Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,691 members, 7,820,415 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

Four Cameras With AI Capability – TECNO Mobile Next Camon Smartphone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Four Cameras With AI Capability – TECNO Mobile Next Camon Smartphone (1148 Views)

LG To Release New Cheap Smartphones With Big Batteries, And Four Cameras / Do You Still Doubt Nokia? Check Out The New Nokia 7.2 With Four Cameras / This Phone With 5000mah, 2GB + 16GB And Four Cameras Cost N25,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Four Cameras With AI Capability – TECNO Mobile Next Camon Smartphone by chicwoman(f): 12:27pm On Nov 14, 2018
Artificial intelligence is steadily making its way onto our smartphones and may be a key feature in the next one year. Many devices released in the past few months, from the new Google’s Pixel phones to Apple’s recent releases have included AI-focused hardware and software. These phones use AI in all sorts of clever ways, from imaging and photography, to power efficiency and security.

Those who have not been in the AI game are expected to soon introduce smartphones with special functions and if rumour flying around turns out to be true, Africa’s number one mobile phone brand TECNO Mobile might be preparing to release its first AI-powered smartphone into the market.

While no much details have been so far revealed about the upcoming smartphone with AI-capability, there are indications that the said smartphone will come from the Camon Series and will be available in two variants just like the Camon X/X Pro. Both devices will feature one of a kind AI-Beautification, AI-HDR, AI-Bokeh, AI-Selfie.

The Camon line of devices are primarily focused on photography, though we were not privy to the full specs of both devices, the leaked images we got is pointing in the direction of four cameras, Dual 16-Megapixels at the back and 25-Megapixels + 5-megapixels AI-powered front cameras that will come with the ability to capture clear selfie.

Also, With the integrated AI-algorithm, the cameras will be able to recognize up to 250 different kinds of faces, scenes, Food, nature and animal.

So if everything goes as the rumour suggests, the upcoming devices will launch this November in Lagos, Nigeria. While we are excited about the possibility of an AI-powered smartphone from TECNO Mobile, the question remains – Can TECNO pull off the AI thing?

Source: 360nobs.com

Re: Four Cameras With AI Capability – TECNO Mobile Next Camon Smartphone by Rubiesangel: 12:32pm On Nov 14, 2018
As for me, I'll keep my fingers crossed. I believe Tecno should be able to pull this one off
Re: Four Cameras With AI Capability – TECNO Mobile Next Camon Smartphone by Ennyholar: 12:53pm On Nov 14, 2018
Four cameras
Are you serious

Re: Four Cameras With AI Capability – TECNO Mobile Next Camon Smartphone by Creg7: 12:54pm On Nov 14, 2018
Four goddamn cameras.... Wow�

This Tecno people will not rest until they r done bursting my brain?
Re: Four Cameras With AI Capability – TECNO Mobile Next Camon Smartphone by Rubiesangel: 12:54pm On Nov 14, 2018
Ennyholar:
Four cameras
Are you serious
My brother, this people no dey taya to do stunt on top phone. make we dey observe
Re: Four Cameras With AI Capability – TECNO Mobile Next Camon Smartphone by Psoulsport(m): 12:56pm On Nov 14, 2018
Does it mean this phone is coming with four cameras? Front, back....wia again?

These guys are taking this phones to another level...
Re: Four Cameras With AI Capability – TECNO Mobile Next Camon Smartphone by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 12:57pm On Nov 14, 2018
Rubiesangel:
As for me, I'll keep my fingers crossed. I believe Tecno should be able to pull this one off
i hope so too, but i expect them to upgrade the processor in this phone,enough of the cheap mediatek helio p25 or p30 processors!!!
Re: Four Cameras With AI Capability – TECNO Mobile Next Camon Smartphone by Yyvonne: 1:16pm On Nov 14, 2018
Don't this Tecno guys get tired of releasing phones.? They're really trying sha
Re: Four Cameras With AI Capability – TECNO Mobile Next Camon Smartphone by Ennyholar: 10:16pm On Nov 14, 2018
Rubiesangel:
My brother, this people no dey taya to do stunt on top phone. make we dey observe
I'll be waiting for the device.
Re: Four Cameras With AI Capability – TECNO Mobile Next Camon Smartphone by Ejadike(m): 11:26am On Nov 15, 2018
Haters be jumping in this thread like say na food
Re: Four Cameras With AI Capability – TECNO Mobile Next Camon Smartphone by Ejadike(m): 11:26am On Nov 15, 2018
Royalization:

Your own don finish be that angry Tecno bursting your brain angry angry
one is spotted.
Re: Four Cameras With AI Capability – TECNO Mobile Next Camon Smartphone by Behankey(m): 10:14am On Nov 19, 2018
How will it have four cameras? Tecno has no chills if this is true.
Re: Four Cameras With AI Capability – TECNO Mobile Next Camon Smartphone by Olodo24: 10:52am On Nov 19, 2018
Ennyholar:
Four cameras Are you serious
the phone go heavy die
Re: Four Cameras With AI Capability – TECNO Mobile Next Camon Smartphone by Telvin7(m): 12:51pm On Nov 19, 2018
Behankey:
How will it have four cameras? Tecno has no chills if this is true.
two front,two back= four
Re: Four Cameras With AI Capability – TECNO Mobile Next Camon Smartphone by holluikon(m): 1:30pm On Nov 19, 2018
Neatly used s7 edge(has airline crack at the back) plus Vr for sale at giveaway price

Contact me if interested 08160268268
Re: Four Cameras With AI Capability – TECNO Mobile Next Camon Smartphone by Behankey(m): 3:23pm On Nov 19, 2018
Telvin7:
two front,two back= four
I see. not bad then.
Re: Four Cameras With AI Capability – TECNO Mobile Next Camon Smartphone by scarycuteface(m): 3:34pm On Nov 19, 2018
Another phone with great cameras coming through.
Re: Four Cameras With AI Capability – TECNO Mobile Next Camon Smartphone by felix55(m): 8:14pm On Nov 19, 2018
Tecno & infinix ...husband & wife....copycats

(1) (Reply)

Tecno Pouvoir 3: Price, Specs And Review / TECNO Camon X For Sale / iCloud locked iPhone X needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.