Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,141 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:05 AM

Study In The UK (University Of Derby) - Educational Services - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Educational Services / Study In The UK (University Of Derby) (523 Views)

Are You Looking To Study Abroad? University Of Derby / University Of Derby January Entry 2012! Study In The Uk! / Are You Looking To Study Abroad? Why Not Chose University Of Derby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Study In The UK (University Of Derby) by Davidocman(m): 6:40pm On Jul 23, 2010
Hi Guys!,

David here from the international team! of the University of Derby!

Are you interested in Engineering?? University of derby has a wide range of engineering courses that you can choose from,  Plus!! the
university has close links with local industries such as Rolls-Royce, Aerospace and Rail,

Why not have a look at:    www.derby.ac.uk/technology/mechanical-and-manufacturing-engineering

The good news is this,, the University is recruiting a lot of International Students this year! so i suggest you take advantage of it if you are planning to Study in the UK.

Their are still lots of place left for admission particularly for International students so its not too late to apply.

Their are lots of other courses to choose from, like Computer networking, I.T, Business , Fashion, Audio Engineering, Media Production just to name a few.

For more information have a look a the University Website at: www.derby.ac.uk

or you can simply reply to this post with your question and i would be glad to help!

For news Updates and  events just add me on facebook: ' Nigeria-Ghana Derby Uni' (Friend request me) pls!! make sure the name match correctly, or use my email to find me it's 'ocmantags@hotmail.com,

You can also read my older posts here on nairaland.

looking forward to hearing from you.

David Chukwumba.
International Team

(1) (Reply)

Autocad (2d& 3d) Peachtree Training / Foriegn Internship Opportunities-see The Attachment For Available Positions. / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.