Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,459 members, 7,819,671 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

Dasuki, Diezani, Shema, Fayose Houses Top List Of Seized Assets - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dasuki, Diezani, Shema, Fayose Houses Top List Of Seized Assets (20920 Views)

Diezani Moves To Recover Seized Assets, Applies To Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dasuki, Diezani, Shema, Fayose Houses Top List Of Seized Assets by Lifestone(m): 7:29am On Nov 15, 2018
semyman:

If PDP was awake to responsible governance, you won't be saying this, I am ashamed of the type of persons on this forum, low iq dingbats
Because you don't like the Truth. This present approach is undermining very serious issue of corruption. I am sure your bias won't allow you to see my point. I am not a fan of both APC and PDP,
Re: Dasuki, Diezani, Shema, Fayose Houses Top List Of Seized Assets by vecman22(m): 7:30am On Nov 15, 2018
AccessME:
APC have stole upto x2 in 3yrs of what PDP stole in 16yrs

Lol you guys ehn..opposition no be madness na,if you are asked to prove it now you will start foaming in your mouth

2 Likes

Re: Dasuki, Diezani, Shema, Fayose Houses Top List Of Seized Assets by eventsms(m): 7:32am On Nov 15, 2018
Wonders shall never end in Nigeria Politic .

Download project topics and materials for research students www.researchs.com.ng
Re: Dasuki, Diezani, Shema, Fayose Houses Top List Of Seized Assets by dubbiskelly(m): 7:42am On Nov 15, 2018
This APC Govt is a farce, they are quick to defend COAS Buratai when he was exposed has having multi million dollar properties in Dubai as purchases made from savings yet they have the effrontery to rub this in our face. Nigerians really have short term memories.
Re: Dasuki, Diezani, Shema, Fayose Houses Top List Of Seized Assets by Oponel1962: 8:59am On Nov 15, 2018
But you say Buhari is not working.
The press is the problem of this country followed by the courts.
I CAN NEVER VOTE FOR ANYONE ASSOCIATED WITH PDP where stealing is no sin.

1 Like

Re: Dasuki, Diezani, Shema, Fayose Houses Top List Of Seized Assets by allthingsgood: 9:13am On Nov 15, 2018
PresidentAtiku:
Your father's age mate

And u are still here jobless and typing useless comments on NL
When will u grow a brain? Tueh!
Re: Dasuki, Diezani, Shema, Fayose Houses Top List Of Seized Assets by Ziggylady(f): 10:25am On Nov 15, 2018
easyfem:
I pray other party win or at worst buari win again but as for PDP Tufiakwa ... If u knw u knw

Most of you are just so ignorant its painful...Apart from the fact that at least 50%of the so-called PDP members you are doing 'tufiakwa' for are in APC now continuing with their criminal plunder of the nations resources..the ones from the defuct ACN,ANPP,CP and co in APC now are stealing massively in Abuja..much more than what PDP reportedly stole..

I stay and work here in Abuja and know what is going on...Unfortunately some of you have been deceieved by the APC propaganda that 'PDP' is the cause of your miseries and they APC are your messiah,but that is a huge fallacy.

From facts on ground..PDP and APC parties are filled with corrupt politicians but APC's corruption is more brazen and is on a larger scale....100% facts.
Re: Dasuki, Diezani, Shema, Fayose Houses Top List Of Seized Assets by Olorunnim: 10:42am On Nov 15, 2018
mknigeriagreat:
Irrespective of their parties and political stands, one question that doesn't leave my mouth is how do public office servants like these acquire all these huge wealth in Nigeria and we still take sides with them either PDP, APC or whatever you have. In saner society, most of all our public office holders will be burnt like suya but here the kids are fighting over one is APC another is PDP.

A senior friend that just got a political appointment told me that he can tell me into my face without mixing words up that 90-95 % of houses in maitama Abuja are owned by present or past public servants not business men. He was even saying most belongs to civil servants and others to politicians. Some people really drained this country sha. Even a nursing mother sometimes get tired of breastfeeding and gives supplements when the child has almost sucked her dry. May Nigeria survive sha.
It was in the News last year, of a female civil servant with houses numbering up to sixty, After that we never heard about her again if she was charged or not.
Re: Dasuki, Diezani, Shema, Fayose Houses Top List Of Seized Assets by mknigeriagreat: 11:01am On Nov 15, 2018
Olorunnim:
It was in the News last year, of a female civil servant with houses numbering up to sixty, After that we never heard about her again if she was charged or not.

I have a feeling the masses might collectively go the jungle justice way. Since our judiciary system and police force have failed us, we might start doing the justice ourselves. If the likes of Cecelia Ibru was properly dealt with and jailed, S.M Afolabi was disgraced and jailed, Tafa Balogun was dealt with, I don't know why we find it difficult to bring this terrible souls that failed and looted this country to justice. Our systems are even more corrupt than the charged corrupt leaders.

1 Like

Re: Dasuki, Diezani, Shema, Fayose Houses Top List Of Seized Assets by Nobody: 12:10pm On Nov 15, 2018
Accolades2018:
See how PDP stole Nigerian Money. PDP is a virus that must be avoided.

in only 3 years, apc n buhari has borrowed more money than nigeria did as a nation from the time of lord lugard till now.
Re: Dasuki, Diezani, Shema, Fayose Houses Top List Of Seized Assets by mechanics(m): 2:02pm On Nov 15, 2018
Good one, the acting EFCC chairman is really working.
Re: Dasuki, Diezani, Shema, Fayose Houses Top List Of Seized Assets by Ovamboland(m): 4:54am On Nov 16, 2018
Skodiswayze:
Ohhh ok, so APC no thief money Abi?
They're the most righteous abi?

So we should stick with PDP that has democratize and universalized looting, see nothing do nothing?
How you people engage your brain is a marvel.
Re: Dasuki, Diezani, Shema, Fayose Houses Top List Of Seized Assets by Ovamboland(m): 5:05am On Nov 16, 2018
Ziggylady:

Most of you are just so ignorant its painful...Apart from the fact that at least 50%of the so-called PDP members you are doing 'tufiakwa' for are in APC now continuing with their criminal plunder of the nations resources..the ones from the defuct ACN,ANPP,CP and co in APC now are stealing massively in Abuja..much more than what PDP reportedly stole..

I stay and work here in Abuja and know what is going on...Unfortunately some of you have been deceieved by the APC propaganda that 'PDP' is the cause of your miseries and they APC are your messiah,but that is a huge fallacy.

From facts on ground..PDP and APC parties are filled with corrupt politicians but APC's corruption is more brazen and is on a larger scale....100% facts.

Ordinary you working in Abuja knows the 200% facts but a whole largest opposition party, ruling party for 16 years, with huge network could not expose any of the APC corruption except Kemi forged certificate, Shittu did not do NYSC, Osinbajo did not follow due process in buying rice for IDP. They can't show us how much entered their personal account, the houses they bought in Nigeria and abroad, on the scale of Diezani $37 million banana island complex. The way APC exposed PDP corruption when they were opposition, shows PDP is not serious or there is no major stealing by APC.
But we should believe APC is stealing times two just to sneak PDP back to power?
Weldone to you

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

DG-WTO: US Officially Backs Okonjo-Iweala To Lead The WTO / Buratai: I Won’t Reply PDP On My Ambassadorial Appointment / Igboho Didn't Surrender Himself - THE PUNCH Replies Igboho's Lawyer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.