Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,297 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

Imo AGAP Guber Candidate:how I Resisited Temptation To Sell My Ticket - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imo AGAP Guber Candidate:how I Resisited Temptation To Sell My Ticket (569 Views)

2 People Emerge Guber Candidate Of PDP In Ogun State / Osun APC Guber Candidate Donates N2m Drugs / Former Ogun Guber Candidate, GNI Dumps PDP - New Telegraph (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Imo AGAP Guber Candidate:how I Resisited Temptation To Sell My Ticket by nwokeji29: 4:05pm On Nov 16, 2018
As the 2019 governorship election draws near, the governorship candidate of the All Grand Alliance Party, AGAP, Mr. Okonya Edwards has raised an alarm alleging that some persons had offered millions of naira to sell his guber ticket.

He said he was able to resist the temptation to pave way for highly placed persons in Imo State from hijacking the party.

Speaking to newsmen, he said “I resisted it because to me Money is not everything in life and one cannot forget that we came to this world with nothing and we will go back to God with nothing.
READ MORE:https://innonews.com.ng/2018/11/imo-agap-guber-candidate-i-resisted-temptation-to-sell-my-ticket/

Re: Imo AGAP Guber Candidate:how I Resisited Temptation To Sell My Ticket by ukodan123456: 4:15pm On Nov 16, 2018
don't sale it biko
Re: Imo AGAP Guber Candidate:how I Resisited Temptation To Sell My Ticket by Otuegbe: 5:03pm On Nov 16, 2018
it must be okorocha and co
Re: Imo AGAP Guber Candidate:how I Resisited Temptation To Sell My Ticket by NORSIYK(m): 5:42pm On Nov 16, 2018
Never heard of that name of the party before.......meanwhile the man is very unwise...he'd have cashed in knowing fully well that he can't even win his family not to talk of winning a unit.

(1) (Reply)

I Will Sell 90% Of NNPC If Elected - Atiku / Book Launch: You Will Rise Again, Buhari Tells Jonathan / Aisha: 2 Powerful People Frustrate Buhari’s Efforts To Perform

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.