Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,972 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

FREE PS4 PKG: FIFA 21, LAST OF US 2, Ghost Of Tsushima, Spiderman: Miles Morales - Video Games And Gadgets For Sale (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Video Games And Gadgets For Sale / FREE PS4 PKG: FIFA 21, LAST OF US 2, Ghost Of Tsushima, Spiderman: Miles Morales (13437 Views)

HACK /INSTALL PS4 Games Installation AS LOW AS 1K (PKG) / FIFA 21, VALHALLA(PS4 PKG GAMES)As Low As 1k 7.55 to 5.05 Version / Hacked PS4 Consoles FW 9.00 or Lower For Sales And PS4 PKG Games For Sales (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FREE PS4 PKG: FIFA 21, LAST OF US 2, Ghost Of Tsushima, Spiderman: Miles Morales by franknero1(m): 8:01pm On Sep 12, 2020
Dragon Ball FighterZ Ultimate Edition: for PS4 will change your mind, as controlling battles, while simple, has complexities that make it exciting for both amateurs and gamers alike. Has motivated. By going through the long and comprehensive stages of training in the game, you can have enough control over each movement of the characters, since there are 21 characters in total in the game (a number that is neither high nor low, and of course probably through the characters that can be bought in Future DLCs will be added) These exercises will not take long.

Dragon Ball FighterZ allows you to select 3 characters at once and with the L1 and L2 buttons either summon them for a special move or by holding the same buttons, change your character completely and continue the fight with Find a new person. Hitting combination moves by changing characters, like Tekken, is not very important in the game, and in return, by pressing these buttons in time while hitting a special hit, their power can be used to strengthen the shot. Excitement is injected into the gamer in various ways during the fights, from the moment of introducing the fighters and the talk of the game that tickles one to a fierce fight to the deafening readings of the selected characters in a short clip at the beginning of the fight, small parts of this excitement are.

Re: FREE PS4 PKG: FIFA 21, LAST OF US 2, Ghost Of Tsushima, Spiderman: Miles Morales by hopefulLandlord: 11:59am On Sep 15, 2020
Mr Frank, isn't your downloading and adding new games kinda counterproductive? I mean if I were trying to get your hard drive I'd probably prefer to wait rather than buy it now as buying it now would mean I miss out on the games you're going to download after I've bought the disk.

1 Like

Re: FREE PS4 PKG: FIFA 21, LAST OF US 2, Ghost Of Tsushima, Spiderman: Miles Morales by Namzy(m): 1:25pm On Sep 15, 2020
hopefulLandlord:
Mr Frank, isn't your downloading and adding new games kinda counterproductive? I mean if I were trying to get your hard drive I'd probably prefer to wait rather than buy it now as buying it now would mean I miss out on the games you're going to download after I've bought the disk.
You might as well tell him the games you want him to download because truth be told all games worth downloading have probably been downloaded. Unless you want some indie games that most people might not even want to play like Tropico 6 or civilization 6 or Sims 4. Most triple A games have already been downloaded and a sheer number of these games won't be played when you buy this hdd.

1 Like

Re: FREE PS4 PKG: FIFA 21, LAST OF US 2, Ghost Of Tsushima, Spiderman: Miles Morales by franknero1(m): 10:11pm On Sep 15, 2020
Thank you for your observation Mazi hopefullandlord. Oga @Namzy just gave you a good answer but i would like to make some clarification.
1. I have downloaded all the games so far, based on availability and request from the public (OVER 8 Terabyte hard drive filled with PS4 games)

2. Uploading the titles online now does not means i just downloaded the games.

3. ALL AAA games have already been downloaded except CYBERPUNK 2077, SPIDER-MAN: MILES MORALES, ASSASSIN'S CREED VALHALLA, WATCH DOGS: LEGION, FIFA 21, PES2021, GOD OF WAR 5, CALL OF DUTY: BLACK OPS – COLD WAR, Godfall, DOOM ETERNAL, LAST OF US 2

4. Oh please don't get your hopes too high, Most of the games listed above ARE definitely PS5 games worth playing (my opinion)

hopefulLandlord:
Re: FREE PS4 PKG: FIFA 21, LAST OF US 2, Ghost Of Tsushima, Spiderman: Miles Morales by franknero1(m): 10:33pm On Sep 15, 2020
And also what i have been doing lately is more of re downloading in DELUXE EDITION, GOLD EDITION ,ULTIMATE EDITION, COMPLETE EDITION AND DEFINITIVE EDITION based on availability online. Eg,
1. I had Call of duty World War 2, but i re downloaded the digital deluxe edition which contains update and DLC.
2 Metro exodus: Metro Exodus Gold edition with update and DLC
3. Hitman 2: Hitman 2 Gold edition with update and DLC
4. Just cause 4: Just Cause 4 Complete Edition with update and DLC
5. Diablo 3: Diable 3 Ultmate Evil Edition with update and DLC
6. Shadow of Tomb raider: Shadow of the tomb Raider Definitive Edition(update and dlc included)
and many more.

Namzy:

You might as well tell him the games you want him to download because truth be told all games worth downloading have probably been downloaded. Unless you want some indie games that most people might not even want to play like Tropico 6 or civilization 6 or Sims 4. Most triple A games have already been downloaded and a sheer number of these games won't be played when you buy this hdd.
Re: FREE PS4 PKG: FIFA 21, LAST OF US 2, Ghost Of Tsushima, Spiderman: Miles Morales by franknero1(m): 1:02am On Sep 17, 2020
Sony has announced that PlayStation 5 will cost $499 for the full edition, and $399 for the digital edition.

Announced at September's PS5 event, it will arrive on November 12 in the US, Japan, Canada, Mexico, Australia, New Zealand and South Korea and November 19 in all other territories, so presumably that includes South Africa.

The announcement comes hot on the heels of Microsoft, who announced that Xbox Series X will retail at R11999, Xbox Series S at R6999, and both of those consoles will arrive on November 10.

Re: FREE PS4 PKG: FIFA 21, LAST OF US 2, Ghost Of Tsushima, Spiderman: Miles Morales by franknero1(m): 9:01am On Sep 20, 2020
A new Webkit bug found may or not work for ps4 7.02 but it's definitely a lot more recent and compatible with PS4 than others. Lets hope the new found webkit exploits for ps4 7.02 works with the already released kernel exploit.

Re: FREE PS4 PKG: FIFA 21, LAST OF US 2, Ghost Of Tsushima, Spiderman: Miles Morales by Talibanis: 7:49pm On Sep 21, 2020
franknero1:
A new Webkit bug found may or not work for ps4 7.02 but it's definitely a lot more recent and compatible with PS4 than others. Lets hope the new found webkit exploits for ps4 7.02 works with the already released kernel exploit.

Yeah, was released just recently. Maybe a released kernel exploit will work with it.

1 Like

Re: FREE PS4 PKG: FIFA 21, LAST OF US 2, Ghost Of Tsushima, Spiderman: Miles Morales by franknero1(m): 11:30pm On Sep 27, 2020
"If history only remembers one in a thousands of us, then the future will be filled with stories of who we were and what we did." Battlefield 1

Re: FREE PS4 PKG: FIFA 21, LAST OF US 2, Ghost Of Tsushima, Spiderman: Miles Morales by donaldking10: 5:19pm On Oct 02, 2020
still selling?
Re: FREE PS4 PKG: FIFA 21, LAST OF US 2, Ghost Of Tsushima, Spiderman: Miles Morales by becky39000(m): 5:31pm On Oct 02, 2020
donaldking10:
still selling?
He's always selling! He's the main source, all others get thier pkgs from him!!!

1 Like

Re: FREE PS4 PKG: FIFA 21, LAST OF US 2, Ghost Of Tsushima, Spiderman: Miles Morales by franknero1(m): 12:47am On Oct 03, 2020
Yes bro, we have got your back for all PS4 PKG GAMES 5.05/6.72 released so far, including game DLCs plus game UPDATE too.
donaldking10:
still selling?

Re: FREE PS4 PKG: FIFA 21, LAST OF US 2, Ghost Of Tsushima, Spiderman: Miles Morales by donaldking10: 4:09am On Oct 03, 2020
franknero1:
Yes bro, we have got your back for all PS4 PKG GAMES 5.05/6.72 released so far, including game DLCs plus game UPDATE too.

okay bro.
what's your current location?
Re: FREE PS4 PKG: FIFA 21, LAST OF US 2, Ghost Of Tsushima, Spiderman: Miles Morales by franknero1(m): 4:05pm On Oct 03, 2020
Thank you, but I think the PKG game files is an open source for everyone. Anybody can download from the internet and decide to share or sell.

becky39000:

He's always selling!
He's the main source, all others get their pkgs from him!!!

1 Like

Re: FREE PS4 PKG: FIFA 21, LAST OF US 2, Ghost Of Tsushima, Spiderman: Miles Morales by franknero1(m): 9:57pm On Oct 04, 2020
Lagos State. We have a lots of Ps4 Pkg games for almost all genres(Action, Shooter, Role-playing, sports etc).
donaldking10:

okay bro.
what's your current location?

Re: FREE PS4 PKG: FIFA 21, LAST OF US 2, Ghost Of Tsushima, Spiderman: Miles Morales by donaldking10: 7:13am On Oct 05, 2020
franknero1:
Lagos State. We have a lots of Ps4 Pkg games for almost all genres(Action, Shooter, Role-playing, sports etc).

okay.
I'm not in Lagos tho.
I'm currently in the east.
Re: FREE PS4 PKG: FIFA 21, LAST OF US 2, Ghost Of Tsushima, Spiderman: Miles Morales by franknero1(m): 8:48pm On Oct 05, 2020
We can deliver anywhere or you can send a rep to meet with us in Lagos.

donaldking10:

okay.
I'm not in Lagos tho.
I'm currently in the east.

Re: FREE PS4 PKG: FIFA 21, LAST OF US 2, Ghost Of Tsushima, Spiderman: Miles Morales by franknero1(m): 11:39pm On Oct 08, 2020
We have over 20gb worth of free pkg Ps4 themes available for your hacked or jailbroken ps4 console

Re: FREE PS4 PKG: FIFA 21, LAST OF US 2, Ghost Of Tsushima, Spiderman: Miles Morales by franknero1(m): 12:29am On Oct 10, 2020
I applaud anything that can take a kid away from a PlayStation or a Gameboy. That is a miracle in itself.- Gary Oldman

Re: FREE PS4 PKG: FIFA 21, LAST OF US 2, Ghost Of Tsushima, Spiderman: Miles Morales by franknero1(m): 12:04am On Oct 12, 2020
More Ps4 game request? No problem at all

Re: FREE PS4 PKG: FIFA 21, LAST OF US 2, Ghost Of Tsushima, Spiderman: Miles Morales by hopefulLandlord: 9:06am On Oct 20, 2020
FIFA and PES 21 are out, any luck?
Re: FREE PS4 PKG: FIFA 21, LAST OF US 2, Ghost Of Tsushima, Spiderman: Miles Morales by franknero1(m): 11:38am On Oct 23, 2020
Pes 21 is out on PC.

Hacked verison on ps4 is not yet available as at today.

hopefulLandlord:
FIFA and PES 21 are out, any luck?
Re: FREE PS4 PKG: FIFA 21, LAST OF US 2, Ghost Of Tsushima, Spiderman: Miles Morales by hopefulLandlord: 4:16pm On Oct 23, 2020
franknero1:
Pes 21 is out on PC.
Hacked verison on ps4 is not yet available as at today.
okay, keep me posted
Re: FREE PS4 PKG: FIFA 21, LAST OF US 2, Ghost Of Tsushima, Spiderman: Miles Morales by franknero1(m): 9:39am On Oct 29, 2020
More and more Ps4 PKG games available. We currently have over 8TB of ps4 games available for your 5.05 or 6.72 PlayStation consoles.

The good news is that you can now copy all ps4 pkg games on your own drive at the rate of N25,000.

Example if you have your own 4TB OR 2TB or 1TB hard drive, you can drop it with us and give us a list of games you want from our collection or outside our collection and we will fill up your hard drive with games for A FEE OF N25,000 only.

Re: FREE PS4 PKG: FIFA 21, LAST OF US 2, Ghost Of Tsushima, Spiderman: Miles Morales by franknero1(m): 12:29am On Nov 02, 2020
We’re not tools of the government or anyone else. Fighting was the only thing I was good at, but at least I always fought for what I believed in.-Metal Gear Solid

Re: FREE PS4 PKG: FIFA 21, LAST OF US 2, Ghost Of Tsushima, Spiderman: Miles Morales by franknero1(m): 10:48am On Jan 02, 2021
HAPPY NEW YEAR Everyone, We have got more Ps4 PKG games for 5.05, 6.72 and 7.02 coming through. The likes of :

*Warhammer Vermintide 2
*BioHazard Umbrella Corps
*Gene Rain
*Daymare 1998
*Steel Rats.

Make Special request if you want :
1.DOOM Eternal (2020)
2.RESIDENT EVIL 3 (2020)
3.Nioh 2 (2020)
4.Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Campaign Remastered (2020)
5.Dragon Ball Z Kakarot (2020)
6.Zombie Army 4 Dead War (2020)
7.Darksiders Genesis (2020)
8.FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE (2020)
9.Saints row the third remastered ps4 (2020)
10.Persona 5 The Royal (2020)
11.Desperados III (2020)
12. Vanquish (2020)
13.Bayonetta(2020)
14.MotoGP 20 (2020)

[b]NOTE: The prices have been increased due to the impact the cost of living, the cost of doing business, Increase in Operating Costs(Internet data and storage devices). We are still committed to offering you the quality you expect and deserve. We have found a way to minimize the price increase to the least possible amount while still achieving our desired goals.

4TB loaded with all the games possible 65k
2TB loaded with games 50k
1TB loaded with games 40k

Special request is from 5 games upward.
Example: 05 games on special request = N10,000.00 with ONE (1) FREE GAME
10 games on special request = N20,000.00 with THREE (3) FREE GAMES
15 games on special request = N25,0000.00 with FIVE (5) FREE GAMES

We greatly appreciates your continued business and support through this time of growth and change. If you have any further questions or concerns regarding this price increase, please do not hesitate to reach out. Our team is more than happy to discuss this situation with you.

Sincerely

FrankNero1[/b]

Re: FREE PS4 PKG: FIFA 21, LAST OF US 2, Ghost Of Tsushima, Spiderman: Miles Morales by franknero1(m): 6:54pm On Jan 02, 2021
NOTE: The prices have been increased due to the impact the cost of living, the cost of doing business, Increase in Operating Costs(Internet data and storage devices). We are still committed to offering you the quality you expect and deserve. We have found a way to minimize the price increase to the least possible amount while still achieving our desired goals.

We greatly appreciates your continued business and support through this time of growth and change. If you have any further questions or concerns regarding this price increase, please do not hesitate to reach out. Our team is more than happy to discuss this situation with you.

Sincerely

FrankNero1

Re: FREE PS4 PKG: FIFA 21, LAST OF US 2, Ghost Of Tsushima, Spiderman: Miles Morales by franknero1(m): 5:15pm On Jan 03, 2021
HAPPY NEW YEAR Everyone, We have got more Ps4 PKG games for 5.05, 6.72 and 7.02 coming through. The likes of-

*Warhammer Vermintide 2
*BioHazard Umbrella Corps
*Gene Rain
*Daymare 1998
*Steel Rats.

Make Special request if you want :
1.DOOM Eternal (2020)
2.RESIDENT EVIL 3 (2020)
3.Nioh 2 (2020)
4.Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Campaign Remastered (2020)
5.Dragon Ball Z Kakarot (2020)
6.Zombie Army 4 Dead War (2020)
7.Darksiders Genesis (2020)
8.FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE (2020)
9.Saints row the third remastered ps4 (2020)
10.Persona 5 The Royal (2020)
11.Desperados III (2020)
12. Vanquish (2020)
13.Bayonetta(2020)
14.MotoGP 20 (2020)

NOTE: The prices have been increased due to the impact the cost of living, the cost of doing business, Increase in Operating Costs(Internet data and storage devices). We are still committed to offering you the quality you expect and deserve. We have found a way to minimize the price increase to the least possible amount while still achieving our desired goals.

Sincerely

FrankNero1

Re: FREE PS4 PKG: FIFA 21, LAST OF US 2, Ghost Of Tsushima, Spiderman: Miles Morales by franknero1(m): 11:23pm On Jan 06, 2021
We have got more Ps4 PKG games for 5.05, 6.72 and 7.02 coming through

Re: FREE PS4 PKG: FIFA 21, LAST OF US 2, Ghost Of Tsushima, Spiderman: Miles Morales by franknero1(m): 1:19am On Jan 08, 2021
And More and More Pkg for Ps4 on 5.05, 6.72 and 7.07 console

Re: FREE PS4 PKG: FIFA 21, LAST OF US 2, Ghost Of Tsushima, Spiderman: Miles Morales by franknero1(m): 12:50pm On Jan 23, 2021
New PS4 7.51/7.55 Jailbreak Coming Soon? Watch Out for this Space

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Any Game ,just Ask And U`ll Get It: / Hacked PS4 Consoles FW 9.00 or Lower For Sales And PS4 PKG Games For Sales / Lagos PC Gamers Unite For Cheap Games At PC Hero Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.