Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,079 members, 7,814,743 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:37 PM

Lori Tuoyo: Teacher Trying To Rape 6-Year-Old Girl In Warri School Arrested - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lori Tuoyo: Teacher Trying To Rape 6-Year-Old Girl In Warri School Arrested (34063 Views)

Tuoyo Omatsuli's 3.6 Billion Naira Trial To Resume In January / 16-Year-Old-Girl Injures Men Who Tried To Rape Her, Spends 28 Days In Prison / Lady Kills Her Uncle Who Tried To Rape Her In Enugu (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lori Tuoyo: Teacher Trying To Rape 6-Year-Old Girl In Warri School Arrested by Nobody: 3:16pm On Nov 14, 2018
Ekpan boys no try oo, why dem no mend this bob b4 ekelebe burst am?
Re: Lori Tuoyo: Teacher Trying To Rape 6-Year-Old Girl In Warri School Arrested by Yusuf54: 3:17pm On Nov 14, 2018
Warri no dey carry lastttttt
Re: Lori Tuoyo: Teacher Trying To Rape 6-Year-Old Girl In Warri School Arrested by Uglymugg: 3:18pm On Nov 14, 2018
What is really happening oh? Like what the fvck is happening? This rape shiit is getting out of hand, and it's always minors!
Re: Lori Tuoyo: Teacher Trying To Rape 6-Year-Old Girl In Warri School Arrested by musa234(m): 3:18pm On Nov 14, 2018
Pathetic
Re: Lori Tuoyo: Teacher Trying To Rape 6-Year-Old Girl In Warri School Arrested by 12345baba(m): 3:18pm On Nov 14, 2018
Konji amaka
Re: Lori Tuoyo: Teacher Trying To Rape 6-Year-Old Girl In Warri School Arrested by Slikbae: 3:20pm On Nov 14, 2018
You don't have sense.
pansophist:
Not condoning his actions at all. But when the price of sex (a natural human need) is so expensive, men will reduce themselves to getting it elsewhere. Though he should be punished, but to solve it once and for all, the source has to be tackled.

1 Like

Re: Lori Tuoyo: Teacher Trying To Rape 6-Year-Old Girl In Warri School Arrested by Ironi: 3:21pm On Nov 14, 2018
Nigerians are sick people.

1 Like

Re: Lori Tuoyo: Teacher Trying To Rape 6-Year-Old Girl In Warri School Arrested by Etuagievin(m): 3:21pm On Nov 14, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
common rape fa, did he kill her?
. So u call rape common. Chai I fear you. If it happens to someone close to you you apreciate its enormity

2 Likes

Re: Lori Tuoyo: Teacher Trying To Rape 6-Year-Old Girl In Warri School Arrested by dasparrow: 3:25pm On Nov 14, 2018
Nigeria is a country crawling with pedophiles and rapists. It is a very unsafe country to raise female children.

1 Like

Re: Lori Tuoyo: Teacher Trying To Rape 6-Year-Old Girl In Warri School Arrested by Divay22(f): 3:26pm On Nov 14, 2018
Okere prison resetting brains grin grin grin
Re: Lori Tuoyo: Teacher Trying To Rape 6-Year-Old Girl In Warri School Arrested by SarcasticGenius(m): 3:28pm On Nov 14, 2018
My advise to the would be pedophile rapist:

Convert to a certain religion

Find a 6 year old girl

Wait till she's 9

Then you may rape her to your heart's contentment. NOBODY will try to stop you.

Have a nice day grin

1 Like

Re: Lori Tuoyo: Teacher Trying To Rape 6-Year-Old Girl In Warri School Arrested by dasparrow: 3:28pm On Nov 14, 2018
Ironi:
Nigerians are sick people.

Not all Nigerians are sick people. And if you feel that way about them, then stay away from them and stay away from Nigerian forums as well. If you don't, then you are just as sick in the head as the people you accuse. Just saying. Check yourself!
Re: Lori Tuoyo: Teacher Trying To Rape 6-Year-Old Girl In Warri School Arrested by ppogba: 3:28pm On Nov 14, 2018
NaijaOlosho:
Afonja Teacher Y na

It is as if this afonja obsession is "shacking" you.
Why not re-strategize because who do not seem to be getting enough likes and shares. The better for you before you enter "markit".

1 Like

Re: Lori Tuoyo: Teacher Trying To Rape 6-Year-Old Girl In Warri School Arrested by truthnow: 3:29pm On Nov 14, 2018
Na to put one stick of brown for your prick hole and twist 360 degree for fine before you go inside.

1 Like

Re: Lori Tuoyo: Teacher Trying To Rape 6-Year-Old Girl In Warri School Arrested by Nobody: 3:37pm On Nov 14, 2018
This issue is hitting an insane level. Seems there is something that is causing irresponsible konji among men these days.

For heaven's sake , why should a man find a little girl attractive?

Send him to gaol ASAP.
Re: Lori Tuoyo: Teacher Trying To Rape 6-Year-Old Girl In Warri School Arrested by Nobody: 3:38pm On Nov 14, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
common rape fa, did he kill her?

I can't help but say this to you...you must be very stupid!!!!...if it were ur 6yr old sis or daughter would u vomit this nonsense from that trash can u call a mouth?you are a mad man. Perhaps you are also in d business of raping minors too..they should hang u nd d animal that did this despicable act by d balls idiot!!!

1 Like

Re: Lori Tuoyo: Teacher Trying To Rape 6-Year-Old Girl In Warri School Arrested by nonjebose(m): 3:44pm On Nov 14, 2018
Children that are supposed to be cared for and protected by adults are fast becoming preys to useless men. If schools start rejecting job applications from men because of these people, many innocent and well behaved guys would suffer the brunt

1 Like

Re: Lori Tuoyo: Teacher Trying To Rape 6-Year-Old Girl In Warri School Arrested by enemyofprogress: 3:47pm On Nov 14, 2018
See as he resemble lala

IS IT RICE TO MARRY SOME1 U MEAT ONLINE ?? answer plzz
Re: Lori Tuoyo: Teacher Trying To Rape 6-Year-Old Girl In Warri School Arrested by Hoodbilonia: 3:58pm On Nov 14, 2018
why na say rapists full that jakpa
okere no level
Re: Lori Tuoyo: Teacher Trying To Rape 6-Year-Old Girl In Warri School Arrested by agbajor27: 4:02pm On Nov 14, 2018
.wonders shall never end
Re: Lori Tuoyo: Teacher Trying To Rape 6-Year-Old Girl In Warri School Arrested by Nobody: 4:10pm On Nov 14, 2018
Pedophilia and homosexuality are the same aberration of human nature. One day these idiots will also ask for their rights

1 Like

Re: Lori Tuoyo: Teacher Trying To Rape 6-Year-Old Girl In Warri School Arrested by fishmillan: 4:12pm On Nov 14, 2018
SarcasticGenius:
My advise to the would be pedophile rapist:

Convert to a certain religion

Find a 6 year old girl

Wait till she's 9

Then you may rape her to your heart's contentment. NOBODY will try to stop you.

Have a nice day grin

I pray you get sense one day

1 Like

Re: Lori Tuoyo: Teacher Trying To Rape 6-Year-Old Girl In Warri School Arrested by SarcasticGenius(m): 4:19pm On Nov 14, 2018
See as the tin pain am wella grin grin

fishmillan:

I pray you get sense one day

1 Like

Re: Lori Tuoyo: Teacher Trying To Rape 6-Year-Old Girl In Warri School Arrested by fishmillan: 4:21pm On Nov 14, 2018
SarcasticGenius:
See as the tin pain am wella grin grin

I take it back ... You no fit get sense grin grin
Re: Lori Tuoyo: Teacher Trying To Rape 6-Year-Old Girl In Warri School Arrested by SarcasticGenius(m): 4:23pm On Nov 14, 2018
Like a certain illiterate pedophile Sex Award Winner (S.A.W) grin grin grin

fishmillan:

I take it back ... You no fit get sense grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lori Tuoyo: Teacher Trying To Rape 6-Year-Old Girl In Warri School Arrested by seraph867: 4:24pm On Nov 14, 2018
can we please tie him by his thing with a rope and suspend him over a bonfire while singing "who let the dogs out " until it gets roasted?

1 Like

Re: Lori Tuoyo: Teacher Trying To Rape 6-Year-Old Girl In Warri School Arrested by Afamed: 4:26pm On Nov 14, 2018
NaijaOlosho:
Afonja Teacher Y na
Mugu, that's an itsekiri name
Re: Lori Tuoyo: Teacher Trying To Rape 6-Year-Old Girl In Warri School Arrested by wink2015(m): 4:32pm On Nov 14, 2018
dainformant:
A 35-year-old man has been arrested for allegedly trying to rape a 6-year-old pupil in a school in Warri, Delta state.

According to reports, the suspect identified as Lori Tuoyo, a teacher in a private school in Jakpa/Ekpan area - attempted to defile the little girl after luring her into an empty classroom. 

The suspect couldn't complete the criminal act after being interrupted by some noises. He left the pupil with little injury around her private part after failing to penetrate.

Lori was immediately arrested after the police were notified of his action. 

Israel Joe, who initiated the suspect's arrest, wrote; 

Lori Tuoyo. He teaches in a particular private school Jakpa/Ekpan area 35 years of age. At the close of school on Friday when the environment was getting mute, he called a little girl of 6 years old to an empty classroom. He undressed the child and also removed his trouser.

For some minutes, he made all effort to penetrate the little child with his manhood closing the mouth of the child. Suddenly he heard some sounds and quickly rearranged himself and told the child she must not tell anyone what had happened.

With little injury and pain on the little girl, she told her sister who reported to their mother and drew the attention of the school authority. According to his own part of the story, he admitted but said he didn't know what came over him. He also told me he had not yet penetrated before he heard sounds. We took the child for medical checkup and God so kind only injury around her private part was diagnose.

I called the attention of the DPO Ekpan division who in less than five minutes dispatched policemen to where I held him. Thank you progressive DPO. The mother who quickly rushed to the police station confirmed his attitude and was seriously appealing. According to her, she said they have been battling with him over it from one spiritual house to the other but thinking he has been delivered. My response was simple... "Madam, his total deliverance will be done at Okere High Prison".

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/11/teacher-arrested-after-trying-to-defile-a-6-year-old-pupil-in-warri.html

With all the single ladies roaming the street looking for husband or partner.

You find love in sexually molesting and defiling teens.
Re: Lori Tuoyo: Teacher Trying To Rape 6-Year-Old Girl In Warri School Arrested by chuckjonesbaba(m): 4:41pm On Nov 14, 2018
dainformant:
A 35-year-old man has been arrested for allegedly trying to rape a 6-year-old pupil in a school in Warri, Delta state.

According to reports, the suspect identified as Lori Tuoyo, a teacher in a private school in Jakpa/Ekpan area - attempted to defile the little girl after luring her into an empty classroom. 

The suspect couldn't complete the criminal act after being interrupted by some noises. He left the pupil with little injury around her private part after failing to penetrate.

Lori Tuoyo. He teaches in a particular private school Jakpa/Ekpan area 35 years of age. At the close of school on Friday when the environment was getting mute, he called a little girl of 6 years old to an empty classroom. He undressed the child and also removed his trouser.

For some minutes, he made all effort to penetrate the little child with his manhood closing the mouth of the child. Suddenly he heard some sounds and quickly rearranged himself and told the child she must not tell anyone what had happened.

With little injury and pain on the little girl, she told her sister who reported to their mother and drew the attention of the school authority. According to his own part of the story, he admitted but said he didn't know what came over him. He also told me he had not yet penetrated before he heard sounds. We took the child for medical checkup and God so kind only injury around her private part was diagnose.

I called the attention of the DPO Ekpan division who in less than five minutes dispatched policemen to where I held him. Thank you progressive DPO. The mother who quickly rushed to the police station confirmed his attitude and was seriously appealing. According to her, she said they have been battling with him over it from one spiritual house to the other but thinking he has been delivered. My response was simple... "Madam, his total deliverance will be done at Okere High Prison".

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/11/teacher-arrested-after-trying-to-defile-a-6-year-old-pupil-in-warri.html

Oh my god! People should be careful who they bring around their kids? Imagine this one a teacher?
Re: Lori Tuoyo: Teacher Trying To Rape 6-Year-Old Girl In Warri School Arrested by YorubaAssasin: 4:59pm On Nov 14, 2018
NaijaOlosho:
Afonja Teacher Y na

Re: Lori Tuoyo: Teacher Trying To Rape 6-Year-Old Girl In Warri School Arrested by ylaa(f): 5:05pm On Nov 14, 2018
how can this tout looking man called himself a teacher?
tufia

dainformant:

Re: Lori Tuoyo: Teacher Trying To Rape 6-Year-Old Girl In Warri School Arrested by gentleibraheem(m): 5:19pm On Nov 14, 2018
Delta state and social vices are like 5 & 6

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

We Use Human Parts From Cemeteries To Prepare Strong Charms – Native Doctor / 20-Year-Old Man Arrested For Sexually Assaulting Minor / Lagos Launches Manhunt For Motorist Who Threw Waste From Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.