Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,957 members, 7,821,360 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

You all need to read this! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / You all need to read this! (202 Views)

Odumeje: I'm Not Educated; How God Taught Me To Read And Speak English (Video) / Apostle Suleman: 'Don't Come To Church With Phones, IPad To Read Bible' / 5 Unbelievably Good Reasons To Read Your Bible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You all need to read this! by Mikefrik(m): 2:53pm On Nov 14, 2018
I opened this thread to get the opinions of fellow christians who believe that man is primarily a spirit but lives in a body and has a soul. Now the questions are-
1. Did we exist in the spiritual world before coming into the physical or material world?.I was having a discussion with a neighbor who told me that man was created to exist in the spiritual before coming to live or start a new life.
2. what is the difference between the soul and spirit? are these two one? and how do they operate. who is the one that goes to the kingdom of God? spirit or soul?
3. define body, soul and spirit
4.who becomes born again at receiving Christ. soul, body or spirit?. and how
5.how can a man be born again. can a man be born again and not speak in tongues?
PLEASE FEEL FREE TO ADD YOUR THOUGHT, IDEAS, OR CONTRIBUTION. ANYONE IS WELCOMED ON THE THREAD. BOTH CHRISTIANS, MUSLIMS ETC AS LONG AS YOU HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY. FEEL FREE!

(1) (Reply)

The Song Of The Universe ---on Lifechanyuan Era (1) / FORGIVE (4) / How Can I Have The Mind Of Christ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.