Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,666 members, 7,816,727 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

Laclass Ozougwu Builds A House (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Laclass Ozougwu Builds A House (Photos) (34999 Views)

Etor Residence Hotel: Ubi Franklin Builds A Hotel In Abuja / Christabel Ekeh Builds A New House (Photos) / Susan Maxwell Builds A New House (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Laclass Ozougwu Builds A House (Photos) by Gistformant: 5:53am On Nov 25, 2018
Actor Laclass Ozougwu completes his multi million naira mansion. He took to his Instagram page to share a photo of his newly completed mansion.

He wrote;

Unless the Lord builds the house, the builders labour in vain. (Psalm 127:1).
I just want to thank You Lord Jesus for this blessing. Only your grace made it possible. I am forever grateful and humbled.
And I dedicated this one to my father, Ozo Chief Dan E. Ozougwu (Agu Na-eche ibe Na Ngwo).
We shall all continue to grow from grace to grace, strength to strength, and blessings to greater blessings. Amen.
- -
#KingLC
#Relentless
#TheLonewolf
#FocusedAsFk
#GratefulHeart
#OluwaIsInvolve
#AllGloryBeToGod

BY GISTMORE.COM >> http://gistmore.com/actor-laclass-ozougwu-completes-multi-million-naira-mansion

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Laclass Ozougwu Builds A House (Photos) by Gistformant: 5:53am On Nov 25, 2018

Re: Laclass Ozougwu Builds A House (Photos) by Mrop(m): 6:20am On Nov 25, 2018
Re: Laclass Ozougwu Builds A House (Photos) by timibare(m): 6:32am On Nov 25, 2018
40feet container, importer...exporter

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Laclass Ozougwu Builds A House (Photos) by SIMPLYkush: 6:57am On Nov 25, 2018
Yahoo boy... drug addict.. cos acting a low budget ipob movie can't even build u a hut talkmore of a house

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Laclass Ozougwu Builds A House (Photos) by Oceannaagent: 8:12am On Nov 25, 2018
Purely for investment purpose

50 Likes

Re: Laclass Ozougwu Builds A House (Photos) by Uglyaddy: 8:27am On Nov 25, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
Yahoo boy...
drug addict..
cos acting a low budget ipob movie can't even build u a hut talkmore of a house

You need to get a life dude!

138 Likes 1 Share

Re: Laclass Ozougwu Builds A House (Photos) by Nobody: 8:27am On Nov 25, 2018
shiit looks like it'd collapse any time soon... not hating tho

and what sort of ugly af house is that?? reminds me of a boarding school hostel

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Laclass Ozougwu Builds A House (Photos) by yjgm(m): 8:28am On Nov 25, 2018
This is surely for investment. Rent purpose

60 Likes 1 Share

Re: Laclass Ozougwu Builds A House (Photos) by NwaAmaikpe: 8:28am On Nov 25, 2018
shocked

They'd always use an mgbirijodo-trained draughtsman instead of hiring a professional architect.

The least he could have done was to floor the house either with either interlocking tiles or mosaic marble then put an electric fence on it or even spiral barbed links.

I also detest his choice of colour and the roofing pattern as well as material, a simple gable or a backward flat roof made of stone-coated roofing tiles would have done the trick.

A sliding see-through gate would have also been employed considering the limited parking space and the railings on the balcony belong to the stone-ages.

Who even chooses a whack sliding window over a casement window these days?
Both in aesthetics and ventilation access, the later dusts the former.

If I didn't know better, I'd have called this a junior staff quarters for officers of the Nigerian Prisons Services or a shabilly built asylum.
But the blogger here called it a mansion

Well, what do I know?

99 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Laclass Ozougwu Builds A House (Photos) by chibike69: 8:28am On Nov 25, 2018
J
Re: Laclass Ozougwu Builds A House (Photos) by Nobody: 8:28am On Nov 25, 2018
Not hating bur the house looks like shops

3 Likes

Re: Laclass Ozougwu Builds A House (Photos) by Nobody: 8:28am On Nov 25, 2018
Congratulations to him

2 Likes

Re: Laclass Ozougwu Builds A House (Photos) by chaotik(m): 8:29am On Nov 25, 2018
It amazes me how anything our celebrities build are labelled multi million naira mansion ...

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Laclass Ozougwu Builds A House (Photos) by Luminary1(f): 8:29am On Nov 25, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
Yahoo boy...
drug addict..

If only it's easy to be a yahoo boy and a drug addict.....

15 Likes

Re: Laclass Ozougwu Builds A House (Photos) by HisMajesty1(m): 8:29am On Nov 25, 2018
Cool, I'm guessing he'd give it out for rent.

6 Likes

Re: Laclass Ozougwu Builds A House (Photos) by anambraamaka: 8:30am On Nov 25, 2018
You get action guy those saying the house is ugly is still renting typical bad belle

This music sweet me die as I no go church grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6nh27jXjOU

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Laclass Ozougwu Builds A House (Photos) by olufalaye: 8:30am On Nov 25, 2018
Pls I will make this brief, am student of estate management, I recently loose my part time job due to expiration of contract.My only concern is that I needed to pay my tuition fee for my final semester, whichis 80.300 naira.I have a pay later app am running to borrow to sustain when I was working, I think I can borrow up to 25k there now, all I needed is 55k to complete this tuition fee.Pls help me don't let me loose all I've suffered for 5 years just because of this last payment, I only have till Monday.Pls I have no parent. so that's never an option for me.All necessary information is with me to confirm this claim. I can even send my school login details to whoever is willing tohelp my account details is on my profile and contact.ThanksPls save my life.
Re: Laclass Ozougwu Builds A House (Photos) by Denique(f): 8:30am On Nov 25, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
grin grin grin

Trouble-maker tongue

NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The least he could have done was to floor the house either with either interlocking tiles or mosaic marble then put an electric fence on it or even spiral barbed links.

I also detest his choice of colour and the roofing pattern as well as material, a simple gable or a backward flat roof made of stone-coated roofing tiles would have done the trick.

But what do I know?.

NOTHING!!! cheesy

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Laclass Ozougwu Builds A House (Photos) by Mintum: 8:30am On Nov 25, 2018
Oceannaagent:
Purely for investment purpose
Smart man

4 Likes

Re: Laclass Ozougwu Builds A House (Photos) by Mintum: 8:31am On Nov 25, 2018
chaotik:
It amazes me how anything our celebrities build are labelled multi million naira mansion ...
So how much does it cost? Thousands? undecided

11 Likes

Re: Laclass Ozougwu Builds A House (Photos) by ikezuora4689(m): 8:31am On Nov 25, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
Yahoo boy...
drug addict..
u are very Stupid.....don't go and work and make money..... be here on nairaland dragging first to comment with secondary school kids.... people like u always think everything is impossible.... because u are in a comfort of ur father's two bedroom moode house.... idiot

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Laclass Ozougwu Builds A House (Photos) by Mintum: 8:31am On Nov 25, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
Talk nonsense

4 Likes

Re: Laclass Ozougwu Builds A House (Photos) by Jestin: 8:32am On Nov 25, 2018
Baba God give me the ability to complete mine soon

5 Likes

Re: Laclass Ozougwu Builds A House (Photos) by gare(f): 8:33am On Nov 25, 2018
Gistformant:
Actor Laclass Ozougwu completes his multi million naira mansion. He took to his Instagram page to share a photo of his newly completed mansion.

He wrote;

Unless the Lord builds the house, the builders labour in vain. (Psalm 127:1).
I just want to thank You Lord Jesus for this blessing. Only your grace made it possible. I am forever grateful and humbled.
And I dedicated this one to my father, Ozo Chief Dan E. Ozougwu (Agu Na-eche ibe Na Ngwo).
We shall all continue to grow from grace to grace, strength to strength, and blessings to greater blessings. Amen.
- -
#KingLC
#Relentless
#TheLonewolf
#FocusedAsFk
#GratefulHeart
#OluwaIsInvolve
#AllGloryBeToGod

BY GISTMORE.COM >> http://gistmore.com/actor-laclass-ozougwu-completes-multi-million-naira-mansion

Guy please invest now, tomorrow you will not be looking for a State government to foot your bills. Thumbs Up, Make una tell Wizkid to see his mate not spend N15 million on drinks

8 Likes

Re: Laclass Ozougwu Builds A House (Photos) by Vinstel: 8:33am On Nov 25, 2018
chaotik:
Are you saying that house isn't worth millions?

11 Likes

Re: Laclass Ozougwu Builds A House (Photos) by Ruddyman(m): 8:34am On Nov 25, 2018
Good one
Re: Laclass Ozougwu Builds A House (Photos) by Denique(f): 8:35am On Nov 25, 2018
Mintum:

Talk nonsense
Customer dada ni grin @Nwaamaikpe

Although he makes sense a lot of the time but figuratively which is why it seems like he talks "rubbish" wink

2 Likes

Re: Laclass Ozougwu Builds A House (Photos) by samuelchimmy(m): 8:35am On Nov 25, 2018
Kudos man,not all these fakers we call celebrities....

1 Like

Re: Laclass Ozougwu Builds A House (Photos) by Auxtin85(m): 8:36am On Nov 25, 2018
Is he an actor? Under which wood, Nollywood, Asabawood, yorubawood, igbowood or beninwood. Una go begin explain wetin una dey so soon oo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chita Agwu Johnson Robbed In London / Tiwa Savage's Son Has The Cutest Laugh (photos) / I Gave Them The Permission - Cassper Nyovest Reacts To Sexual Harassment Video.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.