Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,271 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:08 AM

ASUU Update: 17 Productive Things To Do During ASUU Strike. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ASUU Update: 17 Productive Things To Do During ASUU Strike. (1413 Views)

A Final-year Medical Student Who Turned Food Vendor During ASUU Strike Is Dead / UNICAL VC, Florence Obi, On Vacation In The United States During ASUU Strike / Five Productive Things Undergraduates Can Do As They Await Reopening Of Schools (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ASUU Update: 17 Productive Things To Do During ASUU Strike. by captaintobi(m): 11:41am On Nov 14, 2018
Why waste your precious time waiting for ASUU to call off the strike doing nothing?
While you can efficiently utilize this period to be productive yourself.
And millions of university students around Nigeria affected by ASUU strike think to themselves, “Now what am I going to do with all this free time?”
Sure, there are games to play, movies to watch, and friends to hang out with but there are also plenty of productive things to do during the strike.
So I’ve come up with this list of 17 worthwhile things to do.

The Academic Staff Union of Universities (ASUU) has said the federal government is yet to begin any dialogue with the union over the ongoing strike.
The national president of the union, Biodun Ogunyemi, said this in a phone interview with PREMIUM TIMES Sunday evening.
The union embarked on strike one week ago over the poor funding of Nigerian universities and an alleged plan by the federal government to increase student’s fees and introduce an education bank. The union also accuses the federal government of not implementing a 2017 agreement.
Mr Ogunyemi

The union leader said ASUU has not seen any invitation from government to discuss the strike. As most of us are waiting Note Government are yet to address the issue and this an indefinite strike which no one can be sure when it can be called off.

I will be sharing light on things you can do to effectively utilize and be productive to be better and earn more cash.

1. Take an online course.

Online courses are revolutionizing formal education, and have opened a new genre of outreach, these courses deliver a series of lessons to a webbrowser or mobile to be conveniently accessrd anytime, anyplace. Your can search for different courses online such as digital marketing , business start up , agriculture , accounting , leaderships etc
There are thousands of online courses to choose from on Coursera and Udemy.

2.Start a business.

Looking for ways and things to do to make extra cash find a niche

You could startup something small like a …
Nursery farming
A Tutor
GRAPHICS DESIGN
Babysitting business.
Day care service.
Dog-walking business.
Pet-sitting business.
Or you could think big like,A built million-dollar businesses in
arenas like app development, online advertising, fashion, and hair products.

3.Improve your writing skills.

To proceed click on the link below

https://agroimpact.com.ng/17-productive-things-to-do-during-ASUU-strike/
Re: ASUU Update: 17 Productive Things To Do During ASUU Strike. by Strangebuttrue(m): 11:52am On Nov 14, 2018
hun
Re: ASUU Update: 17 Productive Things To Do During ASUU Strike. by Standing5(m): 12:03pm On Nov 14, 2018
Study your course works ahead.

1 Like

Re: ASUU Update: 17 Productive Things To Do During ASUU Strike. by captaintobi(m): 1:53pm On Nov 14, 2018
Standing5:
Study you course works ahead.
Confirm great addition
Re: ASUU Update: 17 Productive Things To Do During ASUU Strike. by captaintobi(m): 2:02pm On Nov 14, 2018
Re: ASUU Update: 17 Productive Things To Do During ASUU Strike. by Nobody: 3:39pm On Nov 14, 2018
Standing5:
Study your course works ahead.
What if your department changes lecturers taking that course? What if the course review ( course outline) is changed upon resumption?

1 Like

Re: ASUU Update: 17 Productive Things To Do During ASUU Strike. by captaintobi(m): 4:25pm On Nov 14, 2018
asuustrike1:

What if your department changes lecturers taking that course? What if the course review ( course outline) is changed upon resumption?

That one weak me but it ain't feasible
Re: ASUU Update: 17 Productive Things To Do During ASUU Strike. by Nobody: 4:52pm On Nov 14, 2018
captaintobi:

That one weak me but it ain't feasible
It is feasible. Don't underestimate your department or lecturers. Just read for the fun of it
Re: ASUU Update: 17 Productive Things To Do During ASUU Strike. by Kamxin(m): 4:58pm On Nov 14, 2018
Improve your digital skill.
This is the only way to remain relevent in any workspace.
Very sophiscated accounting packages, biz analytics packages, advertising tools, information security in work place. Guess what?

If you have bad foundation digitally you would be easily bullied out of a job you have as dream job.

Make hay while he sun shine. ASUU strike remain a cloud with golden liningOpportunities remain unlimited while ASUU stike last.

for more info, field by field breakdown of It skill suitable for each profession and where to get them. 08027886496

2 Likes

Re: ASUU Update: 17 Productive Things To Do During ASUU Strike. by Nobody: 5:00pm On Nov 14, 2018
Umm guys, I'm an undergraduate student at the FUT, Owerri. I'm searching for part time jobs at owerri. Need all y'all help too.
Re: ASUU Update: 17 Productive Things To Do During ASUU Strike. by captaintobi(m): 5:15pm On Nov 14, 2018
asuustrike1:

It is feasible. Don't underestimate your department or lecturers. Just read for the fun of it
cool
asuustrike1:

Re: ASUU Update: 17 Productive Things To Do During ASUU Strike. by Standing5(m): 5:55pm On Nov 14, 2018
asuustrike1:

Never.
Re: ASUU Update: 17 Productive Things To Do During ASUU Strike. by Nobody: 5:56pm On Nov 14, 2018
Standing5:
Never.
I happens most times. Things are changing now
Re: ASUU Update: 17 Productive Things To Do During ASUU Strike. by Kamxin(m): 7:45pm On Nov 14, 2018
Umm guys, I'm an undergraduate student at the FUT, Owerri. I'm searching for part time jobs at owerri. Need all y'all help too.

God will bless you with one, walk through the street of Owerri you would find one. But don't forget to go with your pvc.
Re: ASUU Update: 17 Productive Things To Do During ASUU Strike. by captaintobi(m): 12:00pm On Nov 15, 2018
asuustrike1:
alright oh
Re: ASUU Update: 17 Productive Things To Do During ASUU Strike. by captaintobi(m): 12:00pm On Nov 15, 2018
asuustrike1:
alright oh
Re: ASUU Update: 17 Productive Things To Do During ASUU Strike. by captaintobi(m): 12:01pm On Nov 15, 2018

you can create your own job. what can you do ?
Re: ASUU Update: 17 Productive Things To Do During ASUU Strike. by casspersteve: 12:40pm On Nov 15, 2018
I'm learning business nii since 2015
My mom's importation and exportation business nii
I derive joy in doing business or learning it than listening to those lectures
To work for office no dey my mind!!!
Re: ASUU Update: 17 Productive Things To Do During ASUU Strike. by captaintobi(m): 11:40pm On Nov 15, 2018
casspersteve:
I'm learning business nii since 2015 My mom's importation and exportation business nii I derive joy in doing business or learning it than listening to those lectures To work for office no dey my mind!!!
I love your spirit
Re: ASUU Update: 17 Productive Things To Do During ASUU Strike. by captaintobi(m): 11:40pm On Nov 15, 2018
casspersteve:
I'm learning business nii since 2015 My mom's importation and exportation business nii I derive joy in doing business or learning it than listening to those lectures To work for office no dey my mind!!!
I love your spirit
Re: ASUU Update: 17 Productive Things To Do During ASUU Strike. by casspersteve: 12:14pm On Nov 16, 2018
captaintobi:

I love your spirit

That's the way forward oooo
Re: ASUU Update: 17 Productive Things To Do During ASUU Strike. by captaintobi(m): 10:51pm On Nov 19, 2018
casspersteve:

��
Re: ASUU Update: 17 Productive Things To Do During ASUU Strike. by captaintobi(m): 10:51pm On Nov 19, 2018
casspersteve:

��

(1) (Reply)

Significance Of Office Technology And Management / SEE When Jamb 2020/2021 Registration Is Starting / ASUU: Result of NITDA Test on UTAS, 8 - 17th of March, 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.