Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,473 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

Yemi Alade Looking All "Yummy" As She Steps Out In Style (PHOTO) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yemi Alade Looking All "Yummy" As She Steps Out In Style (PHOTO) (34996 Views)

Toke Makinwa's Nyash Trends As She Steps Out In A Transparent Dress (Photo) / Bbnaija's Ahneeka Looking All Sexy In Sultry Photo / Yemi Alade Looking For Photographer Who Captured Her Backside While Performing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yemi Alade Looking All "Yummy" As She Steps Out In Style (PHOTO) by Nobody: 1:51pm On Nov 14, 2018
grin grin
Guys and bad mouth sha
Re: Yemi Alade Looking All "Yummy" As She Steps Out In Style (PHOTO) by NairaMaster1(m): 1:59pm On Nov 14, 2018
Vicdayz:

Nigerian singer, Yemi Alade shares new photo as she was looking all yummy.

She wrote:
"Yummy Yemi I��❤ . . "

Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2018/11/yemi-alade-looking-all-yummy-as-she.html

Is she a corper? That waist bag.

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade Looking All "Yummy" As She Steps Out In Style (PHOTO) by mubby4real(m): 2:05pm On Nov 14, 2018
Tamarapetty:
Where is the yummy??
Are you blind?

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade Looking All "Yummy" As She Steps Out In Style (PHOTO) by KanwuliaExtra: 2:06pm On Nov 14, 2018
The fake braid wig nor set well for her head o. embarassed
Otherwise, looking healthy and bubbly! kiss
Red looks gooooooood on you like STEW! kiss
Re: Yemi Alade Looking All "Yummy" As She Steps Out In Style (PHOTO) by Slaveman343: 2:08pm On Nov 14, 2018
Is like people pity this yemi, see hype
Re: Yemi Alade Looking All "Yummy" As She Steps Out In Style (PHOTO) by jaxxy(m): 2:15pm On Nov 14, 2018
She sexy bt still try’s so hard to be sexy
Re: Yemi Alade Looking All "Yummy" As She Steps Out In Style (PHOTO) by DJAgbara001: 2:17pm On Nov 14, 2018
Vicdayz:

Nigerian singer, Yemi Alade shares new photo as she was looking all yummy.

She wrote:
"Yummy Yemi I��❤ . . "

Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2018/11/yemi-alade-looking-all-yummy-as-she.html

who she epp?
Re: Yemi Alade Looking All "Yummy" As She Steps Out In Style (PHOTO) by freeman95(m): 2:19pm On Nov 14, 2018
Lucifer66:
She looks overweight but she will be good at Anal.

Hahahahahahaha am dead

What a pervert grin grin
Re: Yemi Alade Looking All "Yummy" As She Steps Out In Style (PHOTO) by technicallyrich(m): 2:29pm On Nov 14, 2018
Useless prostitude dogg
Re: Yemi Alade Looking All "Yummy" As She Steps Out In Style (PHOTO) by Jayslicky: 2:39pm On Nov 14, 2018
Yemi needs to hit the gym, too much fat in the belly region, she remains sexy though......
Re: Yemi Alade Looking All "Yummy" As She Steps Out In Style (PHOTO) by Mart1994(m): 2:48pm On Nov 14, 2018
Tamarapetty:
Where is the yummy??
in here

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade Looking All "Yummy" As She Steps Out In Style (PHOTO) by Austinoiz(m): 3:21pm On Nov 14, 2018
Flavour dey enjoy oooo
Re: Yemi Alade Looking All "Yummy" As She Steps Out In Style (PHOTO) by SavageMajor(m): 3:32pm On Nov 14, 2018
Bro bro bro !!!
Stop advertising your sh*ts here, no one cares
Cheers
benovu:
Yummy ke, is she food?

BECOME A MOST-SOUGHT AFTER FULL-STACK LARAVEL WEB APP TRAINING – 100% PRACTICAL TRAINING GUARANTEED!

PHP, as a scripting language has been very popular due to its simplicity, speed and scalability. There are a number of PHP frameworks that help to make this language easier to adopt and among the most popular of these is Laravel- widely adopted due to its simple and elegant syntax that eases the development process and simplifies routing, authentication, caching through built in templates, libraries and MVC architecture.

We bring you a comprehensive and interactive Laravel training course that will help you understand the fundamentals of the Laravel framework. You will learn to install the framework and build a website using its features. You will learn to create a database, the main templates with the blade template system, and learn to use migrations to effectively make database changes. You will learn about the framework’s controllers, routing, responses and Filters.

WHAT YOU WILL LEARN FROM THIS INTENSIVE PRACTICAL LARAVEL PROGRAM:

• The Laravel framework and its installation and environment
• How to create Forms, gather user inputs and validate them
• How to create a database and use appropriate SQL statements to create tables and store data
• Perform appropriate authentication by effectively using encryption/decryption
• How to deploy third party service into the application

DURATION: 10 WEEKS. FEES: - N69,999 (OPTION 1 – 3 TIMES A WEEK)
7 WEEKS FEES: N49,999 (OPTION 2 – 5 TIMES A WEEK)

PREREQUSITE: intensive student should have a solid understanding of PHP at an intermediate to advanced level and object oriented programming experience (if you don’t, we will train you at extra value!)

VENUE: Unity Road, Off Toyin Street, off Awolowo Way, Ikeja, Lagos

REQUIREMENTS: Just your laptop and writing pad – UNLIMITED INTERNET WIFI AVAILABLE!

NOTE: THIS OUR GUARANTEE - WE WONT TRAIN YOU THE WAY EVEN SOME OF THE BIGGEST ICT TRAINING CENTERS & NAMES IN NIGERIA DO (SOME USUALLY TEACH NONSENSE, IF YOU KNOW, YOU KNOW) - WE WILL TRAIN AND IMPACT YOU TO BE AN ICT PROFESSIONAL WITH JOB-READY KNOWLEDGE DURING AND AFTER GRADUATION - YES, WITH 1,000% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE
Re: Yemi Alade Looking All "Yummy" As She Steps Out In Style (PHOTO) by dav313972: 3:56pm On Nov 14, 2018
here is another platform of making money through the newly introduced app [make money ] go to google play store and download it. no need to pay money before you register. it's free, just download it and use this code: PV70FX. to register.
Re: Yemi Alade Looking All "Yummy" As She Steps Out In Style (PHOTO) by SURElee(f): 4:08pm On Nov 14, 2018
Tamarapetty:
Where is the yummy??

Epp me ask. Me sef dey find the yummy
Re: Yemi Alade Looking All "Yummy" As She Steps Out In Style (PHOTO) by vRendoh(m): 4:20pm On Nov 14, 2018
Tamarapetty:
Where is the yummy??

I look you well....I don see you! I am not surprised
Re: Yemi Alade Looking All "Yummy" As She Steps Out In Style (PHOTO) by Dafreeguy(m): 4:51pm On Nov 14, 2018
seunmohmoh:
V
for vag!na
Re: Yemi Alade Looking All "Yummy" As She Steps Out In Style (PHOTO) by okokobioko1: 5:59pm On Nov 14, 2018
so natural and energetic singer. i love this lady die
Re: Yemi Alade Looking All "Yummy" As She Steps Out In Style (PHOTO) by Onyi22(f): 9:30pm On Nov 14, 2018
Tamarapetty:
Where is the yummy??

Check very well u will see it
Re: Yemi Alade Looking All "Yummy" As She Steps Out In Style (PHOTO) by meobizy(f): 6:26am On Nov 15, 2018
She looks like a regular Naija girl wearing a pants suit or whatever they call it.
I am not impressed. I wanted something skimpy.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chita Agwu Johnson Robbed In London / Tiwa Savage's Son Has The Cutest Laugh (photos) / Laclass Ozougwu Builds A House (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.