Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,445 members, 7,819,643 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

Dasuki, Diezani, Shema, Fayose Houses Top List Of Seized Assets - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dasuki, Diezani, Shema, Fayose Houses Top List Of Seized Assets (20919 Views)

Diezani Moves To Recover Seized Assets, Applies To Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dasuki, Diezani, Shema, Fayose Houses Top List Of Seized Assets by Rindo69: 6:00am On Nov 15, 2018
This is not news please so don’t disturb us. Let us know when you are ready to investigate Ganduje.
Thank you

1 Like

Re: Dasuki, Diezani, Shema, Fayose Houses Top List Of Seized Assets by Kenekingisback: 6:00am On Nov 15, 2018
Of course The Nation leads with the headline shocked
Re: Dasuki, Diezani, Shema, Fayose Houses Top List Of Seized Assets by Amumaigwe: 6:03am On Nov 15, 2018
OfficialAPCNGR:
Blablabla if babachir, maina and oshiomole's name ain't there... Then no list.

Including Amaechi and Akpabio that looted Akwa Ibom dry.

2 Likes

Re: Dasuki, Diezani, Shema, Fayose Houses Top List Of Seized Assets by Paulchib: 6:07am On Nov 15, 2018
Re: Dasuki, Diezani, Shema, Fayose Houses Top List Of Seized Assets by christredeemer: 6:08am On Nov 15, 2018
This are government are dramatic so all apc member are saint.
The funny part is the lazy youth chanting and fighting because of this useless leaders who there because their selfish ambition.
What is is different between pdp and apc.
Stop disturbing us with ur selfishness ambition
start from your house first before other
Re: Dasuki, Diezani, Shema, Fayose Houses Top List Of Seized Assets by Paulchib: 6:09am On Nov 15, 2018
[quote author=Nogodye post=72981169]It shall not be well with PDP...They stole money meant for this generation and the generation yet u people defrauding persons
Re: Dasuki, Diezani, Shema, Fayose Houses Top List Of Seized Assets by Seetto: 6:09am On Nov 15, 2018
AroleOduduwa:

Shivering in dollar right, gadugate, Nemagate, Kemi and the list goes on
Continue with the the listing , that is non of my business , condemn what is wrong and stop comparing theif with thief, if PDP had their turn and can established strong allegation against them, they can condemn to sambisa forest, I don't give a Bleep, u are part of the 30mill with mental disorder.

1 Like

Re: Dasuki, Diezani, Shema, Fayose Houses Top List Of Seized Assets by Praisesmart23(m): 6:10am On Nov 15, 2018
I need someone else to win this presidency, because PDP and APC are the same people.
Re: Dasuki, Diezani, Shema, Fayose Houses Top List Of Seized Assets by AroleOduduwa(m): 6:12am On Nov 15, 2018
Seetto:

Continue with the the listing , that is non of my business , condemn what is wrong and stop comparing theif with thief, if PDP had their turn and can established strong allegation against them, they can condemn to sambisa forest, I don't give a Bleep, u are part of the 30mill with mental disorder.

You people in Nigeria are the ones with mental illnesses, yes that includes your folks. Shebi you don’t want to have brain ni. Going to sleep jare, been a long day.
Re: Dasuki, Diezani, Shema, Fayose Houses Top List Of Seized Assets by Lifestone(m): 6:20am On Nov 15, 2018
AccessME:
The point am trying to make here is that all Nigerian Politicians are corrupt and we the youths need to stand up and fight for these stolen funds that belong to us all.
It's a disservice if the fight is not seen to be total, it
has discredit the whole process and undermine an important issue as fight against corruption
Re: Dasuki, Diezani, Shema, Fayose Houses Top List Of Seized Assets by Seetto: 6:23am On Nov 15, 2018
AroleOduduwa:

You people in Nigeria are the ones with mental illnesses, yes that includes your folks. Shebi you don’t want to have brain ni. Going to sleep jare, been a long day.
Don't side anyone for being part of those that loot government money and drag us to where we are today, regardless of their party affiliate, ethnic and religion background.
Re: Dasuki, Diezani, Shema, Fayose Houses Top List Of Seized Assets by PresidentAtiku(m): 6:25am On Nov 15, 2018
allthingsgood:

How old are u
Your father's age mate

1 Like

Re: Dasuki, Diezani, Shema, Fayose Houses Top List Of Seized Assets by OfficialAPCNGR: 6:32am On Nov 15, 2018
Amumaigwe:

Including Amaechi and Akpabio that looted Akwa Ibom dry.
Yeah
Re: Dasuki, Diezani, Shema, Fayose Houses Top List Of Seized Assets by Gaekerete: 6:35am On Nov 15, 2018
Eye service ,those once are kitchens compared to the houses owned by Tinibu and Amechi , EFCC AND APC should do the right thing Nigerians will give u kudos .
Re: Dasuki, Diezani, Shema, Fayose Houses Top List Of Seized Assets by oweman: 6:42am On Nov 15, 2018
Trully at thid time Nigeris sure is in need of a law o seriously dealt wth this corrupt people such a law should such a law shoulf imclude long years imprisonment or death .
Evey serious problem deserve serious solution and corruption is a serious problem
Re: Dasuki, Diezani, Shema, Fayose Houses Top List Of Seized Assets by kennypoka2(m): 6:49am On Nov 15, 2018
AccessME:
APC have stole upto x2 in 3yrs of what PDP stole in 16yrs

Don't just spit out nonsense, back it up with facts
Re: Dasuki, Diezani, Shema, Fayose Houses Top List Of Seized Assets by checkolatunji: 6:51am On Nov 15, 2018
Naija politicians Sha

Bring your iTunes $200 Single card for fast and efficient payment 

We buy and sell bitcoin too

Check siggy
Re: Dasuki, Diezani, Shema, Fayose Houses Top List Of Seized Assets by Cajal(m): 6:51am On Nov 15, 2018
Atikuloosers and Atikulooters

1 Like

Re: Dasuki, Diezani, Shema, Fayose Houses Top List Of Seized Assets by Martyns77: 6:52am On Nov 15, 2018
No tinubu no Ameachi and Rochas it means this is rubbish
Re: Dasuki, Diezani, Shema, Fayose Houses Top List Of Seized Assets by Kennykenty(m): 6:52am On Nov 15, 2018
APC Tufiakwa ...

1 Like

Re: Dasuki, Diezani, Shema, Fayose Houses Top List Of Seized Assets by checkolatunji: 6:53am On Nov 15, 2018
Gaekerete:
Eye service ,those once are kitchens compared to the houses owned by Tinibu and Amechi , EFCC AND APC should do the right thing Nigerians will give u kudos .

And you decided not to include Obi, Rochas and other igbo political thieves too abi?

1 Like

Re: Dasuki, Diezani, Shema, Fayose Houses Top List Of Seized Assets by semyman: 6:53am On Nov 15, 2018
OfficialAPCNGR:
Blablabla if babachir, maina and oshiomole's name ain't there... Then no list.
Maggots everywhere, disgruntled dingbat
Re: Dasuki, Diezani, Shema, Fayose Houses Top List Of Seized Assets by OfficialAPCNGR: 6:54am On Nov 15, 2018
semyman:

Maggots everywhere, disgruntled dingbat
Hehehe hahaha I need to poop in your mouth... So you can hail me too since you lack cognitive balance
Re: Dasuki, Diezani, Shema, Fayose Houses Top List Of Seized Assets by semyman: 6:55am On Nov 15, 2018
Lifestone:
Again this list shows the lopsidedness of the anticorruption campaign, almost 100% members of the opposition parties.
But these our leaders don kill persons o
If PDP was awake to responsible governance, you won't be saying this, I am ashamed of the type of persons on this forum, low iq dingbats

1 Like

Re: Dasuki, Diezani, Shema, Fayose Houses Top List Of Seized Assets by jayson87: 6:56am On Nov 15, 2018
YorubaAssasin:
E no go better for Diezani, I swear angry
Tinubu's newspaper company reporting how much deziani stole and your mumu self with no brains that you can use to think, keep celebrating
Re: Dasuki, Diezani, Shema, Fayose Houses Top List Of Seized Assets by semyman: 6:57am On Nov 15, 2018
OfficialAPCNGR:

Hehehe hahaha I need to poop in your mouth... So you can hail me too since you lack cognitive balance
Dustbin savaged from a lunatic slut
Re: Dasuki, Diezani, Shema, Fayose Houses Top List Of Seized Assets by OfficialAPCNGR: 7:00am On Nov 15, 2018
semyman:

Dustbin savaged from a lunatic slut
Take these appetizers.... I am coming.. open your mouth!!

Re: Dasuki, Diezani, Shema, Fayose Houses Top List Of Seized Assets by oweman: 7:01am On Nov 15, 2018
Allehing here is not enough snyone wjo know apc has looted should go to coutrt and swesr to an affidavit ..
Re: Dasuki, Diezani, Shema, Fayose Houses Top List Of Seized Assets by Skodiswayze(m): 7:05am On Nov 15, 2018
Ohhh ok, so APC no thief money Abi?
They're the most righteous abi?
Re: Dasuki, Diezani, Shema, Fayose Houses Top List Of Seized Assets by Abubauchi: 7:07am On Nov 15, 2018
That just the truth
Re: Dasuki, Diezani, Shema, Fayose Houses Top List Of Seized Assets by Caplekside(m): 7:12am On Nov 15, 2018
If I hear.... I beg make una tell us another story
Re: Dasuki, Diezani, Shema, Fayose Houses Top List Of Seized Assets by ORIENTATION101: 7:15am On Nov 15, 2018
AccessME:
APC have stole upto x2 in 3yrs of what PDP stole in 16yrs
tell us what apc stole

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Osinbajo Visits Oba Of Benin, Attends The 2019 NAFEST Cultural Festival / Buratai: I Won’t Reply PDP On My Ambassadorial Appointment / Ortom Is Selling 11 Benue Companies (See List In Newspaper Advert)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.