The 419 LGAs of the 19 Northern states receive 54.9% of what they contribute is 0.00%.
So those hoping for a hopeless hope for restructuring should wake up. The north will Never allow restructuring because they know that they can't survive in a level playing ground.
Let me stop here for now .....alot on my mind.

Now you see that the north is seriously draining and stifling the development of the south?

One Nigeria is the biggest fraud ever and MUST end.

What the people of Nigeria need is a referendum to end this evil contraption called Nigeria and an emergence of the stifled nations within.

We CAN NOT be silent about it. He that is silent in the days of the adversity of the oppressed, is more guilty and has taken the side of the oppressor.

Let’s keep sharing it to create more awareness. Please share.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Codefendants Appear In Court In Abuja(photos) by Nobody: 4:09pm On Nov 14, 2018
zoba88:
Nnamdi Kanu's codefendants have appeared in court in Abuja today.

As at 10:05am the presiding judge Binta Nyako was yet to arrive the court room.
Both the defending counsels and the prosecuting counsel were sited in the court.The defendants were also sitted tight in the court room in anticipation of the presiding judge.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/11/nnamdi-kanu-codefendants-appear-in.html

See fresh boys whey dey prison for 2 years now. Like say IPOB de feed dem wella wella since den
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Codefendants Appear In Court In Abuja(photos) by OlaPhils(m): 8:51pm On Nov 14, 2018
Patrioticman007:

KAI, I smell hatred, people just hate others for nothing.
today may be theirs,
tomorrow may be yours.

I still vividly remembered they way it was in 2003/2004 in Lagos
i still remembered how soldiers killed people in Lagos.

mmhh. I remembered when the Igbos were begged, to come back to Lagos 2004
i wish there was camera to capture the streets of Lagos at those period.

I guess some of those hating are yet to be born
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Codefendants Appear In Court In Abuja(photos) by proudevil: 9:36pm On Nov 14, 2018
[quote author=GudluckIBB post=72959624]kanu is in is isreal eating shawarma grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Army To Deploy 197 Troops To Gambia / Labour Party Crisis: Court Orders Substituted Service On Peter Obi's Faction / Seyi Tinubu Poised To Make His Mark In Nigeria's Political Landscape - Osigwe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.