Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,774 members, 7,817,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:31 AM

My Boss Ex Wife (part 1&2) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Boss Ex Wife (part 1&2) (1066 Views)

Insearch Of A Virgin Wife part 3 / Insearch Of A Virgin Wife Part 2 / Insearch Of A Virgin Wife..part 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Boss Ex Wife (part 1&2) by Nobody: 2:26pm On Nov 14, 2018
Chapter 1.
Ruce walked into the apartment. He unnoticed the barking dog and ventured into the living room.
He got here face to face with his wife. His currently ex-spouse..

“What’s the that means of this Ada?”.

He flung the record to her ..
She picked up the report and flipped via it ..
“I accept as true with you could read Bruce. .

So why are you asking me silly questions?”
“I have agreed to sign off half of of my houses to you.

Giving you half of of the whole lot I personal even if you had now not one hand in supporting me construct what I actually have over the years and nevertheless that’s not enough for you…Now you went behind my again and determined to encompass my father’s organisation into it, claiming possession and having the deeds of ownership solid and I signed it unknowingly

Continue reading here>>https://www.uniquepeopleblog.com.ng/2018/11/my-boss-ex-wife-chapter-1.html

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

How Technology Destroyed A Place Called Oluwole, Ogba, Lagos / Try Author: Walker Percy / Video: Nobel Laureate Toni Morrison Speaks On Her New Novel And On Barack Obama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.