Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,819 members, 7,817,385 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

AAUA Graduate Wears Cement Sack Material To Celebrate His Graduation (Photos) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / AAUA Graduate Wears Cement Sack Material To Celebrate His Graduation (Photos) (27799 Views)

"If I Do Masters, Make I Bend" IMSU Student Laments On His Graduation Day. / Man Visits His Parents' Grave On His Graduation Day In Graduation Outfit(Photos) / Virgin Man Celebrates His Graduation From College (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AAUA Graduate Wears Cement Sack Material To Celebrate His Graduation (Photos) by Emekus042: 8:34am On Nov 15, 2018
Congratulations.... Dangote will reward you for the advert
Re: AAUA Graduate Wears Cement Sack Material To Celebrate His Graduation (Photos) by allenuzoma(m): 8:34am On Nov 15, 2018
Re: AAUA Graduate Wears Cement Sack Material To Celebrate His Graduation (Photos) by chatom143: 8:35am On Nov 15, 2018
AAUA alma mater, 21st century university, properly called!
Re: AAUA Graduate Wears Cement Sack Material To Celebrate His Graduation (Photos) by Emekus042: 8:35am On Nov 15, 2018
allenuzoma:
Hi guys, few days old infinix note 5 for sale.
3gb ram 32 gb rom 4500mAh battery
Everything is intact..even receipt.

How much and your location?
Re: AAUA Graduate Wears Cement Sack Material To Celebrate His Graduation (Photos) by umarshehu58(m): 8:35am On Nov 15, 2018
Why all these yorubas they like dwarfs na
Re: AAUA Graduate Wears Cement Sack Material To Celebrate His Graduation (Photos) by Nobody: 8:37am On Nov 15, 2018
With the large amount of graduates from Nigeria, Nigeria is yet to invent any product the world could benefit from!!! The quality of education in Nigeria is not worth celebrating
Re: AAUA Graduate Wears Cement Sack Material To Celebrate His Graduation (Photos) by allenuzoma(m): 8:40am On Nov 15, 2018
Emekus042:

How much and your location?
Lagos 45k
Re: AAUA Graduate Wears Cement Sack Material To Celebrate His Graduation (Photos) by povicky1(m): 8:41am On Nov 15, 2018
E make sense

Re: AAUA Graduate Wears Cement Sack Material To Celebrate His Graduation (Photos) by Moode(m): 8:46am On Nov 15, 2018
Anything just for the gram..SMH
Re: AAUA Graduate Wears Cement Sack Material To Celebrate His Graduation (Photos) by fejuc: 8:53am On Nov 15, 2018
THIS IS GRAND-MASTER GRAPHICS DESIGN TRAINING LIKE YOU NEVER HAD BEFORE – NO THEORY. NO BULLSHITS. 100% PRACTICAL

NOTE: The Three Weeks marathon training in DIGITAL MEDIA MARKETING and MOBILE APPS DEVELOPMENT already ongoing with trainees greatly enjoying the 100% practical program with Lunch Meal and Unlimited Internet Wifi available for them – WE DELIVER ON PROMISES!

Thanks to social media and the app-store economy, design skills are more valuable than ever.
Are you interested in learning more about how to communicate your creative ideas in a way that will capture the attention of your audience? THEN THIS COURSE IS FOR YOU!
This training takes you from Design novice to professional creative through intensive practical training.

FEES: N25,000 - DISCOUNT FOR EARLY PAYMENT
N30,000 - PAYMENT ON TRAINING DAY

DATE: TUESDAY 20th OF NOVEMBER, 2018

VENUE: IKEJA, LAGOS

REQUIRED: Just Your Laptop and passion for Creative Designs

ITEM 7: Daily Lunch meal of real Nigerian dishes for participants – CONFIRMED!

OUR FIRM GUARANTEE: At the end of this training, we guarantee that you would be able to design GRAPHICS!
We even offer the first training day FREE for those interested to come and taste the awesome practical GRAPHICS DESIGN training we offer. But if after the one day free training you would like to commence the full training, you will be paying the full payment of N30,000!
THIS IS A GUARANTEE AT THE END OF THE TRAINING

I AM PAUL, A MULTIMEDIA EXPERT. LET ME TRAIN YOU TO BE A MOST SOUGHT AFTER GRAPHICS DESIGNER EMPLOYERS AND CLIENTS WANT TO HIRE IN 3 WEEKS!

NOTE: The Three Weeks marathon training in DIGITAL MEDIA MARKETING and MOBILE APPS DEVELOPMENT already ongoing with trainees greatly enjoying the 100% practical program with Lunch Meal and Unlimited Internet Wifi available for them – WE DELIVER ON PROMISES!

I am Paul, a full fledged Multimedia Expert - Graphics Designer, Photographer, Video Editor, 3D Animator and Motion Graphics Expert

Re: AAUA Graduate Wears Cement Sack Material To Celebrate His Graduation (Photos) by Nackzy: 8:54am On Nov 15, 2018
Christianos:
Bricklayer Alert...
He might be a brick layer but richer than your entire family
Re: AAUA Graduate Wears Cement Sack Material To Celebrate His Graduation (Photos) by Mycoin(m): 9:04am On Nov 15, 2018
I am quite sure has been smoking ijebu weed
Re: AAUA Graduate Wears Cement Sack Material To Celebrate His Graduation (Photos) by Taiwo20(m): 9:07am On Nov 15, 2018
mAYBE HE IS A MASON THAT PAID HIS SCHOOL FEES THROUGH PON-PON AND HARD LABOUR.
Re: AAUA Graduate Wears Cement Sack Material To Celebrate His Graduation (Photos) by emmykey0128(m): 9:23am On Nov 15, 2018
My alma mata,i miss akungba town like kilode, congratulations bro,don't worry we are atikulating to a better life together
Re: AAUA Graduate Wears Cement Sack Material To Celebrate His Graduation (Photos) by GetCofOProperty: 9:49am On Nov 15, 2018
emmykey0128:
My alma mata,i miss akungba town like kilode, congratulations bro,don't worry we are atikulating to a better life together
Check our signature right here below and reach us on how we can assist you with genuine Real Estate (Land/Properties/House) acquisition and purchase in your choice location.
Re: AAUA Graduate Wears Cement Sack Material To Celebrate His Graduation (Photos) by Treasure17(m): 10:14am On Nov 15, 2018
Congratulations. All hail Adekunle Ajasin Varsity, Thy ray of sun... Lovely citadel of learning.
Re: AAUA Graduate Wears Cement Sack Material To Celebrate His Graduation (Photos) by Onlyonebuhari: 10:15am On Nov 15, 2018
That's the impact his own Bsc degree had on him after 4 years!
Re: AAUA Graduate Wears Cement Sack Material To Celebrate His Graduation (Photos) by servercodes001: 10:46am On Nov 15, 2018
SarcasticGenius:
Yes, because Atikulators are not Daura Barawos looting shamelessly from the Nigerian commonwealth.

Atiku is the worst, shameless and heartless thief in any government around the world

Re: AAUA Graduate Wears Cement Sack Material To Celebrate His Graduation (Photos) by Augustenite(m): 12:44pm On Nov 15, 2018
dallex10:
Awon Civil Engineering

For AAUA?? Nothing like that bro
Re: AAUA Graduate Wears Cement Sack Material To Celebrate His Graduation (Photos) by Greatzeus(m): 1:54pm On Nov 16, 2018
Look at him,I won't be surprised if there is nothing on his head. Many passed through the university,but the university didn't pass through them.

(1) (2) (Reply)

University Of Uyo Students Protest Against ASUU Strike / Physically Challenged Maths Teacher Who Uses Crutches Shows His Football Skills / Nigerian University That Deserves To Be Among World's Top 100 Universities?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.