Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,306 members, 7,836,332 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

I Desperately Need A Job - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Desperately Need A Job (382 Views)

I Desperately Need A Job To Survive. Please, Help Me. / Canada Desperately Looking To Fill 430,000 Vacant Jobs / With M.sc., I Desperately Need A Job. SOS!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Desperately Need A Job by okpeho(m): 7:58pm On Nov 14, 2018
Good evening all,

Please, kindly assist me in securing a job. my former company downsized recently and I was affected, since then all effort to secure another job for the past 6 months has proved abortive.
please kindly help a brother as I have responsibilities and family to take care of.
My disciple is Computer Science but I am open to work in any where or department.
I can be reach on - 08025382922
God bless you all.
Re: I Desperately Need A Job by ehinmowo: 5:52am On Nov 16, 2018
okpeho:
Good evening all,

Please, kindly assist me in securing a job. my former company downsized recently and I was affected, since then all effort to secure another job for the past 6 months has proved abortive.
please kindly help a brother as I have responsibilities and family to take care of.
My disciple is Computer Science but I am open to work in any where or department.
I can be reach on - 08025382922
God bless you all.

My advice 1. If you need to post something like this, do it as if you are presenting your resume to a potential employer. 98% of employers who see this will not respond to you (you should know the reason). Let pple know what you can do. What your skills are. 2. Apply for jobs like life depends on it.

I am not an employer yet. In fact, I am jonhunting. I am sure I would hv applied for over 500 jobs in the past few months. Now opportunities are coming to me (God be praised). I hv interviews (about 3 now) at different stages in prominent firms. One is multinational. However, I resisted the temptation of posting this type of thing here. Notwithstanding, I managed two business, (one without pay, the other, only food and t fare).

Above all, I thank God for the miracle of internet, which you have now. MAY GOD HELP US ALL.

1 Like

Re: I Desperately Need A Job by david290(m): 12:06pm On Nov 17, 2018
Not an employer though but mentioning the skills you have doesn't hurt.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Apply For R.A Trading And Investment Limited Recruitment 2018 / Healthplus Limited Job Recruitment (19 Positions) / UAC Of Nigeria Plc Job Recruitment {3 Positions}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.