Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,263 members, 7,957,649 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 04:43 PM

Seriously Urgent - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Seriously Urgent (3309 Views)

Seriously In Need Of Job In Ibadan Around Challenge To Apata / I Seriously Need A Job / Please Help Me, Am Seriously In Need Of A Good Job. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seriously Urgent by olayide01(m): 5:09pm On Nov 14, 2018
Please help me confirm this interview invite.
Dear Prospective Teammate

Thank you again for your choosing to apply to Hugo. We are writing to invite you for an assessment test + interview with our organisation this Saturday 17th of November, 2018. 9am prompt.

Ibadan Campus Address:

Plot 3A + 3B. Opposite Pure Water Factory Junction.

Off Alao Akala Road. Near N.P.G Gardens.

Akobo. Ibadan. Oyo.

We would require a response email, confirming that you would be able to attend the assessment day. The assessment tests will include a verbal and quantitative test, group discussion, written essay test and an interview with one of our co-founders.

We look forward to your quick revert to confirm acceptance of this invitation.

Kind regards

--

HUGO CAREERS
Re: Seriously Urgent by MsCool: 9:04pm On Nov 14, 2018
It’s real
Re: Seriously Urgent by olayide01(m): 9:53pm On Nov 14, 2018
MsCool:
It’s real
What's the company all about. Do you have an idea of how the interview will look like
Re: Seriously Urgent by ujahedwin: 7:16am On Nov 15, 2018
I was sent similar notification please and i went for it and it's real. So if you're sent an email like this, i suggest you go for it, it might be your breakthrough
Re: Seriously Urgent by beauntylorde: 4:03pm On Nov 15, 2018
I was also sent the same exact message. I tried asking about the company from the few persons I know stays in Ibadan. One told me he has never heard of any company in Ibadan by the name Hugo.
Another friend that does not stay in Ibadan, told me he has head of Hugo Tech and that the Company is well reputed.
The issue now is wether or not Hugo Tech is truly in Ibadan
Re: Seriously Urgent by beauntylorde: 4:05pm On Nov 15, 2018
I was sent the same exact email too.
As below;

Dear Prospective Teammate

Thank you again for your choosing to apply to Hugo. We are writing to invite you for an assessment test + interview with our organisation this Saturday 17th of November, 2018. 9am prompt.

Ibadan Campus Address:

Plot 3A + 3B. Opposite Pure Water Factory Junction.

Off Alao Akala Road. Near N.P.G Gardens.

Akobo. Ibadan. Oyo.

We would require a response email, confirming that you would be able to attend the assessment day. The assessment tests will include a verbal and quantitative test, group discussion, written essay test and an interview with one of our co-founders.

We look forward to your quick revert to confirm acceptance of this invitation.

Kind regards

--

HUGO CAREERS

HUGO

careers@hugotech.co | hugotech.co
Re: Seriously Urgent by beauntylorde: 4:07pm On Nov 15, 2018
Please Guys the interview is scheduled to hold on Friday, I stay in Benin, can someone kindly please help us to verify this so I don't get to waste my transport to Ibadan for nothing.
God bless.
Re: Seriously Urgent by ehinmowo: 5:58am On Nov 16, 2018
If this is not GNLD, then it's marketing work.

First, companies don't conduct interviews on Saturdays except they are outsourcing company.

If they do not have digital footprint, then it shows that they might not be able to afford tangible pay, if at all they are real.

Your best bet, is ro ask someone around that location to check it out b4 the scheduled date, and drop feedback here for others to see. Goodluck.

(1) (Reply)

Leading Oil And Gas Service Provider Job Recruitment (35 Positions) / Supply Of Grand Cereal Soya And Groundnut Oil / Vacancies For Medical Doctors In Saudi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.