Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,983 members, 7,825,063 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

I Will Not Die Until You Become President, Prof. Nwabueze Tells Atiku (PIC) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Not Die Until You Become President, Prof. Nwabueze Tells Atiku (PIC) (572 Views)

Throwback: I Won't Die Until You Become President, Nwabueze Tells Atiku / Tribunal: Peter Obi Reacts As Prof. Nwabueze Appears In Court In A wheelchair / Crowd Hails Vice President Prof Osinbajo Today At Alimosho, Lagos State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Not Die Until You Become President, Prof. Nwabueze Tells Atiku (PIC) by ochejoseph(m): 9:35pm On Nov 14, 2018
In what looks like a big endorsement for the opposition party ahead of the February 2019 presidential elections, Professor Ben Nwabueze, elder statesman and renowned constitutional lawyer and other Ogbo leaders on Wednesday told Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) presidential candidate, Atiku Abubakar and his running mate, Peter Obi that he would live to witness their success.

http://www.observerstimes.com/featured/i-will-not-die-until-you-become-president-prof-nwabueze-tells-atiku/

The Picture below speaks a Billions words the emotion is palpable.

May the people who seek the divide our country be disgraced in 2019

May those who stoke ethnic and religious tension for political benefit fail woefully

May those who promote Nepotism and support Killer herdsmen be exterminated from power

May our great country come out stronger and more prosperous after the 2019 elections.

May The King of Heaven Bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria

Re: I Will Not Die Until You Become President, Prof. Nwabueze Tells Atiku (PIC) by Righteousness89(m): 9:42pm On Nov 14, 2018
Wow....
sooo Touching...

Nigeria has been soooo Divided! Heavily Divided...

We Hope Atiku Abubakar will do the right when he accents to Power !!

1 Like

Re: I Will Not Die Until You Become President, Prof. Nwabueze Tells Atiku (PIC) by Kastonkastroll(m): 9:51pm On Nov 14, 2018
This is sycophancy taken to another new level. Stupid oldman blabbing like a lunatic just because of Atiku's dollars. And if Atiku doesn't become the president, I guess you will live forever abi.

Mumu wait for Atiku to become president before you kpai since you are the giver and taker of your life.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Not Die Until You Become President, Prof. Nwabueze Tells Atiku (PIC) by docadams: 10:14pm On Nov 14, 2018
Hmmm,

How old is he now? It must not be above 50years because Atiku won't come close to winning in 2019 or 2023. Pa Nwabueze it appears you are going to wear pampers in your old age

2 Likes

Re: I Will Not Die Until You Become President, Prof. Nwabueze Tells Atiku (PIC) by EarthXmetahuman: 12:45am On Nov 15, 2018
Is he planning to live forever grin

2 Likes

Re: I Will Not Die Until You Become President, Prof. Nwabueze Tells Atiku (PIC) by ukodan123456: 2:08am On Nov 15, 2018
Kastonkastroll:
This is sycophancy taken to another new level. Stupid oldman blabbing like a lunatic just because of Atiku's dollars. And if Atiku doesn't become the president, I guess you will live forever abi.

Mumu wait for Atiku to become president before you kpai since you are the giver and taker of your life.

you are insulting a legal luminary , a SAN, who just said his last wish on earth, do you remember what is called wish?
Re: I Will Not Die Until You Become President, Prof. Nwabueze Tells Atiku (PIC) by Kaetoh: 2:28am On Nov 15, 2018
Kastonkastroll:

you Islamic Afonjas are the worst length of snakes. You claim to be so respectful but you insult every person, old and young who comes your way. You guys are extremely hypocritical and have no single good value. That's how they keep sacking all afonjas even overseas where I'm employed . Bad , dirty and unexplainable attitude . Your brothers are here giving your country a very bad name. From stealing to fighting to gross laziness, arrogance, slow to learn, barbaric , just name it. How many afonjas have been sacked just this year, only God knows. I just pity the future generation of afonjas who are set to be worse than the ones currently fooling themselves here.

(1) (Reply)

Imo AGAP Guber Candidate:how I Resisited Temptation To Sell My Ticket / Bauchi Crisis: Abubakar Imposes 12 Hour Curfew / I Laugh When People Call Me Clueless – Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.