Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,281 members, 7,815,477 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:00 PM

Nicki Minaj Is In Every Man's Fantasy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nicki Minaj Is In Every Man's Fantasy (10744 Views)

Nicki Minaj Is A Virgin!! / Nicki Minaj Before And After Plastic Surgery And Implants(pictures) / Nikki Minaj Is Igbo Lol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nicki Minaj Is In Every Man's Fantasy by Princessty(f): 9:13pm On Jul 23, 2010
Various Artist's Say Nicki Minaj Is Fine So its Not Only Drake So What Do u Think Nairalanders

Men: She Is Gorgeous or She Is Fugly

Girls:She's Pretty or She's Fugly

She Is Considered A Sex Symbol And She Is Bisexual She Admitted it On A Interview
Re: Nicki Minaj Is In Every Man's Fantasy by mamagee3(f): 9:20pm On Jul 23, 2010
Nicki Minaj is the fakest and the most artificial woman in hollywood.

What's with her and the barbie look? undecided

Sorry, any woman that wears fake lace wig all in the quest to look like barbie isn't worth wasting space for.
Re: Nicki Minaj Is In Every Man's Fantasy by tekajibril(m): 9:20pm On Jul 23, 2010
All that bisexual crap that she puts on is all bullshit, the Ni55uhs who know her have said she aint bisexual at all. she used to be a butch. but now she all plastic and shit, beefing with the Queen B- Lil Kim, She's fake, Pleeaasee, she raps nice but she's all bullshit form head to toe.
Re: Nicki Minaj Is In Every Man's Fantasy by DezVienna(f): 9:24pm On Jul 23, 2010
Nicki Minaj looks better when she is original. She looks too made up that you reallyc an't see her for her looks, but more than anything, her costume. It's like always seeing someone in a stage costume, but never outside of it, so it's hard to judge whether or not she's pretty or fugly.

But what I pulled. . . .
[img]http://2.bp..com/_BLntj5x6NsY/Sx2upeEJgEI/AAAAAAAAAHA/A37WmA2EQHM/s320/nickiminaj.jpg[/img]

She's not too cute.
Re: Nicki Minaj Is In Every Man's Fantasy by mamagee3(f): 9:29pm On Jul 23, 2010
^^Exactly!

She looks prettier when she isn't wearing make-up but instaed she tries looking like barbie.

It's funny that no matter how hard she tries, she's still African-American.
Re: Nicki Minaj Is In Every Man's Fantasy by dominique(f): 9:45pm On Jul 23, 2010
she looks like a plastic doll. which man is having fantasies over that hot mess, Barbie's ken?
Re: Nicki Minaj Is In Every Man's Fantasy by yme1(f): 9:57pm On Jul 23, 2010
i love the way she raps----and she is cute with that butt that looks hulalatious
Re: Nicki Minaj Is In Every Man's Fantasy by shilling(f): 6:38am On Jul 24, 2010
Totally fake.

MTO posted those pictures last week I think. Nicki before and after she got silicone shots on her butt!!

Re: Nicki Minaj Is In Every Man's Fantasy by shilling(f): 6:39am On Jul 24, 2010
Nicki, 

Re: Nicki Minaj Is In Every Man's Fantasy by Borat1: 10:02am On Jul 24, 2010
Stop hating. . .
She gotta big bubble butt, and do we love it? grin tongue
Re: Nicki Minaj Is In Every Man's Fantasy by SUKKIE(m): 5:49pm On Jul 24, 2010
@post
U already know,Nicki is red hawt! wink
fake or real cakes,who cares?
she spits fire n reminds me of Foxy Brown!
Re: Nicki Minaj Is In Every Man's Fantasy by mamagee3(f): 6:03pm On Jul 24, 2010
Nicki Minaj is artificial. . .

We want pictures of real beautiful people.
Re: Nicki Minaj Is In Every Man's Fantasy by ihsann(f): 8:56pm On Jul 24, 2010
Who honestly cares, Fake butt or not. She is like one of the illest Female rapper around sick flow.

Also she looked kinda ugly before but now she looks more shall we say 'refined'  and howtt grin No Homo.

1 Like

Re: Nicki Minaj Is In Every Man's Fantasy by mamagee3(f): 10:01pm On Jul 24, 2010
^^You mean her lyrics are one of the wackiest lyrics in hip hop history.

She can't rap for anything and she raps like she's singing nursery ryhmes.

Nah, she's artificial and rap lyrics sucks!

1 Like

Re: Nicki Minaj Is In Every Man's Fantasy by Ibomade1: 10:08pm On Jul 24, 2010
Barbie is alrite and she has the female rap scene on lock down rite now.
Re: Nicki Minaj Is In Every Man's Fantasy by mamagee3(f): 10:21pm On Jul 24, 2010
^^She's not barbie, she's Nicki Minaj.

Even though she tries so hard to look like barbie.
Re: Nicki Minaj Is In Every Man's Fantasy by vislabraye(m): 9:14am On Jul 25, 2010
She is very regular. Cannot be compared to the likes Angelina Jolie, Eva Mendes, Shakera or even Genevieve.
Re: Nicki Minaj Is In Every Man's Fantasy by zebra543: 3:27pm On Jul 25, 2010
make up can really do wonders #thatisall
Re: Nicki Minaj Is In Every Man's Fantasy by tekajibril(m): 8:26pm On Jul 25, 2010
Uh Oh, @ Mama Gee- Why u hating on Nicki that strong? Did she Bleep over ur chance for a record deal or what? Cos the tone of ur posts seem very personal.5 lil mama, u a 3 star/ i aint dreaming when i say i'm in my dream car
Re: Nicki Minaj Is In Every Man's Fantasy by philip0906(m): 8:44pm On Jul 25, 2010
tekajibril:

Uh Oh, @ Mama Gee- Why u hating on Nicki that strong? Did she bleep over your chance for a record deal or what? Cos the tone of your posts seem very personal.5 lil mama, u a 3 star/ i aint dreaming when i say i'm in my dream car
dats her trademark . . .beefing every soul in this world. . .sick undecided undecided
Re: Nicki Minaj Is In Every Man's Fantasy by dominique(f): 8:53pm On Jul 25, 2010
mama-gee:

^^You mean her lyrics are one of the wackiest lyrics in hip hop history.

She can't rap for anything and she raps like she's singing nursery ryhmes.

Nah, she's artificial and rap lyrics sucks!

you must be mistaking her for lil mama. Nicki's rap sounds nothing like a nursery rhyme.
Re: Nicki Minaj Is In Every Man's Fantasy by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jul 25, 2010
dominique:

you must be mistaking her for lil mama. Nicki's rap sounds nothing like a nursery rhyme.

yea, it was def Nicki.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U0tyPolEn40
Re: Nicki Minaj Is In Every Man's Fantasy by GreatCork: 8:04am On Jul 26, 2010
yes i will eat her Womanliness anyday, but as a friend.

Am married
Re: Nicki Minaj Is In Every Man's Fantasy by Ignatio(m): 10:06am On Jul 26, 2010
If she's wack or nursery rhymes then why is she d hottest chick in d industry now. She got an image for herself which many find hard to do. So stop hating. Like Diddy said " Hate is for suckers".
tekajibril:

All that bisexual crap that she puts on is all bullshit, the Ni55uhs who know her have said she aint bisexual at all. she used to be a butch. but now she all plastic and poo, beefing with the Queen B- Lil Kim, She's fake, Pleeaasee, she raps nice but she's all bullshit form head to toe.
She's not beefing Kim, Kim is beefing her
Re: Nicki Minaj Is In Every Man's Fantasy by iice(f): 10:23am On Jul 26, 2010
Nothing special. The industry churns out people like that every 2 years. Some schematics maybe be different but the overall tone is the same. Bland and recycled. Don't really bother with her music since i find most female rappers wack grin Especially the commercial ones. Sticking with my Jean Grae jare
Re: Nicki Minaj Is In Every Man's Fantasy by GreatCork: 10:36am On Jul 26, 2010
Lice, hon do you have Nyansh like her?

we need to link tongue
Re: Nicki Minaj Is In Every Man's Fantasy by iice(f): 10:40am On Jul 26, 2010
Don't you have post no bills papers to put up somewhere? undecided
Re: Nicki Minaj Is In Every Man's Fantasy by GreatCork: 10:54am On Jul 26, 2010
Lice, baby I just wanna love u

U gots Nyansh or not? Simple question!!
Re: Nicki Minaj Is In Every Man's Fantasy by Nobody: 11:03am On Jul 26, 2010
LMAO!! girls can never change, notice how only the ladies leave negative comments, ladies ladies whether we like it or not, nicki minaj is hot and a lot of men would love a piece of her pie so quit leaving hateful comments outta jealousy,

personally, her songs dont do it for me but she sure is cute! fake or not grin
Re: Nicki Minaj Is In Every Man's Fantasy by GreatCork: 11:17am On Jul 26, 2010
Ladies pls holla at me if u have backside like wicky minag
Re: Nicki Minaj Is In Every Man's Fantasy by iice(f): 4:31pm On Jul 26, 2010
nawtiichic:

LMAO!! girls can never change, notice how only the ladies leave negative comments, ladies ladies whether we like it or not, nicki minaj is hot and a lot of men would love a piece of her pie so quit leaving hateful comments outta jealousy,

personally, her songs dont do it for me but she sure is cute! fake or not grin

Don't know about others but personally there's nothing interesting. Like i said bland. If men are dying for her. . .good for her abi what's my own with that ish? undecided Now Amber rose. . .there's something different. Bluidy android, she friggin fantastic cheesy Anyhoo, tinseltown and it's boundaries have alot of tin people. . .and i wasn't referring to plastic surgery. . .you do what you gotta do.
Re: Nicki Minaj Is In Every Man's Fantasy by mamagee3(f): 6:01pm On Jul 26, 2010
dominique:

Go and listen to her rap lyrics in that song that features mariah carey. wink

And you'll what a nursery rhyme sounds like.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Those Stars Who Bleach Their Skin(is White The New Black?) / Please Is This Girl's Buttocks For Real Or ? - Pictures / Dollars Found In The Palace Of Oba Of Lagos Hidden In A Coffin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.