Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,256 members, 7,815,398 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

Nicki Minaj Is In Every Man's Fantasy - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nicki Minaj Is In Every Man's Fantasy (10743 Views)

Nicki Minaj Is A Virgin!! / Nicki Minaj Before And After Plastic Surgery And Implants(pictures) / Nikki Minaj Is Igbo Lol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nicki Minaj Is In Every Man's Fantasy by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jul 26, 2010
She's ok, a little too much make up though.
Personally, i think she ain't talented, she's just Diddy's playthang.
Re: Nicki Minaj Is In Every Man's Fantasy by mamagee3(f): 6:58pm On Jul 26, 2010
^^She's not okay, she's flat out artificial.

And her rap lyrics don't do her any justice.
Re: Nicki Minaj Is In Every Man's Fantasy by Ibomade1: 9:10am On Jul 28, 2010
Nicki's rap is tighter than a di.ck in the butt. End of story. Roger that grin grin grin grin
Re: Nicki Minaj Is In Every Man's Fantasy by clemcykul(f): 10:44am On Jul 28, 2010
mama gee stop da arguement and prepare lunch angry grin angry
Re: Nicki Minaj Is In Every Man's Fantasy by Rheinmetal(m): 3:33pm On Jul 28, 2010
What are these ladies yapping about, artificial what? abeg, abeg, abeg

Hey Nikki can I Minaj a trois with you and your barbie?

We got bum bums over here bigger than a monster, truck, truck, truck!!!! wink
Re: Nicki Minaj Is In Every Man's Fantasy by Princessty(f): 4:07pm On Jul 28, 2010
mama-gee:

^^She's not okay, she's flat out artificial.

And her rap lyrics don't do her any justice.

He Raps Are D Best She Got D Rap Industry Under Her Nails So Watch It
Re: Nicki Minaj Is In Every Man's Fantasy by 1988: 4:15pm On Jul 28, 2010
u rite man i wanna do thangs to that girl anytym i c her
Re: Nicki Minaj Is In Every Man's Fantasy by favouredjb(f): 7:09pm On Jul 28, 2010
Nicky is the ish right now n she's beautiful
Re: Nicki Minaj Is In Every Man's Fantasy by tekajibril(m): 7:22pm On Jul 28, 2010
Princessty:

He Raps Are D Best She Got D Rap Industry Under Her Nails So Watch It

Very funny, have u heard of Lady Luck, Trina, Diamond? Nicki ko, Nicki ni!!
Re: Nicki Minaj Is In Every Man's Fantasy by Princessty(f): 2:11am On Jul 30, 2010
tekajibril:

Very funny, have u heard of Lady Luck, Trina, Diamond? Nicki ko, Nicki ni!!

I Hate Eve,Trina And Diamond de all have isues with style
Re: Nicki Minaj Is In Every Man's Fantasy by tekajibril(m): 3:16am On Aug 01, 2010
Princessty:

I Hate Eve,Trina And Diamond de all have isues with style

So Nicki doesnt have issues with style? did u know she wears those wigs on her Ustream videos (which i find very weird), I've Ustreamed with her and Young Money cats b4 and she was wearing a green wig IN THE HOUSE!! she looks like a black manga character on crack. yeah, but i wont mind smashing just for the fun of it. I was thinking to myself d other day, "What if Nicki is playing on a tramponline or sumthin of that sort and she falls flat hard on her silicone inflated butt, it bursts and seeing all that plastic leaking" LMAO!!#justsaying
Re: Nicki Minaj Is In Every Man's Fantasy by mitchyy(f): 9:42am On Aug 01, 2010
Nicki undoubtedly looks hotttt! I love her perfect shape.
First time am hearing its artificial.
Re: Nicki Minaj Is In Every Man's Fantasy by mitchyy(f): 9:42am On Aug 01, 2010
Nicki undoubtedly looks hotttt! I love her perfect shape.
First time am hearing its artificial.
Re: Nicki Minaj Is In Every Man's Fantasy by eyoniggar(m): 2:08pm On Aug 01, 2010
Yes ofcourse in my fantasy as well.

I wud suck that girlz puttie for complete 2hrs 32 mins. tongue

Thereafter dog-straffing her both holes and spraying my jeeze
on her pretty face. ROGER than son!!!
Mama-gee jealousy nor go kill you. shocked
Re: Nicki Minaj Is In Every Man's Fantasy by blacksta(m): 2:27pm On Aug 01, 2010
^

U be raw Niggga
Re: Nicki Minaj Is In Every Man's Fantasy by martyns303(m): 6:36pm On Aug 01, 2010
Omg!!! Hw can anybody not like nicki? Boi whenever i see her my brains ooze out sex hormones, i wanna fcccuk her so freaking bad, shape nice, figure 8, now roger that.
Re: Nicki Minaj Is In Every Man's Fantasy by Princessty(f): 7:03pm On Aug 03, 2010
Great Cork:

yes i will eat her Womanliness anyday, but as a friend.

Am married
The Cork:

WOuld love to eat her punny anyday
eyoniggar:

Yes ofcourse in my fantasy as well.

I wud suck that girlz puttie for complete 2hrs 32 mins. tongue

Thereafter dog-straffing her both holes and spraying my jeeze
on her pretty face. ROGER than son!!!
Mama-gee jealousy nor go kill you. shocked
martyns303:

Omg!!! Hw can anybody not like nicki? Boi whenever i see her my brains ooze out sex hormones, i wanna fcccuk her so freaking bad, shape nice, figure 8, now roger that.

U PEOPLE ARE SICKOS AD PERVERTS ISGUSTING shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Nicki Minaj Is In Every Man's Fantasy by Kunbee: 12:43am On Aug 04, 2010
^^mini freaks
Re: Nicki Minaj Is In Every Man's Fantasy by MrCork1: 9:31am On Aug 04, 2010
I be glad to eat her Womanliness only for charity

For good cause
Re: Nicki Minaj Is In Every Man's Fantasy by okgerald(m): 12:08pm On Aug 07, 2010
Nikky dont stop you're the best is
Re: Nicki Minaj Is In Every Man's Fantasy by favouredjb(f): 7:27pm On Aug 07, 2010
Nikky aint doing no feature that doesn't top d billboards honey!
Re: Nicki Minaj Is In Every Man's Fantasy by anonymous6(f): 9:05pm On Aug 25, 2011
every black men fantasy because she has a booty
Re: Nicki Minaj Is In Every Man's Fantasy by Outstrip(f): 1:39am On Aug 26, 2011
Nicki Minaj is a gorgeous sexy woman. I hardly think her butt is fake. The picture that was put up there shows her leaning forward. Her butt is real
Re: Nicki Minaj Is In Every Man's Fantasy by ponybaby(f): 5:45pm On Jan 21, 2013
She's sexy
Re: Nicki Minaj Is In Every Man's Fantasy by victorian(f): 6:03pm On Jan 21, 2013
Some babes here pls stop hating.. Guys don't fcking frigging care, if her asz is fake... The issue is that she is hot, and still too hot to handle... Can u feel me?
Nicky is da bomb! cool
Re: Nicki Minaj Is In Every Man's Fantasy by AdolfHitlerxXx: 6:49am On Mar 23, 2018
ponybaby:

She's sexy

Nice dp...you are hardly online from what i see...can we connect off NL? kiss
Re: Nicki Minaj Is In Every Man's Fantasy by RichieBrown(m): 8:22am On Mar 23, 2018
mamagee3:
^^Exactly!

She looks prettier when she isn't wearing make-up but instaed she tries looking like barbie.

It's funny that no matter how hard she tries, she's still African-American.
Do your research right, she's not African American ehn. She was born in Saint James, Trinidad and Tobago and raised in Queens, New York. That is in spain

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oge Okoye Becomes Ambassador Of Numatvile City / Those Stars Who Bleach Their Skin(is White The New Black?) / Please Is This Girl's Buttocks For Real Or ? - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.