Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,107 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:58 AM

Blizzard Hints On More Focus On Mobile Games After Controversy - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Blizzard Hints On More Focus On Mobile Games After Controversy (354 Views)

Chinese Court Finds Gionee Guilty Of Planting Malware On Mobile Phone / Pantami's Decision To Mine Data Of Phone Users Trailed By Controversy / Infinix Hints Its Flagship Phone Is Coming Soon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Blizzard Hints On More Focus On Mobile Games After Controversy by GidiGamers: 11:50pm On Nov 14, 2018
The world seems to have ended for Blizzard after they announced Diablo Immortal exclusively for mobile, right from the onset of the announcement, gamers wasted no time in throwing different backlash at their disappointment in Blizzard.
Even with the whole fuss and raging of the fans, Blizzard seems to still keep their cool and recently announced that they would still be more mobile games to be released (it seemed Blizzard is enjoying this criticisms).

Diablo immortal which was announced at the Blizcon 2018 was immediately met with resistance from gamers especially PC gamers, even if Blizzard has announced that they won't be releasing Diablo 4 this year.
In a QNA video (check the link below) we could see the odd atmosphere which was in the air after the launch of the game for mobile exclusive.

lalasticlala
http://www.gidigamers.tk/2018/11/blizzard-hints-on-more-focus-on-mobile.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Iphone 7 128gb For Sale 110,000 / Can I Play Pes On My Android With Usb Twins Game Pad / Please Help!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.