Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,590 members, 7,958,822 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 03:45 AM

Senate Alleges Fresh $1.15bn Illegal Withdrawals From NLNG Accounts - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate Alleges Fresh $1.15bn Illegal Withdrawals From NLNG Accounts (11709 Views)

FG In Talks With World Bank For Fresh $1.5 Billion Loan / FG Seeks Fresh $1.2 Billion Loan From Brazil / NNPC Educates Senate On Alleged Illegal Withdrawal From NLNG Dividend Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senate Alleges Fresh $1.15bn Illegal Withdrawals From NLNG Accounts by deltaisgreat: 6:53am On Nov 15, 2018
APR have finished us in this country. If they continue in power, by 2023 nobody will remain again

1 Like

Re: Senate Alleges Fresh $1.15bn Illegal Withdrawals From NLNG Accounts by OfficialAPCNGR: 6:53am On Nov 15, 2018
Kayode226:
Senate with this huge money
Is senate listed there as the looter?

3 Likes

Re: Senate Alleges Fresh $1.15bn Illegal Withdrawals From NLNG Accounts by Nobody: 7:08am On Nov 15, 2018
And this, my friends, is the reason they don't want the restructuring of the economy.

No Minister of Petroleum because a man who did not write WAEC believes he can do the job of a Petroleum Minister even though he does not know the meaning of Hydrocarbon

7 Likes

Re: Senate Alleges Fresh $1.15bn Illegal Withdrawals From NLNG Accounts by Turfmoor: 9:28am On Nov 15, 2018
The Senate keep riding on trash at the expense of the masses
Re: Senate Alleges Fresh $1.15bn Illegal Withdrawals From NLNG Accounts by searchproject(f): 9:30am On Nov 15, 2018
nIAJA
Re: Senate Alleges Fresh $1.15bn Illegal Withdrawals From NLNG Accounts by michoim(m): 9:30am On Nov 15, 2018
The senate under the dubious Saraki always 'alleges' without concrete prOofs. All that Saraki senate knows how to do is to embark on smear campaigns as instructed by Atiku/PDP...RUBBISH
Re: Senate Alleges Fresh $1.15bn Illegal Withdrawals From NLNG Accounts by Racoon(m): 9:30am On Nov 15, 2018
The committee, while going through the NLNG documents presented....observed series of cash debiting from the account from November 2016 to June this year totalling $2.201bn.

The breakdown of the withdrawals not supported by required approving documents as observed by the committee are $86,546,526m withdrawn from the account on November 22, 2016, allegedly being payment on Paris Club loans to the Nigerian Governors Forum, and the $1.05bn withdrawn on April 17, 2018, as National Fuel Support Fund.

Others are $650m withdrawn from the account on June 7 this year to offset the Joint Venture Cash Call by the NNPC which ordinarily supposed to be a budget item payment, and $415, 063m withdrawn from the account also in June without clear explanation on the purpose for which it was meant for.
Nigeria have been long done and dusted.Corruption have won!

3 Likes

Re: Senate Alleges Fresh $1.15bn Illegal Withdrawals From NLNG Accounts by gurunlocker: 9:31am On Nov 15, 2018
Lol.... Under the integrity lord, this is happening. grin grin

The kind corruption wey dey happen for this government ehn! Na die! grin grin

That's why they are angry saraki is there. If it's one of their guys heading the Senate, most of these things will go unnoticed grin

Thunder fire those that think this government is a saint.

3 Likes

Re: Senate Alleges Fresh $1.15bn Illegal Withdrawals From NLNG Accounts by Nobody: 9:32am On Nov 15, 2018
Turfmoor:
Firstly, your name already dictate your personality as an individual, no brain

Thanks buddy. But you are uneducated on philosophy at its very basics. Always avoid Argumentum ad hominem.

Go school, you no gree. You chose to live in ghetto and smoke weed. Not that weed is bad, but it should be banned from idiots like you grin

Shall we begin ?

3 Likes

Re: Senate Alleges Fresh $1.15bn Illegal Withdrawals From NLNG Accounts by dynicks(m): 9:34am On Nov 15, 2018
Zansu007:
The only reason this country is still together is the resources the elite loot on a daily basis.do not tell me we love ourself.

The way and manner money is been mentioned in this country is mind blowing,and we keep calling God to come to our rescue.

I have said it and will said it again, the revolution that will take place in this country will start from the elite.

Nigeria is a Scam.
EOD#
if only it starts anytime soon bro.....

3 Likes

Re: Senate Alleges Fresh $1.15bn Illegal Withdrawals From NLNG Accounts by sukerefakere(m): 9:34am On Nov 15, 2018
Fraud is institutionalized here in Nigeria, Being fraudulent is seen as a norm here.

For this useless country to continue it must be fraudulently run.

Shithole.

2 Likes

Re: Senate Alleges Fresh $1.15bn Illegal Withdrawals From NLNG Accounts by gurunlocker: 9:35am On Nov 15, 2018
socialmediaman:
Buhari is using proxies in government and special agencies to siphon money for 2019 election!

If you doubt me, ask Buhari why he described Gandollar as a responsible man, despite video evidence that he collected $5 million bribe

If you doubt me ask Buhari why Adams Oshiomhole is still APC party chairman despite collecting millions as bribe money from party aspirants

This is what he always do so they will think he is corrupt free. I've mentioned this same thing in one of my posts before that bubu won't steal himself, he will rather use "proxy" to steal.

They will now be saying that man is corrupt free and has integrity, same scam line they want to use next year.

3 Likes

Re: Senate Alleges Fresh $1.15bn Illegal Withdrawals From NLNG Accounts by ifyalways(f): 9:39am On Nov 15, 2018
Saint Buhari, the high chief of COrruption fighting Kwarruption.

Shiiiìiìiiiiiiiiiior

3 Likes

Re: Senate Alleges Fresh $1.15bn Illegal Withdrawals From NLNG Accounts by Turfmoor: 9:40am On Nov 15, 2018
humandroid:

Thanks buddy. But you are uneducated on philosophy at its very basics. Always avoid Argumentum ad hominem.

Go school, you no gree. You chose to live in ghetto and smoke weed. Not that weed is bad, but it should be banned from idiots like you grin

Shall we begin ?

Am all up for you, you call the trash can you live in a house right, all these small kid born in 20s self!

I guess you didn't know your mate,
Re: Senate Alleges Fresh $1.15bn Illegal Withdrawals From NLNG Accounts by scopusng(m): 9:40am On Nov 15, 2018
michoim:
The senate under the dubious Saraki always 'alleges' without concrete prOofs. All that Saraki senate knows how to do is to embark on smear campaigns as instructed by Atiku/PDP...RUBBISH

Thunder fire ur there. You should be ashamed of ursef. Nonsense.

3 Likes

Re: Senate Alleges Fresh $1.15bn Illegal Withdrawals From NLNG Accounts by bikefab(m): 9:42am On Nov 15, 2018
Jubril from Sudan is looting the treasury without an atom of caution. He is the minister of petroleum too and he is gradually transferring Nigeria's commonwealth to his country. Somebody call 911...

3 Likes

Re: Senate Alleges Fresh $1.15bn Illegal Withdrawals From NLNG Accounts by Nobody: 9:48am On Nov 15, 2018
Turfmoor:

Am all up for you, you call the trash can you live in a house right, all these small kid born in 20s self!

I guess you didn't know your mate,

Is that all you can do ? I am a preloaded twin turbo engine supercharged with Nitro.

I wouldn't waste my fuel competing with some Suzuki.

Go and smoke some weed with your mates.

3 Likes

Re: Senate Alleges Fresh $1.15bn Illegal Withdrawals From NLNG Accounts by Jflex07(m): 9:48am On Nov 15, 2018
We can only talk and wail, but no action, Nigerians, the Senate inclusive. Things like this will never stop to happen .. Nigeria is finished,i see no hope for tomorrow in this country.

1 Like

Re: Senate Alleges Fresh $1.15bn Illegal Withdrawals From NLNG Accounts by jbcul4ril(m): 9:52am On Nov 15, 2018
The good thing is that I will still vote them to continue their good works across the country. grin cool
Re: Senate Alleges Fresh $1.15bn Illegal Withdrawals From NLNG Accounts by Turfmoor: 9:53am On Nov 15, 2018
humandroid:

Is that all you can do ? I am a preloaded twin turbo engine supercharged with Nitro.

I wouldn't waste my fuel competing with some Suzuki.

Go and smoke some weed with your mates.

Let me cast your shit, I dunno know how shit you talk those trash up there, Buh my adrenaline aren't for junkie like to.

Even with da least of speed, yo shit aren't up to mine
Re: Senate Alleges Fresh $1.15bn Illegal Withdrawals From NLNG Accounts by Nobody: 9:56am On Nov 15, 2018
Turfmoor:

Let me cast your shit, I dunno know how shit you talk those trash up there, Buh my adrenaline aren't for junkie like to.

Even with da least of speed, yo shit aren't up to mine

Who ever owns this special breed of dog should feed 'it' some shiiiit this morning. It is hungry and barking at the wrong ghost.

3 Likes

Re: Senate Alleges Fresh $1.15bn Illegal Withdrawals From NLNG Accounts by FrustratedMonk(f): 9:57am On Nov 15, 2018
The cocktail of lies, subterfuge, grand corruption ongoing in "Mr Integrity" regime is mind blowing!

3 Likes

Re: Senate Alleges Fresh $1.15bn Illegal Withdrawals From NLNG Accounts by sanpipita(m): 9:57am On Nov 15, 2018
APC should take it easy with the looting

3 Likes

Re: Senate Alleges Fresh $1.15bn Illegal Withdrawals From NLNG Accounts by Standing5(m): 10:03am On Nov 15, 2018
OfficialAPCNGR:

Answer the question and stop the Jibber jabber
Stop doing multiple accounts.
Re: Senate Alleges Fresh $1.15bn Illegal Withdrawals From NLNG Accounts by Turfmoor: 10:05am On Nov 15, 2018
humandroid:

Who ever owns this special breed of dog should feed 'it' some shiiiit this morning. It is hungry and barking at the wrong ghost.

grin grin grin kiddo, you just keep grunting and gritting in pain, eeyaaah I guess you got no money to cure your bleeped up problem.

Am gonna get a vetenary doc for you pretty soon
Re: Senate Alleges Fresh $1.15bn Illegal Withdrawals From NLNG Accounts by IFELEKE(m): 10:05am On Nov 15, 2018
This is too much, kilode!

3 Likes

Re: Senate Alleges Fresh $1.15bn Illegal Withdrawals From NLNG Accounts by GavelSlam: 10:10am On Nov 15, 2018
Make we hear word jare.
grin
Re: Senate Alleges Fresh $1.15bn Illegal Withdrawals From NLNG Accounts by Nobody: 10:11am On Nov 15, 2018
Turfmoor:

grin grin grin kiddo, you just keep grunting and gritting in pain, eeyaaah I guess you got no money to cure your bleeped up problem.

Am gonna get a vetenary doc for you pretty soon

Can someone get this mongrel off my back. Help me out friends. Get this thing off my mentions and I will be superexcited. I have a reputation to protect and I can't dance with my house boy's girlfriend.

3 Likes

Re: Senate Alleges Fresh $1.15bn Illegal Withdrawals From NLNG Accounts by Turfmoor: 10:13am On Nov 15, 2018
humandroid:

Can someone get this mongrel off my back. Help me out friends. Get this thing off my mentions and I will be superexcited. I have a reputation to protect and I can't dance with my house boy's girlfriend.

Re: Senate Alleges Fresh $1.15bn Illegal Withdrawals From NLNG Accounts by blackgold2018(m): 10:20am On Nov 15, 2018
I'm just thinking the Senate re angry because the money didn't pass tru them because they would v collected a token or a tip from it.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Local Refining: FG Pledges Support For Waltersmith Refinery In Imo State / PDP, APC React To Supreme Court Judgements On 7 Guber Disputes / Sss Director Declared Wanted By Boko Haram For N50m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.